end.....

Fanboy & dates

"Chanyeol-ah! Jongin-ah! Come here." Minseok called out to Chanyeol and Kai. The two stumbled out of their respective room to their hyung.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked.

Minseok was about to give their letter but Chen took it before hand. Back hugging Minseok as he tore open the letter. 

"Dear Chanyeol and Jongin, the fans have wanted you too to go on a date due to alot of chankai fans begging. So i, Lee Soo Man, am making you too go on a date. P.S: take along some pictures, the fans wanna see and believe." Chen read. 

Chanyeol looked at Kai and noticed that Kai was already looking at him. 

"Really??" Chanyeol and Kai in union.

Chen and Minseok nodded, "It's in the letter so yeah." Minseok said.

Chanyeol and Kai bowed and went to refresh theirselves for the day. Minseok turned to Chen and placed a light kiss on the cheek. "Was my acting ok?" Chen smiled. "It was the best."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol and Kai went out and borrowed( not really) Luhan's camera. "Bye bye~!" Chanyeol said before closing the door.

The two made their way to a toy shop. They had saved enough to buy toys and they both craved for toys, boys.

Kai made his way to the stuff toy section. Passing by stuff toys that reminded him of his past. Then he saw a cute giraffe toy, it was a normal sized one but the legs were kind of long. It also had a goofy smile.

Kai laughed. It looked to close to Chanyeol and he thought of buying this for Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol went the stuff toy after seeing Kai went to the cashier. Hopping Kai doesn't make the cashier die of blood loss.

Chanyeol saw a doggie stuff toy and it looked just like Kai's pet doggies. "Kai must like this." Chanyeol imagined that Kai hugged him and told him that he loved it. Blushing hard was the result.

He went to the cashier and paid for the stuff toy. Kai wanted to go to a food stall cause he was hungry but Chanyeol smiled and said "We gotta take a picture first right." Kai was glad his skin is tan cause he didn't want Chanyeol to see him blush.

Chanyeol smiled and asked the cashier to take a picture of the two. She took around 4-5 picture until Kai said the flash hurts his eyes. Chanyeol and Kai bowed and left the toy shop.

Making their way to a food stall nearby. Sitting on a stool as they looked at the menu. "What do you want Kai-ah?" Chanyeol looked at Kai. "I want....Soba!" Chanyeol looked at the price, it was ok.

But something caught his eye, it was that the soba was to be shared among to people. Chanyeol blushed but they ordered anyway. "Hyung, aren't you gonna buy one for yourselve?" Kai asked.

To chanyeol's eye, Kai looked very cute. "The soba is for two people so i'm gonna share with you." Chanyeol smiled. During waiting for the soba, the two got bored and decided to take a photo or five. 

Finally, the soba came. Halfing the chopsticks into two, they started to eat. It was nice but that was until, the two ate at the same time and a string of the soba entered both mouth.

Kai accidently went forward due to Chanyeol pulling onto the soba to fast, brushing his lips  on Chanyeols as the two blushed. "S-sorry Kai-ah. Eating this together will definitely happen like this." Chanyeol laughed akwardly.

Then they asked a passerby to take a photo of them with the empty bowl of which the soba was placed inside, was. A snap of the camera and they were off to their next place.

A park. It had a mini playground and during this time would be the childrens nap time so the park was empty. Chanyeol immediately went to the slide. Kai chuckled as he sat down on one of the swing set.

They played really hard, even testing the speed of each other and to Kai's suprise, Chanyeol's legs weren't just for show. 100 m in just 11 seconds. Kai clapped at Chanyeol and they took photos. It was getting dark, so they sat ontop oh a small hill to see the stars. 

"Hyung..." Chanyeol looked at Kai. "Your my fan right?" Chanyeol smiled really brightly. "Yeah!" Kai smiled. "Would you be happy....if i said that i like you and can we go out?"

Chanyeol stared at Kai, then Kai got side-hugged by Chanyeol. "Of course i would be happy!! i could die of happiness!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Chanyeol looked at Kai and leaned closer. Then it came, Kai's lips on his.

 

 

Suddenly!!!

 

A random camera came up and snapped the two's kiss. Kai got shocked as his eyes blur for a second. The two stood up to see below. It was their group members. Each with their pair. Chanyeol ran to the xiuchen couple. 

"What's wrong hyung?" Kai asked.

Minseok and Chen chukled.

"Nothing, just.. we made up the letter cause you two were too slow to notice each others feelings! Look! everyone has their own pair already and you guys were last." Chen said.

Minseok just nodded.

Chanyeol looked and Kai looked, smiling at each other. Then each pair kissed and they all heard fireworks at the back. 

"Best date ever." Kai said in the kiss and Chanyeol just nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i'm sorry this took quite the amount of time. I've been busy....Did you like it?? comment so i can the amount of encoregement for my other stories~~~ ^.^