2ny

Jogging Around KBS Building.

Sunny’s POV;

 

It is 5 A.M. Where the girls and I came to the KBS Hall for the recording of ‘Mr. Mr.’ The sky is still black but almost turning sky blue. I was wearing my ‘Kenzo’ Hat with my hair untied up. I’m also wearing my dark blue sweater jacket and my dark blue jogging pants and a running shoes. I walked alone towards the hall where the girls and I assigned to stay on. I was alone because the girls are partnered up. Seohyun with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung with Yoona, Yuri with her girlfriend Jessica and Tiffany with Taeyeon.

I missed my son Prince right now because he is the only one that could cheered me up when I’m lonely and depressed. Also, I want to see my fans later when I’m ready to do my everyday course, Jogging!

I grabbed my hone looking at the picture of me and Tiffany with the ice cream. Yes I’m always ‘jealous’ when I see Tiffany anf Taeyeon together when we have schedules. Honestly, I just talk to Tiffany 1 time everyday because of Taeyeon’s affect on her. I don’t call Tiffany ‘baby’ if I see them together which cause her dragon smoke on her nose to pop out because of not calling her that.

 

“Sunny unnie!” I turned around and saw Hyoyeon and The Maknae waving at me.

“Ne?” I said waving back too.

They ran towards me and said.

“Why you alone?” Hyoyeon said.

“Depressed aren’t you?” Seohyun said.

“I’m just not feeling well enough.. You know my secrets right?” I said.

Beside Prince who I talk to with my problems, Hyoyeon and Seohyun knows about my problems or should I say secret as well.

“Yes… I see they’re walking together again. Are you guys really talk 1 time everyday?!” Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t know maybe?” I said.

“Let’s talk later Seohyun wants her attention.” Hyoyeon said going at the back with Seohyun.

We arrive at our room inside the KBS Hall. I sat on my place with my table in front of me. I putted my bag at the table. I tied my hair up and tied my running shoes. I grabbed my dark red wallet and placed my phone inside. I walked towards our manager having a beauty rest for awhile. I tapped him and said.

“Manager Oppa.” I said.

“Oh Sunny! Anything wrong?” He said.

“No nothing, manager oppa I’ll just go for a jog mind to come with me?” I said.

“Oh yeah forgot your jog.. I forgot yeah sure. You don’t want some of the members to go with you?” He said.

“No, I’m fine by myself.” I said.

“No, I’ll call Tiffany then.” He said.

“Why Tiffany?” I said.

“I see you two don’t talk much that’s why I’m bringing her with you.” He said.

“*sigh* Ne… okay..” I said making a big sigh.

Our Manager Oppa stands up and walked towards the Taeny place and talked to Tiffany. I walked outside the room looking at the ceiling waiting for them. I looked my watch it’s 5:30.

“Baby…” The girl at my side said.

I looked over my right and saw Tiffany wearing her maroon jacket and jogging pants with her grey t-shirt and white with pink running shoes. She’s holding her pink iPhone 5c with her.

“Oh Fany.. We should go now.. Come Manager Oppa.” I said turning around making me in front of them.

We are now in the elevator going down.

“I’ll just go to the café nearby okay? You two jog together.” Manager Oppa said.

‘GREAT!’ I thought.

“Ne!” Tiffany said.

“Sunny?” Manager Oppa Said.

“Ne..” I nodded.

When we’re at the ground floor Manager Oppa walks inside the café near the car park where I usually jog around every time we have our Music Bank recording. I bent down and tied my shoe lays until Tiffany spoke up.

“Are we okay?” She said.

“Hmmhm..” I said nodding.

“You just talk to me often.. Something wrong?” She said.

I can feel she’s looking at me while tying my shoes.

“No.. Nothings wrong.” I said standing up while brushing the dust on my pants.

 She linked her arms around my arm.

“Let go..” I said.

“Not letting you go until you say something.” She said.

“…..”

“Hey…” She said.

Good thing they are no paparazzi nor fans because they know I came out around 6:50 or something.

I grabbed Tiffany’s arm and let go my arm linked to hers. I run and jog ignoring her. I can hear she’s jogging to but I don’t care.

I jog around remembering my brokenhearted day.

 

FLASHBACK

“Okay girls… I’ll make my confession. I… I..” Taeyeon said.

“Just say it already!” The Ice Princess Jessica who was cuddled by Yuri said.

“Okay! I love Tiffany…” She said.

My eyes grew wide.

“Awww!” The girls said except for me.

“Tiffany… will will you be mine?” She said.

“Of course you pabo!” Tiffany said running towards the kid leader.

I stood up and said.

“E-Excuse M-Me…” I said.

I can feel Seohyun and Hyoyeon are looking at me right now. I got to my room looking at my schedules.

MAY – SUNNY’S WONDERFUL SCHEDULE. (guys.. imagine it’s her schedule..)

 

1-10 : Music Bank Recordings.

11: Play with Prince.

12: FIRST BROADCAST FOR MBC FM4U FM DATE @8 PM

So on…………

 

TOK TOK TOK Someone’s knocking.

I walked towards Taeyeon and I’s door. I opened it and saw Hyoyeon and Seohyun standing in front of me.

“Let’s talk about this?” Hyoyeon said.

I nodded.

Seohyun and I seated on my bed while Hyoyeon seated on Taeyeon’s bed.

“You like Fany don’t you?” Hyoyeon started breaking the silence.

I nodded.

“How did you know?” I said.

“I said it..” The Maknae beside me said.

I nodded.

“Seohyun told me what she told to you. I guess you regret it now..” Hyoyeon said.

Seohyun told me to say my feeling to Tiffany before someone do it.

“I don’t know what will happen if she regret me.. maybe I will drink 10 Soju bottles right now if she reject it.” I said.

“If you’re depress unnie.. Prince, Hyo unnie and I will be here to cheer you up.” She said.

I nodded.

“We need to go okay” Hyoyeon said.

I nodded.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I’m tired already I walked towards the near bench beside me. I seated there looking at the ground until someone on my side sat beside me.

“Baby…” She said.

I raised my head and turned to her. It is Tiffany.

“What?” I said.

“Why did you excuse yourself during Taengoo’s confession?” She said.

‘Oh great….’ I thought.

“You want to know?” I said.

“Hmhm..” She said nodding.

“I met this ‘Girl’, she really loves pink. She smile with her eye smiling too. I loved her but someone who’s confessing in front of her make me regret on not saying my feelings for her first. Then after that we just talked 1 time everyday. We call each other ‘Baby’ but every time I call Seohyun baby her dragon smoke from her nose fires up because of jealousy. But she was worried about my depression because of Taeyeon’s Confession. I loved that ‘Girl’.” I said looking at her eyes.

“…….” She didn’t spoke up.

“Maybe we should go to the café and buy? We should go I guess.. Let’s Link Arm?” I said offering her.

She nodded still spacing out after what I said.

We was walking with the fans with our sides taking our pictures. I waved at them so Tiffany did. We went to the café where Our Managers sitting outside the café. Tiffany seated beside her Manager.

“I’ll just go inside okay?” I said.

“I’ll come with you.” My Manager said.

I walked inside seeing our fans wanting to scream. I approach them and said.

“sssh..” I said putting my index to my lips making a smile.

“What do you guys want to drink?” I said.

“Aniyo unnie We’re fine…” They said.

“Aniyo.. what do you guys like?” I said smiling at them.

“Unnie… What do you like?” They said.

“Ice Choco.” I said smiling.

“Then we should get that too unnie..” They said shyly.

“Sunny~ah.. We should then order Ice Choco for everyone!” My Manager said jokingly.

I hit him playfully and said. “Respect people’s taste!”

After that, I asked everyone their preferences and ordered by myself. Manager Oppa then sent the drinks to our fans. From my table I waved and sent a heart, and a ‘calm down gesture’ because they were explicitly anxious.

When I left our fans noticed I was with Tiffany and Tiffany asked them,

“Will we see you at the recording?” She said.

I can see our fans weren’t sure.

“Maybe Sunday Unnie!” They replied.

“See you Sunday!” Tiffany said.

“Ne!” They said and waved at us.

We were walking towards the hall. When we reached the building Tiffany whispered something to our manager and our manager nodded and left us two alone. She dragged me on the private garden for SNSD. (Just imagine there is just bare with it lol xD)

“Why are we here?” I said.

“So who is she?” Tiffany said making a who-the-hell-is-that-girl face.

“You…Yes You Tiffany-no Stephanie Miyong Hwang.” I said.

“M-Me?” She said stuttering.

“Isn’t it obvious?” I said leaning my head towards her face.

“W-wh-what are you doing?” she said.

“What are you thinking?” I said leaning closer until our forehead touched.

“Wha-What…” She said.

I grabbed the water behind her and pulled over making me laugh.

“YAH! No touching prince today..” She said.

“Really? Then no talking to me everyday.” I said.

“I don’t like you… Really..” She said.

“What did you say? You don’t like me?” I said.

“I don’t like you when your mean to me..” She said.

“No.. What I heard is You don’t ‘like’ me.” I said.

“I just wanted to tell you that Taeyeon and I broke up 2 weeks from now.. and ….” She said.

“And?” I said leaning closer with my serious gaze on her.

“Are you teasing me again?” She said.

“No.. I’m loving you again. Now continue… and?” I said.

“And I met this ‘Girl’ who loves to tease me with her leaning forward. I don’t like her I love her.” She said.

I smiled and said.

“I know who she is.. I love you too.” I said.

I leaned towards her and kissed her. I pushed my tongue and she agrees. Our tongue met and bump each other. I putted my hands on her waist and she putter her hands on my neck. Yes I hear slight moans from her. We pulled away gasping for air.

“Baby… Saranghae..” Tiffany said.

“Nado Saranghae Baby..” I said giving her a peck and a tight hug.

We stood up and I held her hand and intertwined our fingers.

“So that means.. My Baby is mine already?” I said.

“I’m yours forever baby..” She said.

We came back from the room and saw Taeyeon with Sooyoung cuddling each other.

“Okay I win!” Sooyoung said.

“Now give me 1000!” Sooyoung said!

“Aish… Okay you win!” Taeyeon said pulling out her wallet and giving Sooyoung a thousand won.

“What’s happening?” Tiffany said.

“We made a bet if you guys will hold hands or not when you come back here.. I said you guys will but Taeyeon said you guys will cuddled each other.” Sooyoung said.

“You guys knew?” I said.

“Of Course! Tiffany told Manager Oppa and the others that she loves you.” Taeyeon said.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“When I confessed that day. It’s really not real. I did that because she wants you to be jealous..” Taeyeon explained.

“She even told me that we should act. And Hyo and Seohyun told me all your thoughts.” Taeyeon continued.

“So that means?” I said looking at Tiffany who’s blushing.

“That means I’m already in love with you since the day you called me Baby.” She said poking my nose.

“WOOF WOOF!” A familiar bark came.

“I asked manager oppa to bring ginger and prince here because I missed them.” Seohyun said.

“Aigoo Maknae..” Hyoyeon said.

“WOOF!” Someone ran towards me It was Prince.

I bent my knees and grabs Prince.

“Prince… HwangMommy and SunDaddy is officially together. Sleep with us okay?” I said.

“WOOF!” The dog barked with joy.

“Now I feel Jealous..” Tiffany mumbled.

“Baby Why Jealous if you have me already?” I said letting Prince go.

“We’re the official couple right?” I said grabbing her arms and putting them on my shoulders. I hugged her making me face her.

“Ne..” Tiffany said making an eye-smile.

“We should be Jogging Around KBS Building everyday so we can go to our secret garden.” I said.

“Saranghae Sunny~ah…” She said.

“Nado Saranghae..” I said.

And again our lips touched.

“YAH NO PDA!” The Ice Princess said while cuddling her girlfriend, Yuri.

We pulled and I gazed at Jessica and said.

“JESSICA JUNG I’LL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO INTTERUPT YOUR LOVE MAKING SESSION WITH YURI TONIGHT!” I said.

“I’m sorry you can continue…” Jessica said making all of us laugh.

I looked at Tiffany and said.

“I love you..” I said.

“I love you too…” She said.

We kissed each other but now with meaning of love and trust. I can’t believe my one and only HwangMommy will come to me.

 

THE END!