To You.

Lucky.

Chirping birds woke me up as I tried to open my eyes. The blinding rays of the sun seeping through my windows. I smiled as I noticed that it was a nice day to go for a walk. Looking to my side, I see the most breath-taking scene one could have. You sleep as if I wasn’t even here.

I laid there a bit longer, still mesmerized by your beauty. her hair, I remembered the days when you used to tie them up and where those large, thick-rimmed glasses. A chuckle escaped my mouth as you stirred in your sleep. Fluttering your eyes open, I smiled at you as you smiled back.

The feeling of having you by my side keeps me worked up and energized everyday. The way you effortlessly woo me with the way you look. The way your eyes sparkle at the rays of the sun. The way your lips curved into a smile. It makes me overwhelmed. Do you know that?

How did I ever get so lucky to have you? This person, who’s clumsy and a wimp. How did I ever deserve you? An angel who’s perfect for a perfect man. But no, you chose me. Out of all, you chose, only me.

Nearing my face to yours, sometimes I feel as if my heart’s gonna explode. How did you make me like this? The me, who used to be weak, was strengthened by your love. How was that possible? Did you, by any chance, put a spell on me? That, only your kiss, could ever break it? Well, if it s possible, then I’m so lucky to have you.

Morning kisses has never been so sweet. The other day, they were opposed to us, but now, we’re here. In the same roof, freely doing whatever we want. What did I have that they finally accepted our feelings for each other? Did you, by any chance, put a spell on them too? If that’s the case, then please don’t heal them with your kiss, just let them be in a trance, so we could be happy forever.

Baby, you brighten up my world. Standing up, you took a piece of paper from the drawer. I never knew how, but you have this charm, that only you have it. The way you walk, the way you place your fingers on the right places, picture perfect, if you call it. I sat up straight as you sat on my lap, hugging my neck with one of your arms. We headed to the porch where you ushered me to be calm.

I looked at you curiously as your smile grew even wider. The paper in your hands keeps all the suspense. Your eyes shone brightly as you look at me. I smiled as I held your hand, taking the paper and reading it. As soon as I did, I don’t know what feeling washed over me.

Was it Joy? Suspense? Or maybe another feeling that I can’t describe?

Lifting you up in the air, we both laughed in happiness. I can’t contain it. This news. It needs to be known by everyone. The happiest moment of my life. Definitely it is.

‘’Baekhyun-ah~! We’re gonna have a baby~!’’ Seohyun squealed making me excited as well.

‘’De, Seohyun-ah~ And she’s gonna be as beautiful as you~’’

‘’If it’s a boy, then he’ll be as handsome as you, oppa~!’’

After that day, I thanked the heavens for giving me a chance. The chance to confess to her. The chance to court her. The chance to be her other half. And the chance to be the father of her child.

I’m really so lucky to have you, Seo Joohyun.

 



A/N: A lovely BaekSeo oneshot for you guys~! ^^