t e a s e r

♔ Girlfriend Corporation ♔

 

GIRLFRIEND CORPORATION
T E A S E R 4
❝AAHHHHHH!! Lydia, help!❞ A woman screamed in horror, jumping on top of an empty wooden table.

❝What is it, Anna? What's wrong?!❞ Her friend Lydia asked in panic.

❝There's a huge bug on the bench!❞ Anna pointed at the said bench with disgust written on her face.

❝Then kill it! Aigoo, Anna.❞ Lydia face-palmed before leaning on the table near Anna's leg.

❝But the bug might have a family.❞ She replied, pointing at the black beetle crawling slowly.

❝So what if it has a family? It's still a bug to me.❞ Lydia rolled her eyes at her friend's ridiculousness.

❝His family will starve! His family will mourn for his death! His family --❞ Anna was cut off by a beetle flying towards her.

❝His family will eat you.❞ Lydia shook her head at Anna who's too busy panicking and running in circles as if it will make the bug dizzy and cause it to just fall on the ground.

❝Lydia! Help me!❞ Anna whined.

❝Lets go, hyung. The park isn't that peaceful anymore.❞ A man stood up from the bench nearby and shot a glare on the girls' direction.

Anna stopped running while Lydia stared in disbelief at the rude man.

❝Aish, don't be like that. They're just having fun and don't just glare at people. They didn't even do anything to you.❞ The other man scolded, patting and squeezing the guy's shoulder.

❝But they're disturbing the peace of the park! See? They're the only ones loud and screaming just because of a stupid bug.❞ The rude guy pointed at the girls, his voice raising in irritation.

❝Yah! This is a free country, I can do whatever I want so shut up! Ban me from doing it when you become the president!❞ Anna couldn't keep herself from talking back at him.

Anna is a nice girl but she can be fierce when she wants to. She's not afraid to fight back as long as she knows she's right.

❝You shut up! Your voice is so high-pitched and annoying, I feel like me eardrums are going to burst.❞ The guy shot back at her, mimicking her ʻhigh-pitched voice’ too piss her off.

❝Why you --!❞ Anna was about to launch at him when Lydia held her forearm to stop her.

Lydia carefully took the beetle off Anna's shirt sleeve and threw it on the man's direction, hiding a smile behind her scarf.

The poor defenseless bug flew inside the man's coat, making him scream and jump around.

The girls laughed at the man's reaction who's now has his coat off despite the cold weather.

❝Hyung! Palli!❞ He called his friend, trying to brush off the bug but didn't dare to really touch it. It looks like he's just shoo-ing a dog.

❝The poor bug just need some warmth, mister!❞ Lydia hollered, high five-ing Anna.

The other man just watched the girls with a small smile on his face. He was actually fascinated by their playfulness that they even have the guts to make fun of his friend who will probably beat them up if they were guys.

❝Food?❞ Anna segued to the thing they both like the most, turning to Lydia with a huge grin on her face.

❝Food.❞ Lydia nodded in agreement.

The two draped their arms around each other's shoulders and skipped happily to their favorite food stand near the park, leaving the two men behind.

 

 Yay! This will be the last teaser and the next will be the first official chapter! ^^
By the way, congrats to 15annabella and --cinnamon!
Please keep the comments coming. It makes me motivated to do even better on the updates.
One more thing, you can still edit your apps if you want to add or change something just tell me after, okay? Thank you!
Have a great day/night! ♡

©breaker