Prologue.

Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were so many things Victoria wished as soon as she stepped her journey on the showbiz, entertainment industry. There were so many that even herself had lost count at her own wishes. But still, if she could reckoned her wishes, there were only 3 things Victoria wanted—above anything else.

First, she wanted a justice for her beloved group f(x). She was upset at how bad the agency treated them, yet as a leader she couldn't do anything. She felt helpless, unworthy even. But a little pat and encouraging smile and soft whispers “Unnie, you did amazing, we love you” from Sunyoung, Amber, Soojung and even little Jinri made she think all the pains she had to endured all this time is all worthy.

Second, she wanted just a normal day, walk on street without all the layered shirts hoodie, thick mask and black sunglasses. She wanted to scroll on downtown happily, just what she did a few years ago. But she knew she couldn't. She had left all of them years ago, for the position which she was sure many people out there would kill for it. ( Or so she thought as she tried to assured herself, because she had to be strong, she's Victoria Song, the witty girl her agency wanted to be, not the cheerful bubbly Qingdao princess Song Qian.)

Third, she wanted Nickhun Horvejkul's heart more than anything. More than her desires to be seen as still the old Qian everyone knew her before she became the hot topic all over portal news. But Nichkun seemed so...unreachable. As soon the director yelled 'cut' and the camera turned off, Nichkhun wasn't the Nichkhun he portrayed when the camera rolled on. He was....distant. Not cold, but distant. Not awkward, just too polite. It was like he drew a wall for Victoria to not climbed off.

And it frustrated her.

Because Victoria loved him, she loved him more than anything. More than she loved the old herself. But Nichkhun seemed to stay as the prince himself, distant, too polite, too unreachable.

He was so close to her, but Victoria felt Nichkhun was always be so far far away.

 

 

 

Victoria wouldn't want to admit, but she suspected one of SNSD's member has caught Nichkhun’s attention. Nichkhun seemed more relaxed when SNSD was around. His happy smile never left his face. He paid longer attention on the stage whenever those 9 girls happily performed on. Not she couldn't blame him. SNSD would always be the apple of everyone's eye. But when Nichkhun became one of those guys, Victoria felt so bothered. Angry even. Or perhaps jealousy.

 

"It was Kwon Yuri, i believe that" Victoria mumbled one day. All the Cabi promotional video has taken long time ago, but the hype for the iest Cabi's couple Kwon Yuri and Nichkhun seemed hasn't down yet. Soojung turned her head, eyebrow raised in confusion. If the jealousy didn't burn on her body, Victoria would be laughing her of looking at her younger sister bewildered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter