Banana Milk

Banana Milk

 

                Banana milk. I didn’t think that it would mean more to me than what it really is... banana milk. I didn’t think that I was the kind of guy that swung ‘that’ way either, if it weren’t for that drink.

                That drink started it all.

=== -0- ===

                Like how people normally start their stories, I’ll give you some background information about myself.

                My name is Choi Minho. At the time, I was your normal university student majoring in Arts and Film  and going to K University. I worked part-time as a cashier at a convenience store close to my apartment.

                That was where I met him.

=== O.O ===

                It was a normal afternoon; my classes for the day were over. I sat lazily on a stool by the cash register and read a magazine. There weren’t a lot of people at the store at the time and the manager had left to take care of some personal business.

                He came in wearing his school uniform, T high school’s dark blue blazer, red tie and dark blue dress pants that he matched with white Nike high tops.

                I could only look at him as he zoomed right past me and disappeared between shelves of stuff. I couldn’t even greet him like I was supposed to. Oh well, I didn’t feel like greeting him anyway.

                I saw him weaving in and out of aisles - his black bowl cut bouncing as he walked – as if he’s not quite sure what he’s looking for.

                Finally, after about the fifth round of walking around the store, I’m not sure because I wasn’t paying any attention to him – I was only distracted by him going in and out of the aisles – he appeared in front of the counter. He stared at me, unsure of what to do and I kept myself from staring back at those big doe eyes.

                “Ummm...” he stared and I lifted my head to finally meet his gaze. “You have no more banana milk?”

                “Eh?”

                I ended up getting up from my spot and going to the milk section of the shop just to fing that there really isn’t anymore banana milk on the shelves.

                “Hold on,” I told him as he blinked at me. “I’ll go check in the back if we have some more.”

                Once I went to the back to check on our stock of banana milk, I stood frozen in front of the huge fridge that was supposed to be holding these banana- flavoured drinks. There were no more bottles of banana milk in stock. There were no more bottles of milk at all in that huge fridge. I could only sigh to myself as I thought,”Jinki-hyung...”

                I dreadfully went back to the store. I had to pull my heavy legs to walk to him. Ah, I didn’t want to see him again, especially with such an embarrassing thing to tell.

                “Hey...um...excuse me,” I said, my voice coming out softer than I had intended but I got his attention still. “I’m sorry but it seems that we’re out of banana milk for today so maybe you can just get another flavour?”

                His eyes showed disappointment for a few seconds before he looked at me again. “Ah no, it’s okay. I’ll just come back another day. Thanks,” he paused. “Minho-hyung,” he had said before he ran out of the store.

                For a moment, I was awed that he knew my name - enough to make me stand frozen in place for a full minute – until I remembered that I had a name tag clipped to the awful, I mean, stylish green apron that we were forced to wear at the store. Something in me sank.

                I had to close the store early for that day because most of the merchandise were either nearly or completely gone. I called Jinki-hyung, the store manager, to tell him of the store’s fate and when there was no answer, I decided that there was nothing else I could do.

=== OAO ===

                The next day, once I arrived at the shop, I was surprised to find that the store had been completely restocked, as if the merchandise all just fell out of the sky and magically transported to the shelves. I couldn’t myself away from the doorway.

                “Don’t just stand there,” a voice called me. “Hurry up and get to your position.”

                I looked to my right – to the source of the voice – and found my co-worker and fellow K University student, Kim Jonghyun. He was older than me by two years and he majors in Post Modern Music instead. He’s fun to work with except when he chooses to hide in the storage room when he doesn’t feel like working or when he spends his time talking to one of our most frequent customers, Kim Kibum. The man apparently also goes to the same university and majors in Dance.

                Jonghyun never ceased to talk about this man. The more he talked about the other, the more I wondered if his claims that he was not romantically interested in Kibum were false. It was possible for him. He went both ways after all.

                “Where’s Jinki-hyung?” I asked, noticing that our store manager was currently not around.

                “He’s at the back,” Jonghyun replied, motioning to the storage room as he made his way to the cash register. “He’s on the phone with the girl that handles our supplies. What’s her name again? Taeyeon? Apprently, he was so mesmerized with the sound of her voice that he actually didn’t notice that he forgot to make an order for our stuff. That was where he was yesterday.”

                I went to the staff room, located adjacent to the storage room, to place my bag in my locker. I put on the apron that we had to wear and headed back out to the store. I heard Jinki-hyung’s loud laughter on the way. He seems to be enjoying himself while talking to that girl.

                I sighed. ‘The wonders of love,’ I thought.

                The bell on the door rang, signalling the arrival of a customer. I raised my head to look at the customer, expecting it to be the student from the day before.

                As my sight caught on leopard printed hot pink skinny jeans, red and blue high tops, a bright yellow tank top under a sky blue vest and a mass of permed blonde hair, I gave up hope. Other customers stared at him while he continued to chat, not caring about the stares he was receiving, with Jonghyun.

                I went to the cold shelves that housed milk and took a bottle of banana milk from the shelf, bringing it with me to the cash register.

                “What’s up, Ho?” Kibum greeted me.

                “Nice to see you too, Bum,” I replied, placing the banana milk next to the register. “Can I help you, sir?” I called to the people who started to fall in line behind Kibum, waiting to get served.

                Kibum didn’t move from his place in front of Jonghyun’s station, even as customers glared at him.

                After serving my third customer for the day, a familiar face entered the store. His dark blue blazer, his red tie and his dark blue dress pants grabbed my attention.

                I tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder and motioned for him to take over the register. I had already walked away before he could complain.

                With the bottle of banana milk that I placed at the cash register, I made my way to the student from the day before.

                “Excuse me,” I said to get his attention. “You were....” I realized then that I did not know what to say to him.”From yesterday...”

                He looked at me and smiled. “Yeah,” he said enthusiastically. I felt my heart soar when I heard that he remembered me, though I felt a bit confused as to why.

                “We have banana milk today,” I said, just to start off a conversation.

                “Yeah, I noticed,” he replied. “It’s like magic. Yesterday, it felt like banana milk didn’t exist from the rest of the world and now, poof! Banana milk is here!”

                The student laughed as he reached for a bottle of banana milk but I stopped him. He only blinked back at me, confused.

                “A-actually,” I stammered, suddenly nervous. “I saved you a bottle as an apology for yesterday.” I handed him the bottle that I was holding. I was a bit thankful that he took it from me.

                He held it between his hands and rolled it before he looked at me. “It’s not cold anymore,” he suddenly said and it took a while before that processed into my brain, a pout forming on his lips.

                “Y-yeah. Sorry, I took it a while ago,” he laughed at me again. “You can just take another one from those.” ‘Smooth, Minho,’ I thought. “It’s my treat,” I added to the offer.

                “Oh, you don’t have to. It was just coincidence that I stumbled upon the store’s bad day yesterday,” he paused. “Besides, won’t you get in trouble?”

                “Oh… no! Pssh! The store manager won’t mind. I’m paying anyway.”

                It took a while before he responded to me. Perhaps he thought that I was some sort of ert and that I only offered to buy him milk to lure him in.

                “Okay then,” he placed the bottle I gave him on a shelf and took another one. “I’ll take this.”

                “Very well.... Anything else?”

                He shook his head. “Nope.”

                I fished for the change in my jeans’ pocket and gave him the amount that he needed.

                The student only stared at me confused.

                “It’s money to pay for the milk. I can’t just fish out money from my pocket to pay for it at the register. I’d get into deep trouble then if I get caught. Besides, people will ask me to pay for them and I’ll end up broke,” he giggled at my statement.

                He nodded at me before we went back to the register.  I scanned the item and he paid for it, smiling again before he left.

                By this time, Jonghyun had already served the customers and was staring at me. So was Kibum.

                “Who was that?” Jonghyun asked and I could already feel my impending doom. “I didn’t know you went for young flower boys. I thought you were the type to go for older women with big s,” he formed cups with his hands in front of his chest for emphasis.

                “Shut it, dino.”

                Kibum turned to look at the door, perhaps hoping to catch a last glimpse of the student. “He’s pretty cute though, I give you that,” he looked at me, a smirk on his face. “You’ve got good taste, Ho.”

                I rolled my eyes at him. “He’s just another customer. He came here yesterday looking for banana milk when we were out of stock.” Seeing as there were no other customers, I left the cash register and tidied the shelves. The two followed behind me. “I felt bad for him so I paid for what he bought today as a treat.”

                “How about the other people then?” Jonghyun asked me.

                “Did you treat them too?” Kibum followed and they laughed heartily, like what they just said was the funniest thing in the world.

                “Don’t you have to go make out somewhere?”Silence. Yep, that was enough to shut them up. “Is Kibum still playing hard to get? Or is it the other way around?” I looked at them and watched them look alternately between me and each other, their mouths hung open.

                “Wha-“ “Huh?” “You mean-“ “What are-“ That was their consecutive failed attempts to reply to me. Their nonsensical words were like music to my ears. If only I had recorded this scene. It would’ve been a nice remembrance of their idiocy.

                “Where the hell did that come from?” Kibum said, being the one to recover first.

                “I know! Why in the world would you even say that?” Jonghyun followed.

                They looked at each other for a good second before their faces scrunched up in disgust.

                “Who would want to go out with this freak that looks like a rainbow threw up on him?” the older of us three snorted.

                “Who would want to go out with this dwarf who hasn’t grown taller since he was six years old?” Kibum responded, his lips forming a smirk when he saw Jonghyun’s jaw drop.

                “That was uncalled for! Take it back!” Jonghyun answered.

                I rolled my eyes and left them bickering by the selves.

                As I made my way to the employee room to rest, Jinki-hyung came out from the storage room, a wide smile on his face. It was then that i thought, ‘Haaaah, this is going to be one long day.’

=== line break ===

                It became a regular occurrence for the student to come to the shop to buy banana milk. Every day, Kibum would be over chatting with Jonghyun and Jinki-hyung would always be in the back room talking on the phone. And every day, I would reserve a bottle of banana milk for that student and we would talk before he had to leave.

Kibum and Jonghyun would tease me all the time but, somehow, they would end up bickering with each other.

At the end of every day, Jinki-hyung would finish his chat on the phone and come out of the storage room with a big silly grin on his face. Then we’d close the shop and wait for the next day.

=== line break ===

                It had been a month and a half since I’ve known HIM. He had gotten attached to Kibum and had befriended Jonghyun as well. Kibum became his fashion advisor in exchange of free membership to his family’s dance studio. He agreed to the deal.

                He hadn’t had the chance of meeting Jinki-hyung yet simply because the older one was either not in the store or he was in the back room chatting up his lady friend.

                In the month ahalf that I’ve known him, I’ve found that we had a lot of similarities. We liked the same artists, we both liked to play soccer and... I guess I’ve miscounted our similarities. In any case, at this time, I felt that I was forgetting a crucial piece of information about him.

                “You know, Minho-hyung,” he called to me one day when he came to the store. I was arranging things on the shelf then.

“You know that it’s been a month and a half since we first met, right?” Yep, I knew that but I didn’t answer.

 “Well, it has been a month and a half. Though, you know, during that month and a half, I don’t remember you asking for my name.” Ah, that’s what I was forgetting.

                “Do you know my name, hyung?” he asked.

                I laughed nervously. “Of course I know your name. It’s-“ 

My cell phone rang just then and I breathed a sigh of relief. “Sorry, I think it’s my brother.”

                I flipped the phone open and saw that the message was from Kibum. I turned the phone away from the student standing beside me in a way that didn’t make me look suspicious and read the message.

                “Taemin” was what greeted me when I opened the message.

                “Huh?” I texted back.

                “His name, you idiot! His name is Taemin” was Kibum’s immediate reply.

                I closed the phone right away and smiled at Taemin. The name suited him very well.

                “Who was it, hyung?” he asked me.

                “It was my brother,” I answered, going back to arranging things on the shelf.

                “What was it about?”

                I shrugged. “He just said that he’ll be late for dinner tonight because of some get together with his friends.”

                He hummed in response and at the corner of my eyes, I saw him look around the store.

                “You haven’t answered my question yet,” I looked back at him; his eyes stared at me in delight.

                “Of course I know your name,” I said again, this time with confidence. “It’s Taemin.”

                “Heh,” he laughed, short and cheeky – probably learned from Kibum. He smiled at me, his lips quirked into a mischievous grin and his  eyes stared into mine playfully. “Kibum-hyung! You cheater!” he suddenly shouted and walked away. “Don’t you dare come to the studio this week.”

                Kibum jumped out of his hiding place at the statement. He does not accept not exercising for a day. He had a figure to keep, or so he says.

                I laughed at them and mused to myself. ‘Taemin,’ I liked the ring of his name as I thought of it and I repeated it over and over in my head. ‘Taemin.’

=== line break again ===

                The week after that name incident, Taemin did not come to the store. It was as if he only game me one chance to utter his name.

                Jinki-hyung started to show his face in the store more often, his mood damp and gloomy. His bright smile was nowhere to be found. When he is confronted by a customer, however, a grin places itself on his face, not as wide and not as bright than before but almost as good.

                Occassionally, Jonghyum and I would catch him staring at the phone in the storage room sadly as if he were a puppy that was abandoned by his master.

                I felt sympathetic towards him whenever I see him in that state. Somewhere deep inside me, I felt like we were both waiting for someone who will never come back. Why I feel like that however, I don’t know.

=== another line break ===

                “Jinki-hyung? How muchc longer are you going to mope around?” Jonghyun asked him suddenly. The customers’ heads simultaneously turned to him at the sudden outburst. “It’s been a month since whatever happened to you happened to you. It’s not very good for the customers.” The customers looked away and I kept my eyes on them/

                I had to stifle my laughter, however, when I saw Jonghyun drag Jinki-hyung to the counter. The older one looked confused. I listened in on their conversation as I continued to serve the customers.

                “Lookie here,” I heard Jonghyun say and in the corner of my eyes, I saw him pull out a small white board from the counter before resuming their conversation. “You see this line here? This is your ‘interesting’ meter. Over the past few weeks, your rating – according to our beloved female customers – is plummeting. You have to do something about it before you end up waaaaaaay below Minho.”

                I choked on my saliva. He was definitely going to get it.

                I heard Jinki-hyung whimper before I hear him mumble a really quiet, “I’ll try my best,” back to the store’s dinosaur.

                It was on the same day that THAT person came back to the shop. The shock on every staff members’ faces remain etched in my mind since that day.

                “Jinki-yah,” was the first word that came out of his lips. His hair, the same black shade, was straight and reached his shoulders. A plaid pink hair band in order and he looked majestic in his white button-up blouse and his dark blue pencil skirt.

                “Taeyeon-ah,” was what Jinki-hyung replied with. Everyone in the store, even the customers, only stared at them.

                Kibum, who was waiting for Jonghyun by the counter, laughed nervously. “Ehehe, when you said that you’d put on a skirt just to get his attention, I didn’t think you were serious, Taemin-ah,” he stepped closer to the other, taking a few strands of hair between his fingers.

                I couldn’t do anything but stare, shocked. ‘Whose attention did he want to attract? Mine?’

                ‘Taemin’ shot a Kibum an annoyed look. He swatted his hand away from him. “Excuse me? Do I know you?” He gave Kibum a glare before hurrying to Jinki-hyung’s side.

                The customers went back to minding their own business and Jonghyun came close to my side.

                “Did Taemin get to meet with hyung before?” I shook my head at his question. “No, right? I thought so.”

                Kibum joined our group then.

                “That’s not my baby Taemin!” he said suddenly. “That’s got to be someone else! He doesn’t even recognize us!” he covered his face with both of his hands and sobbed dramatically – like an actress would, saying, “My baby’s gone! Give me back my baby!”

                It was a wonder how Jonghyun resisted placing his hands on Kibum’s shoulders then. I could tell that he really wanted to.

                “Jinki-yah, I’m sorry I suddenly disappeared on you like that. I was suddenly transferred to another branch of the company and I was asked to move immediately.”

                Jinki-hyung smiled before wrapping his arms around her. “I understand, Taeyeon-ah. But you could’ve told me before you left. Or maybe even visit me before you leave,” he replied.

                “I could. But then, if I see your face or hear your voice, I wouldn’t want to leave,” they looked at each other shyly and I envied them. It was a weird feeling for I didn’t know why I envied them in the first place.

                All the eyes of the people in the store were on them again and a few cheers and whistles were heard. That seemed to get the attention of the couple.

                “The store closes in two hours,” hyung said, his cheeks flushed a bright red. “Can you wait for me until then?”

                The girl nodded before she left the store, leaving us with a wave and a short “I’ll be back” as the door closed behind her.

=== line break (i should think of something to make line breaks more interesting) ===

                I was the one who closed the shop that day, a bit disappointed when his face didn’t show up after Jinki-hyung’s touching encounter. That gave me a slight hope that, perhaps, I’ll see him again. Then, maybe the bottles of banana milk that I bring home with me and end up stored in the fridge won’t go to waste.

                As I took a few steps towards my home, I heard the footsteps of someone following me. When I left the store, I was the only one on the street. I was sure that I was being followed. As I turned at a corner, the person followed suit.

                I hid once I turned at that earlier corner and I waited for my stalker to appear.

                As soon as the person turned the corner as well, I grabbed their shoulders. I was a bit surprised to be met with a bright yellow sweater and a familiar black bowl cut. I turned my stalker around.

                “Hyung!” his eyes widened in surprise.

                “T-Taemin,” I let go of his shoulders almost immediately.

                He chuckled at me. “Long time no see, hyung.”

                I only nodded at him in response, sudden awkwardness filling me.

                “Did you miss me, hyung?” he asked, breaking the short silence that formed between us.

                I didn’t know how to answer and so I kept quiet.

                “I missed you, hyung,” he said again after a few minutes. “It was weird not being able to get my daily dose of banana milk for a whole month.”

                “It was weird not saving a bottle of banana milk and seeing you buy them every day for a month,” I replied.

                “Hmm,” he hummed, turning around so that his back faced me. “That’s great. I thought that maybe you’ve forgotten about me.”

                “That’s impossible. I mean, it has only been a month and – “ I paused. “Who would forget the kid who only comes to the store for a bottle of banana milk every day?”

                He turned to face me again. “That’s true,” he stepped closer to me and I stepped back, the grin on his face was so wide that it scared me. “Do you have any banana milk?”

=== line break (Please leave a comment) ===

                Before I knew what I was doing, I had taken him home with me and I had given him a bottle of banana milk. I sat on the couch, distancing myself from him and watched him the sweet liquid using a straw.

                He stopped drinking, lowering the bottle to his lap.

                “This might be the last time I see you,” Taemin said, catching me off guard. “My sister was transferred to another branch of her company and we’re all going to move there. The family, I mean. So, I won’t be able to see you or Kibum-hyung or Jonghyun-hyung and I won’t be able to retrieve the banana milk that you save for me.”

                He paused and sighed a few minutes later. I watched as he stood up, both of his hands clutching at the banana milk that he just emptied.

                “Well,” he started again. “You probably have more important things to do, so I’ll be going now,” he stated to walk away from me.

                I stood up as well, as quick as I could, and ended up hitting my knee against the leg of the couch. Taemin only laughed at me.

                “Why don’t you stay a bit more? You know, for dinner... and stuff?”

                “Heh. You know it’s that kindness that gets to me. It’s that kindness of yours that made me like you. Weird, right? I mean, you’re straight and stuff, so yeah...” he paused at the doorway. “Besides... isn’t it too early for dinner? It’s not even dark outside yet.”

                “It doesn’t matter. I just wanted to spend more time with you and talk... over an early dinner,” I don’t know why I said that to him All I knew was that I need to stop him from getting away.

                He stared at me, confusion prominent in his eyes. “You understand, don’t you?”

                I walked up to him. His eyes were wide and I could tell that he was panicking.

                “I LIKE you! I want to cuddle with you. I want to kiss you. I want to make out with you. I want to stick my tongue down your throat and straddle you. I want to fu-“

                I placed a hand on his mouth. “That is enough. I don’t want to hear these dirty words come out from your mouth,” I took my hand away. Our eyes were locked onto each other’s. “At least not until we’re in the confines of the bedroom,” I added.

                His eyes grew wider. I didn’t think eyes could ever grow that wide until then.

                “D-does that mean that you like me back hyung?” his hands clutched at my shirt, as if he was desperate not to let me go.

                I chuckled at his actions. “Perhaps,” and he punched me lightly on my arm.

                “I’ll change that answer. You just wait!”

                It was then that we had our first kiss. It would also be the best kiss I’ve ever had.

=== line break (If you don’t comment... I wouldn’t know what you thought of this fic OAO) ===

                Taemin came to visit me at the shop the next day, hanging around the store with Kibum until my shift was over. Jonghyun hung around them as well and I found it nice to watch them hang around all over again.

                The storage room door swung open suddenly and Jinki-hyung came out.

                “Oh, Minho,” he called to me, noticing that I was the only one at the cash register. He looked around the shop, probably hoping to catch certain miniature dinosaur look-a-like lazing about.

                When hyung’s eyebrows twitched, I was certain that he had found who he was looking for.

                “Ya!” he shouted. “Kim Jonghyun! How dare you slack off the job?” Jinki-hyung yelled as he walked towards the younger man.

                The customers’ attention was on them and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. I couldn’t believe that I was working with such childish people.

                “Ah! Jinki-hyung!” I heard a familiar voice exclaim. It took a lot of y willpower to prevent myself from looking in the direction of the voice.

                “Ah! Taemin-ah!” I heard Jinki-hyung answer back. Then, I couldn’t prevent myself from looking at them.

                “You know each other?” I heard Kibum ask. I had already turned my head away when he did so, I still had customers to serve after all. I didn’t want any annoyed customer complaining about my poor service now, would I?”

                “Mm,” Taemin replied I could almost see him nod. “He was my tutor up until last year. And he’s dating my sister right now, so....”

                I could see both Jonghyun and Kibum turn their heads at the same time to look at the older man. I could almost hear the thoughts that were going through their minds. ”You were dating someone?” “You dated someone?”, “Is she older?”, “Younger?”, “What does she look like?” And apparently, Jinki-hyung could almost hear it too.

                He laughed at their expressions before he started talking. “Remember the girl who came here yesterday?”

                “The one that looked a lot like Taemin in a blue pencil skirt?” it was Kibum this time.

                “Yep, she’s my girlfriend.”

                There was silence in their part of the store. For a moment, all I could hear were the low humming of the store coolers and the beeping of the barcode reader.

                “Whoa!” came the late response from Jonghyun. “Then that means that the girl yesterday was Taemin’s sister?”

                “Mhm,” Jinki-hyung answered.

                “Ah!” Taemin’s voice rang through the store. “I remember Taeyeon-noona saying something about visiting you yesterday.”

                With the last beep of the bar code reader and the closing of the cash register, I served the last customer for that afternoon. I made my way towards the others and hugged Taemin from behind.

                “Your sister is dating Jinki-hyung, huh?” I said, making the others, except for Jinki-hyung, jump at my sudden experience.

                “You look so much alike!” Kibum butted in. “I thought it was just you dressed up in drag.”

                Taemin ignored him.

                “Is it the same sister that had to move to another branch of the company and had to take her whole family with her?” I asked.  I felt him stiffen in my arms and due to the short distance between us, I swore I heard a gulp.

                “What?” Jinki-hyung asked. “Taeyeon didn’t say anything about you guys moving away. I thought her job there was just temporary and that the company decided to move her back?”

                I heard Taemin gulp again. It was then that I let go of my hold of him and he proceeded to step away, not once turning to look at me.

                “Taemin?” I called.

                A second later, he turned to look at me while gritting his teeth. “I lied okay?!” He said suddenly.  “I had to do it because then if I didn’t you wouldn’t have said anything!” he pointed at me. “Don’t hate me for that!”

                We stared at each other for a few seconds before Taemin took a step back and ran out of the store.

                “Ah!” Jonghyun broke the sudden silence in the store. “He ran.”

                “Way to state the obvious,” Kibum rolled his eyes at him.

                “You should probably go after him,” Jinki-hyung told me. “You don’t want your relationship to end so soon right?” he added.

                The other two started to bicker about things we didn’t need to know, so we decided to just ignore them.

                I could only stare at him. How did he know that we were going out? How did he know that we haven’t been going out for long?

                “I have my ways, Minho,” he said, as if reading my mind. I nodded at him.

                As I made my out of the store, a clearing of the throat stopped me from going any further. I looked behind me to find the source.

                “Remember, Minho-sshi,” Jinki-hyung stared at me, a smile that I had never seen before grazed his features. “If anything happened to Taemin, you will have to face the consequences.”

                I felt a chill run down my spine as he said those words. I nodded at him again before I went to find my lover.

                As I walked, I felt the phone in my pocket vibrate. When I pulled out to read the message, I was met with a pouty emoticon. I laughed as I read what was written.

                ‘What’s taking you so long?’ It read. ‘Hurry and find me!! And don’t forget to bring banana milk!”

                I laughed again. How could I forget? That drink is an important factor of our love after all.

~END~

=====

A/N: Okay Okay.. I know that Taemin has a brother but I had to change that fact for the sake of the story. I'm pretty sure their s here got messed up too.. I don't know. Please do comment and such.. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it.

P.S... I've realized that my Kpop fanfics have always been oneshots... I don't know why but for some reason I feel like I'm incapable of extending my Kpop fics for longer than a chapter OAO... It kills my brain to do so.... Anyways~~ Thanks again~