Lanterns of Love

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV:

I finish writing the letters and start packing. I want to leave tonight and just stay at a hotel near the airport. I really don't do good with goodbyes. I plan on just saying goodbye to Taeyeon face to face and then leave. I wait with my bags packed as I wait for Taeyeon to come, while I sit on the bed. Soon Taeyeon comes into the room.

"YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! I have been trying to find y--" She looks at me and sees me looking down towards the ground. She stops and comes to sit next to me.

"Yoona what is wrong..?"

I look up and turn to look at her. "I'm sorry Taeyeon....I..I..." I start crying and she wraps her arms around me.

"Yoona did someone break your heart, or was it those Queenkas. Because I can go get revenge for you!"

I remove my face from her shoulder and look at her. "I am leaving ..for Africa .........tommorow...I plan on leaving tonight and stay in a hotel near the airport. " She looks at me as her eyes start watering.

"WHY!! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO AFRICA!!" She screams at me as she wipes her tears.

"I'm joining the peace corps...to help people...."

"Why now!?"

"I need to do this .... for someone."

"So you are never coming back to Korea ..now huh?"

"I will...I just need to finish peace corps and I will come back."

"So pratically I'm never gonna see you.."

"Yes you will! I promise."

She hugs me and says "I'm sorry I started yelling at you...it is just this is so sudden..and unexpected. I truly hope you accomplish whatever you promised to someone." She shows me a sly smile and I start to tear up again.

"I need to leave now the taxi is coming to pick me up soon." I stand up and take my suitcase.

"I'll send you down."

"No, I need you to just hand these out to the people." I hand her the letters.

"MAKE SURE YOU SKYPE ME OVER THERE!!" She yells after me as I walk out the door.

"OF COURSE I WILL !!" I smile and shut the door behind me.

I walk out from the back alley trying to avoid the gala going on in the lobby. I arrive in front of my taxi and the taxi driver comes out to take my luggage. I look back at the hotel where all the people I have met are in there. I'm sorry Sehun that I am leaving right after you confessed to me. I'm sorry Luhan for leaving you even though you helped me so much. I'm sorry about my mixed feeling I had between you two. Looks like I won't be ending up with any of you anyway. I enter the Taxi and the door closes. Yoona you can do it, for Katy.

2 YEARS LATER:

TAEYEON POV:

I am still working at the cafe with Alex and this other girl. Things in the cafe have been pretty boring without Yoona. The other girl is just a total bossy pants and got hired because she is a famous actors daughter. I really miss Yoona. We couldn't even skype because there was no wifi there. Right now me and Alex are preparing to make a cake for Yoona's homecoming. This will just be a practice cake since Yoona still needs to go somewhere before coming back. We gather the materials and start working at the back counter.

"Aishhh my arm is getting sore from mixing this." I whine

"Here let me help you." Alex comes from behind and wraps his arms around mine and helps me mix it.

I suddenly hear someone scream "YAH! KIM TAEYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I turn around and their is my prince charming standing there with his eyebrow furrowed. He fast walks over behind the counter and scoops me up by the .

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN" I whine as he carries me into the staff room. He puts me down on the table and locks the door.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"TAEYEON ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH ALEX!! CAUSE EVERYTIME I COME HERE YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS TOUCHING OR CLOSE TO EACH OTHER!!" He yells .

"Pabo."

"WHAT! IS THAT A YES OR A NO!!"

"You are a pabo. He is gay and we even went on a double date with them remeber." I stand up from the table and walk over to him. I caress his cheek as he stands their stunned that he forgot Alex was gay. He suddenly pulls me up and I wrap my legs around him. He then pushes me to the table and lays me down on it.

He climbs on top of me and whispers in my ear, "Taeyeon I am a pabo who is afraid other boys will take you away from me. I want you all to myself. I love y--" Before he can finish I grab his face and kiss his irresistable lips. I remove my lips and stare into his eyes. "Pabo, you are my only prince charming. I love you." He smiles and slides his hand around my waist and pulls me in to another kiss. He slowly pecks kisses down my neck, he stops once he reaches my tshirt. He gets off me and stands up.

"Why don't you take a break and we can continue back at my place."

I squeal and jump off the table. He takes my hand and leads us out of the staff room.

"ALEX, I'M GONNa TAKE MY BREAK NOW! I'll BE BACK!!" I yell as we run out of the cafe doors.

I found my love and I hope Yoona will too.

TO TAO'S PLACE:

TAO POV:

I wake up and same like everyday Luhan laying on my couch and Sehun on my lazy boy. They have been drinking everyday ever since Yoona left. Luhan and Sehun have become drinking buddies. Luhan just drinks and neglects all the girls that come up to him and Sehun drinks and sleeps with s everyday. The other kingkas can't even tolerate how many times they go to the club and get wasted. Thank goodness Yoona is coming back soon, it has been two years of me bringing them back to my place. Baekhyun just texted me to tell those two about the homecoming party that his girlfriend is holding for Yoona.

"Yah! WAKE UP!" I clap my hands together.

They don't move so I just say it. "Taeyeon is holding a homecoming for Yoona, we are all invited." This was the first time mentioning Yoona's name in front of these two.

They both automatically sit up and stare at me.

"Yoona? She is coming back!?" Sehun asks with his eyes wide open.

"...Yoona..." Luhan whispers to himself.

SEHUN POV:

Yoona..Yoona...the girl that left leaving me with only a letter. The girl that wouldn't even tell me where she was going to for peace corps. The girl that didn't leave me any contact information. The girl that left right after I confessed to her. The girl that is still in my heart. The girl I can't forget no matter how many woman I sleep with or how much alcholol I drink. This girl, Im Yoona is coming back. I love you Im Yoona.

LUHAN POV:

I have been trying to find her for so long. I call each peace corps group in every region and no one would tell me if Yoona was in their region. I called Taeyeon and all she told me was Yoona went to Africa she also gave me Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter