Chapter 2: Minzy met Sehun again

Making to Fall inlove the Cold Hearted Girl

8 o'clock in the Saturday Morning..

Minzy are on her way to the Coffee shop where she is working a part time job as a Waitress and in cashier, she is ridding on her motorcycle and when the stop light turns red Minzy stop and in behind her there's a sports car that we already know that its Sehun's car. Sehun are on his way to a basketball court to play with D.O and Sehun, suddenly while when they are waiting for the stop light to tirn green sehun got surprised after he saw Minzy's motor infront of his car and he shouts.

Sehun: Woooooaaah! that motor! that Girl!

and he pointed his finger infront of his car and his two friend suho and d.o got shock

Suho: what's wrong?

Sehun: that is the girl i'am talking about! the girl who make me looks ashamed infront of my people.

Suho: aaaaah the girl who hit your bumper.

Sehun: Exactly! comeon lets follow her and i will do some revenge.

Suho: but we have a game today.

Sehun: lets cancel it for today.

the stop light start now to turned green and cars start now to go but sehun's car stop because he didn't notice that his gas are already empty

Sehun: what happen? why this car stops?

D.O: try to look at your gas!

Sehun: its already empty!

Minzy already go and Sehun didn't follow Minzy.

a while a ago, Minzy already Arrives at the Coffee shop. Minzy enters the Shop with a big smile'

Minzy: Hello! Goodmorning! :D

and her friend got shocked because its the first time for minzy to smile while entering the Coffee shop.

Bum: Woooooaaah whats happen to you?

Minzy: Nothing! why?

Bum: because its your first time to Smile while entering our shop.

Minzy: aaahh dont mind me, im just in a good mood today :)

Bum: aaaaah i guess so thats good for you :) come on lets start working.

 

After 5 hours. Minzy are now in Cashier while her friend bum will do the waitress. suddenly someone opens the door rushly and they looks like tired and dissappointed.

Suho: Woooooah its my first time to push a car on the way to a gas station. this is really Sehun;s fault.

Sehun: why me? i just didn't notice that my gas are already empty.

Suho: because you are not checking your car, if you check it when you are on your house for sure you will see that your gas are already empty.

DO: stop arguing guys! its already happened, lets moveon now.

Suho: yaaaah right! comeon lets order some coffee to feel some relaxation.

D.O and Sehun are now ordering in the cashier while sehun stay on his chair while listening to music and Earphones on.

while the three are waiting on their orders, Minzy serve now their orders in the table.

Minzy: Sir here's your Order and minzy one by one serves the coffee to the three, and when she serves the coffee to sehun, sehun got surprise

Minzy: sir here's your coffee enjoy.

Sehun: What? You!

and Sehun pointed his finger to Minzy. Minzy got shock because she saw Sehun.

Minzy: You again?

Suho: Wewewewaaaait! do you guys know each other?