001

Tell me about it

Chapter One

 

"Kyung! Even though you took the first place. I swear I'm gonna change that and for the next period, I'll be taking that place."

"As you wish, Bbom." 

He smirked, she rolled her eyes. Crossing her arms, glaring at him with judgy eyes. 

"Bbom, at least you got the second place."

"Still.. I lose over you and I have to treat you bulgogi for that.."

"Speaking of bulgogi, I'm very hungry right now so let's eat?"

"Heol.."

He hooks his arm around hers, pulling her along with him as they walk towards the korean grill bar near their school. Kyungsoo was smiling happily, Bomi watched her bestfriend smiling, like everything is moving slowly as they walk together, she always like to see him smile, she doesn't even know why they are competing over one another when it comes to school. Everytime he would take glance at her, she would scrunch her face like she was annoyed at him, she only does that so she can't get noticed by him. They reached the place and his arm motion down as his hand slowly slide down and interlocks his hand at hers, he pulls her inside and ordered the same food just like what they're ordering everytime they hang out or eat lunch together and of course, the main dish, bulgogi. Bomi payed for the foods though it was a bit burden to her. Kyungsoo would give her courage words or cheer her up for that so she would smile. 

"Kyung, what is your grade at the math exam?"

"86. How about you?"

"But I got 90.. what happened?"

"It's because I recite a lot."

"It's because our professor admires you. That's why she always call you for recitation." 

"Don't worry, I don't hit on professors."

The mean time, the foods they ordered was served and yet the bulgogi is not serve yet. But still they are hungry as hell, both are always like this, spending quality time together. They started eating their foods, 

"Wah! Bbom, you're really a monster, huh?"

"You don't care. Food is important. You can't stop me."

After minutes of eating their foods, the bulgogi came at the right time. But too bad, they are full now. Kyungsoo burped loudly, and this made Bomi laughed. Also some people were staring at him, he get embarrassed so he lowered his head to excuse himself and the people went back to their own world. 

"Hey do not laugh at me!"

"Okay, Kyung."

Bomi was giggling at how cute and embarrassed her bestfriend was. Kyungsoo told the waiter to pack the bulgogi so they could leave as soon as possible. Told ya'll Kyungsoo is really a shy type of person. He doesn't talk too much to a lot of people except for Bomi. He grabs the paper bag and Bomi's wrist, pulling her out of the restaurant. 

"Yah, Kyung! Why did we leave?"

"You know it's embarrassing..."

"Who told you to burp that loud in public?"

"I thought we were at your home.. and I just can't stop it, okay?"

"Alright, smart guy!"

Kyungsoo kept distracting himself from what happened awhile ago as he thinks of the flashback rewinding at his head. He thought he was at Bomi's house. He promised her he could only burp that loud in front of her and only for her. Isn't it weird? Yes, totally weird. Maybe he was really full. He ordered a lot of foods and so did Bomi. She agreed with his menu. They were having a simple talk while they were walking at the side way of the park.

"So where do you plan to take your college?" 

"Anywhere with my bestfriend"

Hearing this, Bomi let out a smile to him and pretends that she was touch by his words, she playfully hit his chest and he chuckles.

"You know, we still have another year to think of that. Now let's enjoy our third year together." 

"Wow, Bbom you're too dramatic! I hate it!" 

"Am I qualified as an actress?"

"You mean acSTRESS?"

Kyungsoo laughed as he saw her face frowning, he had his wide eyes beam down as it smiles all along with his lips. Bomi stayed silent and looked away, found some kids playing around. 

"Bbom.."

No response.

"Bomi.."

No response.

"This time again?"

Bomi knew what he meant so she sighed to end this. Well, Kyungsoo would just tickle Bomi to death and seeing that Bomi gave up, he smiled and pat Bomi's shoulder. She glared at Kyungsoo and frowned.

"Bomi, please. It was just a simple thing and you had to get mad at me for like a whole day? Seriously?" Kyungsoo complained and Bomi turned her head around, she was seeing an ice cream stand near them and pointed her lips to that spot. Kyungsoo leaned forward and looked completely confused as he stares at her lips.

"Why are you making a pout, young lady?" His eyes looked into hers' and he realized she was looking at one spot so he directed his eyes to where she was looking and saw the ice cream stand. He knew already. But he was the first place, why would he buy for her? But thinking of it, though he really didn't make any mistake, he still have to buy her and that's because she is a girl and she is his bestfriend. "Now I know. Okay, let's go" Bomi turned her pout into a wide smile and ran towards the ice cream stand. Soon, Kyungsoo followed the girl. 

God, she's just like a little kid. 

Bomi chose her favorite flavor, Strawberry. She picked the large cone for her ice cream and Kyungsoo had nothing to do. He also picked one for himself, Mocha Caramel flavor. As they got their own ice cream, Kyungsoo paid coolly with the money that his dad gave, he got a lot allowance this month because he competed with other national schools and he also helped his dad with his business, Kyungsoo was just a high schooler, actually his dad was laughing when he told him that he would help him with the business. You wouldn't believe, with Kyungsoo's ideas, he increased the company's sales. 

"Bomi" // "Kyung"

"Oh you first" // "Y-you first"

"Bomi, you go first"

"No, Kyung please go say it first"

"Okay... I'm sorry about awhile ago. I burped inside the bulgogi restaurant and people laughed at me and it was so embarrassing because you had to witness it and you have another reason of making fun to me. I'm sorry that I have to disagree about you being an actress. You know why I said, acstress? Because you're always stressed lately because of school and I hate knowing that. If you ever need some help, I would love to give a hand for you. So yeah, what are you going to say to me?"

"Um... I just want to say that... Uhh let it go"

"What? Please tell me what it is!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"I just want to have a taste of your ice cream, I've been staring at it for the whole time"

"YOON BOMI!"