►♦•

The Love Route (exo version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's note: Pretty nightmares? Good2 choice)

 

 

My name's Hana. Jo Hana to be precise. I'm an orphan. To be honest, a lucky one. My parents died when i was five in a fire accident.I was the cause of it. Mom never let me play in the house. I didn't have dolls or action figures like other kids. To mom and dad, i was precious. But i wasn't having the time of my life. I went to school but i don't have friends. This was my life since i was little........ Tragic? Yes it is. But what's really tragic is what's gonna happen to me. And my story, starts, NOW.

 

The school bell rang. "Class dissmissed." Mr Wu uttered. Mr Wu's my homeroom teacher. Those type of man that have tight shoulders, tall and blonde. He's young, around 23 i guess. He's handsome and i have to admit he is. My classmates would swoon over him from time to time. I would love to do the same but i can control it. Plus, what's worse than having teacher-student relationship when your just 17?

 

I grabbed my sling bag. Slung it on my shoulders, grabbed my books to exit class. Just when i was about to step out... "Miss Jo, may i have a word with you?" I blinked. What would Mr Wu want from me? I took a deep breath and turned around. "Yes, Mr Wu?" We were alone. ALONE. Me and only Mr. Wu. "I prefer you calling me Kris, no need to use formality." He leaned his back against the wall. Hands securely in his pockets. "Your in the last place.......again.....Is there something bothering you?" I knew it. I forgot to tell you that today we got our report cards,and, Mr Wu didn't like what number was recorded neither do I. Just by his intense stare and ice cold stature he's pissed. OFF.

 

"I-I....." My words were left hanging. I'm not sure what to say i mean li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter