1

Season

“Soo Oppa!! Where are you?” I shouted as I searched for my mate. I don’t know why but I haven’t seen my boyfriend / mate since three days ago. If you’re wondering why I call him my mate…well, Kyungsoo oppa is a wolf-werewolf to be exact.  He belongs to the Exo pack along with my older brothers Jongin oppa, Jongdae oppa, Minseok oppa, and the other alpha Junmyeon oppa.  And I’m not a wolf since I’m just adopted and all, so back to finding my squishy Kyungsoo.

 

 “Saeng-ah, what’s with all that noise?  my brother asked.

“Oppa, have you seen Soo oppa? It seems like he’s avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?”

“You’re overthinking things dongsaeng.Its the season so I guess its his way of coping. I’m sure he’ll show up soon don’t be too worried, ara?”

“Hmmm..wait..season for what? “

“uhhh…I’ll just go now. Good luck finding Kyungsoo!”

“Wait! Junmyeon oppa!! *SIGH*”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After 2 days…

Okay, seriously I’m pretty much hurt right now. He’s been MIA for how many days and it’s obviously on purpose.  As I walked through the woods something lunged at me which sent me to the ground. I opened eyes and saw a big wolf inches away from my face and it’s not my Soo oppa , my brothers, nor is it from the rest of the Exo pack. It’s another wolf from another pack and only one thought swirled in my mind –I AM GONNA DIE.

It was about to bite my head off when suddenly another wolf ripped it off me. I looked at the brawling wolves in front of me, in the end my savior wolf won and the attacker fled.  My savior walked towards me and nudged his head on my legs, he whimpered and then he started growling. I have seriously no idea what he’s talking about.

“Soo oppa , how about you transform back into human so I can understand you?”

He started shifting when a thought came to me, Where are his clothes? When I turned to him he was human and well, . I instantly turned my back to him. Aish! Kim Sae Mi how can you forget that they don’t have any clothes on when they turn back to human? And for your information I did not see anything.

Then, I felt him circle his arms around my waist. Oh mushrooms….NONONO… a FREAKIN KYUNGSOO IS BACK HUGGING ME. This is sooooooooooo AWKWARD.

“uhhmmm…oppa..Soo oppa can you let go of me? Change back into a wolf and let’s go home so that you can change, put clothes on and then we can talk.”

“Andwae…shireo… I wanted to see you and the first thing that I saw is that wolf on top of you, don’t you know how mad it made me? Don’t you know how much I missed you?”

“B-but Soo oppa..You’re …y-you’re…”

“I’m what? Jagi..” he whispered in my ear.

Is he seducing me?

“Oppa you’re . ” I stated with my face as red as a tomato.

“So?” he replied then, he hugged me tighter. SERIOUSLY, DO KYUNGSOO IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME.

“Kyungsoo oppa! “

“I like it when you say my name jagi.”

“Mou! ‘w-what’s with y-you? You’re  a-acting strange is it because of that sea-season thing that Junmyeon oppa mentioned? What season is it anyways? “

I can feel him smirk as he whispered in my ear, “it’s the mating season jagi.”

“eh?? Oh..ummm..Oppa jebal?...let’s go home first so that you can change.”

“Does it really matter? It’s going to be off later anyways…”

“Yah! DO KYUNGSOO!” I shouted as I pinched him really hard on the arm.

Giving me the advantage I ran away as fast as I can. I never knew a time will come where I’ll run away from my mate. I sat down under a large oak tree as I tried to catch my breath, I’m not athletic alright?

“Sae Mi…”He called out

With the tree between us he started to talk,

“I’m so sorry. It’s really hard to resist these things. I know you’re not ready. Please forgive me for scaring you.”

“It’s fine...but oppa , why haven’t I seen these past few days?”

“Like I said it’s hard to resist the urge to jump on you. That’s why I’ve been avoiding you so that I won’t hurt you. Junmyeon hyung told me about your conversation, I’m sorry if I made you-“

“arrasso, gwenchana… I understand.”I interrupted.

“Are you mad?”

“Ani…just..don’t avoid me anymore…ne? we’ll find a way for us to hang out even with this hormone-crazed moment of yours.”

“Arrasso….Sae Mi…. can I cuddle with you and a kiss?” he asked.

“hmmm… but no more than that…”

“Yey!”

He was about to go out his side of the tree and come near me when I shouted,

“Put some clothes on first!”