Final

Learning to Love again

I sighed.I opened the doors and I walked inside the big class.I put my books on the desk and I look at my students who were waiting for me to start to teaching.My eys looked at every student and of course only one of my students was missing.He is always late on his class, and whole school know the reason.

‘’Class…Today we will be talking about the Alexander Great.’’I said and tried to give my students the smile that will relax them.Today we supposed to write test but I’m a kind professor and I will postpone it.

‘’Proffesor Choi…Won’t you write down who is missing?’’One of my students Yoo Youngjae asked me.He is the class president and he is very strict in his role.He is also best student of this university.

‘’Youngjae we all know that in second the doors will opened and the missing person will come.’’I said to him with a small smile.I saw him frown and open his book.

‘’Open your book at page 43.’’I said and took my own book and look at the page.I heard the doors crack and my eyes looked at the doors…Of course it’s him.

‘’Yah Bang Yongguk why are you late everyday!!!’’Yoo Youngjae shouted and Yongguk glared at him while he sat on his seat with a frown.

‘’Youngjae let it be!We all know that mister Bang was again dumped!’’The diva of school Key shouted with a laugh.Yongguk looked at him and gave him the most deadliest glare.

‘’Will you shut your mouth you who spread legs to everyone?’’Yongguk hissed at him and I saw Key stand up and I knew he wanted to jump on Yongguk and pull his hair.

‘’Everyone calm down this second!’’I yelled in a strict voice and I saw Jonghyun pull Key back to his seat.

‘’You mister Bang will have detention again.’’I said and came closer to Yongguk.

‘’It makes me sad that we meet everyday on detentions.’’I said to him and he looked at me with smirk.

‘’It’s you who are giving me detentions, so you must like me or what.’’He said and I frown and shook my head.

‘’You should change your behaviour and act like a man.’’I whispered to him and walked to my desk.

‘’Now…To get back to the subject…First tell me what do you know about Alexander the Great?’’I asked the class and I saw Youngjae with raised hand.But i must give chance to others too.

‘’Yongguk…What do you know?’’I asked him and looked at him with raised eyebrow.

‘’Well…that he is gay like me!’’He said with a smirk and I nod.

‘’You’re right..If you know so much you can tell with who he had affair with.’’I said to him and I saw his face go blank…As always.He is maybe the school kinka and popular guy but in his head is absolutely nothing…Just dating..Isn’t he tired of dating for few days and than getting dumped?

 

This was my life.I wake up in the morning, I dress and than go to university where I am professor of Hystory and Greek mythology.Everyday I meet with tons of students but only one is the most brave to talk back to his teacher and that is Bang Yongguk who is 22 but in his mind he must be 6.We meet each other everyday on detentions and our relationship is…weird..

We don’t talk much but when we talk he ask me personal question’s.I think that deep inside Yongguk Is a lonely and sad human being…That’s why I always answer his question’sI kind of feel that I need to help this one lonely person…Maybe because I am myself lonely and don’t have anyone around me who would listen to me.

 

‘’Will you tell my why you won’t give up?’’I asked him today on another of these days that he got detention.We were only two in class.

‘’Teacher…you don’t know the feeling….So stop asking me to change.’’He said to my watching my moves as I was walking around the class.

‘’I know the feeling…I feel it for years…But Yongguk…Don’t fall into someone’s arms only because your lonely…You have to love that person.’’I said to him and sat beside him on chair.

He looked at me with surprised expression.I laughed sadly and look at the black board In front me.

‘’Teacher you seem to be worried….Mind to share your worries?’’Yongguk said and for the first time I saw him kindly smile.I was taken back by it and I blinked for few time and than I slowly nod.

‘’I am lonely like you are…When I was younger and in high school..I lost someone who was dear to me..He was my entire world but…One day it just crashed and I realized that he is not the person I fell in love…His name was Kim Jongin…We were couple for 3 years and I loved him with my whole heart…’’I said quietly and I felt my hands sweat and tears start to create in my eyes.But I tried to be strong.

‘’Continue when you’re ready.’’Yongguk said gently with his deep voice.I would never thought that he can act normal…

‘’I am well raised man…So I didn’t want to push our relationship to next level…I didn’t have with him even if he asked…So one day….Ona day I saw him….doing it…with school nerd Kyungsoo.’’I said with shaky voice and I closed my eyes.Suddenly I felt strong hand on my shoulder.I opened my eyes and look at Yongguk who had sad face.

‘’I’m sorry teacher…But…Such person didn’t deserve your tears.’’He said quietly and again I was shocked.How can such a dumb person in academics be smart in real life advices?Me and Yongguk are meeting already 2 years on detentions but this is first time he asked me to open up and talk about our lives.

‘’Thank you Yongguk.’’I said to him with a smile.

‘’What about you…What’s the real problem you have with your boyfriends?’’I asked him and he sighed and looked down at desk.

‘’Because I’m dumb and stupid.’’He said and I frown.

‘’Explain it to me..Maybe we will find solution.’’I said to him and I pat his back gently.

‘’They think I’m to clingy…That I bother them too much and I’m jealous idiot.’’He said with a deep sighed.I was quiet for a bit and than I smiled and laughed.He looked at me with questioning look.

‘’Yongguk…These people have you as a boyfriend only because you are popular.If I was your boyfriend I would track you everywhere and I would be glad when you would wait for me everywhere.’’I said to him with a smile and I stood up from chair to walk out of class but Yongguk’s hand stoped me.

‘’Than be mine.’’He said and I looked at him shocked with widen eyes.

‘’Pardon me?’’I asked him and he bite his lips nervously.

‘’Be my boyfriend…We can try to…Learn love.’’He said and I sighed and looked away a bit thinking about it.

‘’Yongguk…My heart was closed for years…It’s hard to warm it.’’I said to him in a whisper.

‘’Let’s try…Maybe I will warm it.’’He said and I smiled a bit and nod.

‘’Okay..Let’s try…But it must be secret..Even if you are adult you are still my student.’’I said and he nod like a cute big puppy.I laughed and ruffle his hair.

‘’Give me your number.’’He said and I rolled my eyes and take my phone out from my pocket.We exchanged numbers and all relationship started because of this detention…Yongguk really was someone who give all he have to relationship and I like it…No I love it!Why?Because I am so happy when he just hug me and tell me it’s okay that I should make happy moments and not think of sad ones from past.

We held hands and walk in park, I even took my dog to walk with us and my dog Huggy fell in love with Yongguk…I don’t know if I am in love but I can tell that I like Yongguk.Yongguk is maybe a big and tough man but inside he is a weak puppy who want to be take care of.And I am doing it…Not because he wants it but because I like it..I like to carres his hair while he is laying on my lap.The time pass so fast that I can’t believe that it had been 4 months that we are in relationship.

‘’Hey Junhong…Am I good boyfriend?’’Yongguk asked me while we were walking in the street holding hands.I looked at him with a wide smile and I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

‘’Yes you are…You are not annoying but caring person.’’I said to him and he chuckle and hugged me back.We were just standing on a street while people pass us…Every our hug is giving me energy to live.I never thought I would find such person..Someone who I will depend on again.

‘’But…Did I warm your heart?Do you think about me in nights?’’He asked me and cuppied my cheeks.I looked at him a bit scared.

‘’Yongguk…You are the subject I am thinking about everyday when I wake up but…I am falling asleep…Still with pain…I’m sorry.’’I whispered to him and tears fell from my eyes…I am such stupid person!

‘’Ssshhh Junhong don’t cry okay?’’He said with his sweet voice that always calm me down.

‘’I am glad that I changed your days…Give it time okay?’’He said and I nod and hugged him again feeling his warmth.

 

New Year…A day which celebrates every human being..New Year is sign of starting something new and ending the past that Is left behind in old year.And I’m glad that finally my past is behind me…Finally I don’t have any thing that Jongin gave me..With Yongguk we burned it together…My first love was nice and painfull too but I’m glad it end like that…Because I met new person who was lonely too..That’s why we complete each other.

‘’What do you wish for new year?’’Yongguk asked me while we were standing on a balcony of my house.I smiled and looked at the fireworks that were on sky shining brightly.

‘’I wish to stay with you forever…Till we grew old and die together.’’I said and he chuckle and kissed my lips slowly and passionately, showing me his love.

‘’I love you Choi Junhong.’’He whispered on my lips and I smiled…Finally I can say those words back.

‘’I love you too Bang Yongguk…My love of life.’’I whispered to him and finally on this night I gave myself completely to him.We stick to each other like puzzle pieces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    THE END

Soooo I hope my dear friend this was something you wanted.:)

I know it’s a little short maybe but I think it have everything I wanted.