New Girl

We Be Loving Her

The Door to the Classroom open's and a girl holding a cup off coffee stroll's up to the teacher.

All eye's were on her, But she didn't seem one bit fazed. After passing a piece of paper to the male teacher he turned to the class and sighed.

"Ok Class, This is our new Transfer Student, She won't be starting today but has come to view class'. I'm Professor Jung, Please introduce yourself."

The girl nodded and turned to the front, No smile was present she just nodded her head before speaking in one tone. "Do Hweji."

"Thank you Hweji-Ssi, Please take a seat at the empty space next to Yongguk, Yongguk Put your hand up." Yongguk put his hand in the air and Hweji walked over and took a seat, Sipping on her drink as the class resumed. Hweji didn't really pay attention, She stuffed a headphone in her ear and closed her eye's.

Yongguk looked at the seemingly sleeping girl beside him before looking at his 5 other friend's on his row. They too were looking at her. There was something about her. Something that pulled them in.

What they didn't know was She felt the same when She looked at them.

When Yongguk turned to look at her again, The 6 male's all jumped and squeaked at the smirk plastered on her face, Not only that she was looking each one of them dead in the eye's.

"It's not very nice to stare." She stated befor turning back to the front. "Take a Picture... It last's Longer." She said before closing her eye's again.

That was B.A.P and Hweji's First encounter. During her week of 'Viewing' Finally it was the weekend. And Sooner than the girl wanted, It was monday. The day she would start her official first day at college.

Getting dressed, She pulled on her black 5 inch heel's before nodding to herself.

Putting on her sunglasses she grabbed her shoulder bag before exiting her house.

When she arrived at the college, No one stared at her Thankfully. She didn't feel like the 'New Girl' thank's to the Viewing week. Like every other student she made her way to her first class - Business Studie's.

She already hated this class. Why? There were a certain group of six male's that seemed to like staring at her. Shrugging she walked into the classroom, ,Greeting the Professor and walking to her seat. It was going to be a long journey, That was for sure.