Baekhyun 001

Exo One Shot Collection
( for my lovely friend, ShahiraJz xoxo O/C's name : Minhye )

 

You and Baekhyun has been dating for about 6 years now, and today is............

your wedding day !

SInce he is busy, he did not get to plan the wedding and it was you, and your family members who did the preparations and decorations. ' Okay dear, you'll try to be Baekhyun now and pract....' ' Where is he? The wedding is gonna start anytime....' You ignored as you paced back and forth. ' He is going to be here soon.. Gwenchana*. 'It's been 2 hours and yet Baekhyun is not here. You kept asking the priest to delay and the guest to keep eating and wait, until there is only a few people sitting down here. Yet you kept on waiting, and kept on calling and texting  Baekhyun's phone but to no reply. 

Half and hour later, all the guests and the priest left the hall. There was only you and your parents alone.

' I told you not to trust that Baekhyun guy ! He is so busy, he couldn't even come to his own wedding! What a disgrace to the family ! ' Your father's face was full of fustration and anger.

To your surprise, a van came. 

With hope, you wished it was Baekhyun running to you and apologising that he was late. He'd put a ring to your finger and just kiss you.

 

 

But it wasn't what you were expecting, it was his manager. ( more like Exo's manager ) He smiled weakly, and gave you a ring. ( a beautiful sapphire ring, the one you wanted. ) ' Mianhaeyo*....... '

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already night time. You were in the same position you were when Baekhyun's manager gave you the ring. Your parents left as they couldn't convince you to go home. Thoughts run through your mind; is Baekhyun having an affair? did he have busy schedules that he couldn't marry you at that arranged time? did he went home after practice and forgot about his wedding? is the ring all along with Baekhyun's manager? Your make-up smeared as your tears fell. Breaking down and cry doesn't make a difference. You didn't know what to do in this situation.

 

You took your car to Exo's dorm. You pressed the bell, but no one answered. You sat down on the steps, hoping for someone to come.

 

Few hours later. It was already 1am. You heard footsteps coming to your way. You forced your eyes to open, and as it God has answered your prayers, you saw the Exo-K members, looking sad and down like as if they had seen someone died.

You got up, ' Suho oppa ! '

'Omo, Minhye-ah ! Why are you-' ' Where is Baekhyun oppa? Why isnt he with you guys?' You cut off Suho's question as your eyes search for your true love.

 

Everyone kept quiet.

You were fustrated.

'WHERE IS HE?!' your tears start to fall again. You didn't want to shout at your bestfriends.

Chanyeol went up to you, and hugged you.  ' Minhye-ah, calm down...'

He broke the hug and passed to you a piece of paper. ' You might want to go to this address..'

 

You ran straight away and started your car. You were sweating profusely, even though there is aircon. You went to the address and stopped at a hospital.

 

You stopped to take a huge breath. You pulled your wedding dress up, ' Here we go....'  

You walked to the receptionist. She looked at you strangely.

'Annyeonghaseyo*, can I see Mr Byun Baekhyun?' ' Who are you?' A doctor appeared before the receptionist could talk.

'I'm his......fiancée, Lee Minhye..?' You looked down to your wedding dress. ' He told me not to... Ah gwenchana*. Since you are here, follow me please.' The both of you took the lift up to the VIP level. You followed the doctor to a private room.

He opened the door, your eyes filled with tears.

 

'His last words was not to tell you anything............. Mr Byun's is in a coma now....... I don't know how long it will take...'

 

You slowly walked to your ture love.

 

 

' Baekhyun ah........'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You stayed there for weeks now. It's been 5 months since Baekhyun was in a coma. You had been sleeping there and were always watching his side.

You his hair.., 'I love you, Baekhyun...' You smiled weakly and started eating your lunch.

It was the first time you ate a full meal, in 2 months. Before that, you only drank water and eat fruits that the hospital forced you to eat.

 

' You know... This samgyupsal* is really good ! Your favourite right? Hehe. Too bad you aren't here physically to eat with me...' Your tears dropped again as you talked to yourself.

 

Out of the blue, someone knocked on the door. You thought it might be the doctors to check how he was doing, so you unlocked the door,

 

 

'Saengilchukha-habnida, saengilchukha-habnida*,saranghaneun* Minhye, saengilchukha-habnida~~~!' Your parents and the exo members came. You forgotten that today was your special day, considering the fact you were to focused on Baekhyun.

Your tears were filled with joy, the guests celebrated with you and then in a few hours, they went back home, leaving you with the remaining time with Baekhyun.

You smiled as they left, ' FUN ISN'T IT !!! WOOHOO!' You laughed loudly as you hear it fade. ' Ani*, it wasn't fun at all?........ Yah*, you know what i wished?.. I wish that..'

Your tears start to fall again. ' Ugh, why am I so emotional....'

'Anyways, I wish you were really here with me... Wake up, oppa....

 

I miss you. ' You started to get depressed again.

 

You held his hand gently and caressed his beautiful arm. You said to yourself, it's going to be all fine,

 

You were heartbroken.

 

You felt a squeeze as you interlock your hands with Baekhyun.

 

You look up,

 

' Hap---py.....Birth....ay...Minhye sa....rang*......'

 

 

 

It was Baekhyun. He was awake.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey its baekhyunish! Hope you like my first one-shot of Baekhyun! Yeap, it's a sad one. I hope I made you cry. Let's love and anticipate more one-shots to come!

xoxo,

baekhyunish

 

 * - Gwenchana : It's okay/ Nevermind

   - Mianhae : I'm sorry

  - Saengil-chukha habnida : Happy Birthday

  - Saranghaneun : Lovely/Dear

  - Sarang : Love/My love