At First Sight

Bubble Tea & Love

It was a blazing hot day, and Sehun just gotten out of his classes. School was almost out for the year and Sehun couldn't be happier. Most kids his age would probably go play soccer or maybe get some ice cream to cool off.

But Sehun? The poor boy was running for dear life.

It had all started after classes were done. Sehun was walking home to help his parents at their shop. He didn't guess anything was wrong, because right after his last class Sehun headed staright home. That was it. No kidding around for Oh Sehun. His hands had a soft grip on the straps of his backpack and Sehun was wondering how many custormers were coming today, when suddenly-

"YAH!" a girl called out from behind him. Sehun turned his head around analyzing the girl from afar. She appeared to be short and was wearing a completely different uniform from his own, so that crossed off an chances of knowing her. But when the girl made a move towards him, Sehun ran for dear life. The boy never really had manners but he had always knew to follow rules. His mother specifcally told him to not speak to strangers and to head staright home after school.

The girl however, ran after him, holding something in her hand. But Sehun didn't stop to think what it could be. He only ran towards the bubble tea shop.. For twenty minutes the two ran, Sehun the mouse and the girl the cat, chasing to no avail. Sehun was a fast runner, but this girl had some resistance, although slower.When he finally thought he had lost her, Sehun leaned against a tree, breathing hard. 

 'What the hell did she want?' Sehun silently thought, panting roughly until he slipped against the tree, the sun's heat blocked by the branches. Sehun really did think he lost the girl so he allowed himself a moment of rest. He closed his eyes, leaning his head on the trees rough base.

"YAH!" A voice screamed out, jolting Sehun awake. The girl was right next to him and she didn't look happy. Quite the opposite, really. Her eyebrows were furrowed, perhaps out of anger, her brown hair was a mess, as she panted with her hands on her hips. "Didn't you hear me calling you, brat?" 

"Uhh.." Sehun muttered. Sehun had two choices. A.) Stay and listen to her, or B.) Run away and don't look back.

And Sehun being the stupid brat he was, chose B.

As Sehun jumped up and ran the girl groaned loudly, running behind him. She could have given up ages ago, but honestly she didn't want to. The whole chase had amused her, and she wanted to know this kid.

Sehun ran into the bubble tea shop, slamming the door behind him and pressing his back against it. The girl appeared and calmy knocked on the door. "Sehun. Let her in," his mother calls out from behind the counter. "But mom-" "Sehun."

And Sehun opened the door. The girl's expression was stotic and her movements slow. She stepped into the shop and glared at Sehun so harshly he cowered a little. 
"Here, you brat," she said handing the boy his wallet.

'She only wanted to give me my wallet????'

"O-oh thank you."

"Sehun, what is it?"  His mother said, appearing in front of the two. Before Sehun could start to explain, the girl launched into the whole story. "He dropped his wallet while walking and I tried giving it to him. But he ran away from me, so I sort of chased him," When she was done, Sehun's mother clicked her tounge and said, "You owe her a cup of tea, don't you think Sehun?"

At that, the girl brightened and looked up at Sehun. "Hi. My names Sung Seul." 

"Oh Sehun."

"Nice to meet you, Sehun. I believe you owe me a cup of bubble tea? Come on, I want to know why exactly you ran from me."

***

"Sehun."

"Sehun."

"SEHUN!"

"What?!!" Sehun screamed, picking his head up from the table and making eye contact with the girl sitting next to him. "Do your homework," she said, picking up her pen from the table.

The incident in which Sehun ran away from a girl with his wallet had happened one year ago. After that moment he made best friends with the girl, Sung Seul. Now one year ago they sit at the same bubbletea shop doing homework. Sehun had started daydreaming leaving his homework (which was sprawled out in front him) forgotten. Thank goodness Sung Seul was there, or the poor boy would get none of his work done.

"Sung Seul?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Sung Seul's eyes widen slowly, trying to process the question. "Huh? Sehun, are you okay? Why are you asking me that?" then her eyes narrow knowingly, "You're not in love are you?"

"W-what?! Me?" Sehun responds, cursing himself for stuttering. "Ooohh, who is it? Tell me! Tell me!" Sung Seul urges, poking him with her pencil. Sehun shakes his head angrily. "Answer my question first."

Sung Seul huffs and crosses her arms on her chest before opening to speak. "I..I don't know. Love is weird, Sehun. It happens so randomly and so suddenly, it could be at any time. As for love at first sight, love at first sight is hard to obtain. But once you think that its love, don't you dare let that person go," she says letting out a shaky breath, lost in her own train of thoughts.

"Dang, you're poetic."

"Shut up! Now tell me, who's the lucky girl? Wait wait, no. Tell me how you fell for her," Sung Seul urgers once more, resting her chin on her hands.

"Well.."

 "Sehun!" someone said just as the front door opened and ringed. Both Sehun and Sung Seul turn around and meet eyes with Luhan. "Hi guys," he said casually taking a seat next to them. "Hi Lulu." Sung Seul greeted, taking a sip from her drink.

"Want a drink, hyung?" Sehun offered, secretly happy that Luhan appeared and stopped him from spilling his story.

Sehun didn't want anyone to know about his crush. As much as he trusted Sung Seul and Luhan, he wanted to keep that secret as long as he could. While Luhan and Sung Seul bickered (apparently Luhan wanted Sung Seul to do his history homework-again), Sehun thought back to the day he met her.


 

 

Authors Note: 
Hi! This is where Sehun's story begins.Please keep in mind that it is the side story of my main fic (link). (and yes, Sung Seul is the oc in the Cupid's Arrow but I left her nameless in it lol) Please do comment, subscribe and up vote if you liked?