Episode 5 part 1

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning everyone,its such a lovely day today." Taeyeon smiled and greeted everybody.

"What is wrong with you?" Hyoyeon and sooyoung said at the same time.

Taeyeon glared at them and turned back to the camera.

"Anyways,what are we doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

They are at a kindergarden.

Today,it will be Running Girls VS Guests.Your guests are hiding somewhere in this school. They are all seperated.You will have to tear off their nametags for them to be out.However,if they tear off your nametag,you will be out. The team which have the last member left will win the first game.

"Awww,this game again?" Tiffany whined.

"Lets start faster and get them all out!" Sooyoung said and let out an evil laughter.

GAME START

The running girls all went in seperate ways.

 

With the guests...

"Has the game started?" a cute voice spoke.

"Yes." The cameraman answered her.

"Lets go girls" Another girl with a loud voice said.

 

With yoonhyun...

"Have you ever get scolded when you were in kindergarden yoong?" seohyun asked yoona.

"Of course i have. When i broke the school's pencil,i got scolded. When i give a nonsense answer,i got scolded. When i didn't eat my veggies,i got scolded. So yeah most of the time i got scolded." Yoona said while remembering what happen in the past and smiled softly.

Seohyun giggled and lightly smack yoona's arm.

"Why are you so bad in kindergarden then?" seohyun then giggled after saying that.

Yoona then pout after hearing seohyun.

"YAH!!!"

Yoona and Seohyun then got a shock after hearing the loud voice.

"Who was that?" seohyun whisper to yoona.

"I don't know too,let's find out." Yoona whispered back and hold seohyun's hand while walking closer to the staircase.

She then peek at the staircase and they saw a woman scolding another woman.

"Yah,you,how can you hide in this manner?" She scolded in a busan accent.

Yoona then look at the other girl who was wearing all white matching the wall colour and also wearing a hoodie to cover her hair.she was facing the wall while trying to camouflage with the wall.

"Yah pabomi,stop with your nonsense and let's go." Another woman with a cute voice came and pulled the girl wearing all white away.

"Chorong unnie,wait for me" with that,the girl with the busan accent followed with the two.

"Chorong unnie? Its sounds so familiar."

"Omo,hyunnie,i think i know who is it already. Aren't they apink?" Yoona said and gasped.

Seohyun then gasped."Omo,unnie,i think you are right,lets go tell this to the other unnies."

 

With the three girls...

The three of them went into a room that is at the end of the corridor.

"Aigoo,yoon bomi,i can't believe that you are such a pabo." Chorong lightly hit bomi's head.

"Naeun unnie,they are over here." They hear another loud voice whispering.

The door then opened showing the other three girls.

"Namjoo ah,did you see the running girls members?" Eunji then asked.

"Nope,we went to the garden but there was no one there." Hayoung then said.

 

LET'S WELCOME APINK!!!

(from left:namjoo,chorong,naeun,bomi,eunji,hayoung)

 

Eunji then shouted,"alright,let's go and out them!" 

 

 

At the school's backstage...(At the same time apink was talking)

"Yah,yoong,why did you guys call us here?" Yuri asked.

"Unnies,we saw the guests,they are Apink." Seohyun then said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter