Complete

Complete

((I said its only a drabble))


[A busy day in Seoul, 17.39 KST]

"I'm home~"

A dark haired guy rushed into the living room while loosening his tie. His face looked so tired, with a heavy bag on his right hand. He was going to walk into his room when a voice made him turned his head.

"Sunghyunnie, say hi to Papa,"

Nam Woohyun smiled widely when he heard that beautiful voices. He knew who's the owner, it was been half and year they lived together, but he never get bored. Never bored when the voices greeted him, lighten up his mood and ease his fatigue after a hetic day on the office.

And the owner is Kim Sunggyu.

He sits on the sofa, while his hand holding a cute baby they adopted almost half year ago. They decided to adopted a little cute boy because Sunggyu was lonely waiting for Woohyun back from his office. He was only 3,5 months old when they found him. Surprisingly he has their features: a little cute eyes, pointy nose and sharp jawline. Took no time, they adopt this little baby and named him Sunghyun. Nam Sunghyun.

Woohyun put himself on the floor and looked at giggling Sunghyun.

"How is my superhero's day?"

Sunghyun kept giggling and his little hands reaching Woohyun's face.

"Sunghyunnie misses Papa so much," Sunggyu said while nuzzles on his hair.

"Mama not misses Papa?"

"I'm the Appa,"

"Mamamamamamama" Sunghyun let out his voices while looked up at Sunggyu.

"Y-yah-"

Woohyun chukled, "Look he knows whos his Papa and Mama" he was going to kisses Sunghyun's cheeks when Sunggyu pulled him.

"No. Wash your self. Sunghyun wont a kiss from a stinky papa," he pouted.

Woohyun knew Sunggyu was sulking and he just laughed before stood up. He ruffled Sunghyun's hair and kissed Sunggyu's lips softly.

"You guys complete me" he whispered between the kiss before left to their room with an endless smile on his face.