calling!! subaksshi

whutdaheul poster shop | hiatus |

{ keep your hands to yourself } by subaksshi

quick summary : Kim Yumi lives an average high school life...for the most part at least. Yumi, along with the rest of her family, all have the ability to read each other's mind just by the slightest touch. Unlike the rest, however, Yumi never wanted to know what people are thinking and she planned to continue living like this in the future. Yet, when she accidentally bumped into Jeon Jungkook, the super rookie of the school basketball team and (coincidently) her twin brother's friend, Yumi's life changed. Astonished by the change, Yumi finds every opportunity possible to get close to Jungkook. Yet, she doesn't know that taking that one step towards him will make her average high school life unaverage.


ready for pickup!!!

{ poster } { bg }

designer note:

god, my back hurts and my eyes are half way closed. its 4 a.m , your request is the last one before i go to bed so you better appreciate my effort. i hope you like the final result, okay?no futher nagging. Also, thank you for the support on making me suffer more on my one and only long break. thank you , very much appreciate it.have a great day, god bless.yes, again, please dont get offended with my horrible sense of humour. im always like this, im weird.gosh i should stop typing. bye.

-adowhorebles, owner|designer