Chapter 2

My Heaven's Star

There were a bunch of guys heading inside the building where you and Jae stood so she could get a glimpse of her beloved idol. There were many people too to see them before they enter and go to work, some people are calling for them and when they look back they all fake fainted.

"EXO SARANGHEYO!!" Some girls are screaming and holding up a banner with the name of EXO.

"D.O. OPPA!! SARANGHEYO!" Kyungjae screamed when she saw D.O.

You looked up at her when you heard her scream, you looked at EXO and saw Lay again. He saw you too, so the two of you had eye to eye contact before he entered the biulding following s in. You tapped Kyung Jae's shoulder and told her that you have to go now, she pouted when you told her but she obeyed you and you two continued walking to your apartment to study.

"Isn't D.O. oppa just that dreamy? His voice is so beautiful." She said as hearts started popping out of her, obvious that she's inlove.

"You're cute when your inlove, but don't take it seriously. He's an idol." You said to her, scolding her a bit.

"I can't help it, he's just the type of guy I really like. I really love him." She said a little upset.

She really loves D.O., she hates it when people are insulting him, it really hurts her inside and would even salvage someone if he steals him from her even though they're not really dating or have any connections.

~At my Apartment~

"My test will contain so many Math problems." Kyung Jae complained lying on your bed while you sat down on the floor.

"What do you expect it to be if your course is Accountancy."  Scolding her while reading your notes to review. "Were just the same, my test also have Math problems and Physics." You continued.

"Guess being an Engineer is more difficult. Oh well, time to study. For D.O. Oppa." She said, and scooted over to you to get her things and study now.

After a long day of studying hard, you two didn't notice that it's already evening and Kyung Jae asked you if she could stay over again for the night. You agreed because this isn't the first time she had stayed over at your house. There are two reasons why she always wants to stay over at your place.

1. She is your Best Friend.

2. Your apartment is a bit close to the SM Ent. Building and would pass by it if you go to school.

So she texted her parents that she will sleep over at your place, but you didn't have time to buy groceries for your evening meal so the two of went out and went to a convenience store. As you two were about to leave, Chan Ra your neighbor jut got home.

"Ah~ So tired." Chan Ra Noona complained as she went up.

"Good evening Chan Ra Noona." You greeted smiling at her.

"Good evening!" Kyung Jae also greeted her for they have known each other because of her always staying over.

She looked up and cheered up when she both saw you. "Good evening too you guys, been studying all day?" She asked.

You two both nodded and asked you where you two were headed, and both of you said you were going to a convenience to get something to eat. She said she would tag along with you guys and hurriedly changed her clothes. After that you guys went out now and go to the convenience store. 

There is a convenience store nearby your apartment but Kyung Jae said there is one nearby the SM Ent. Building where we last went to see EXO, she said we might see D.O. buying there. Chan Ra noona agreed because she is an EXO fan too, her favorite is Kris, you just went along with them.

~At the convenience store~

"What should we buy?" Kyung Jae asked.

"We should buy something healthy to eat." She said "And lowfat." She added looking at the food.

You just wandered around to look for something to eat. You saw bread and at the moment you have the mood to eat bread, so you reached for it when you noticed that a hand was reaching for it too. You backed away and looked up at the guy.

"I'm sorry, were you reaching for that too?" He asked, his voice is a little familiar and his face like you've seen him. You just stared at him for a second to remember when someone spoke from behind him.

"Kyungsoo-hyung, let's buy chocolate." Another guy spoke and went up to him. He is quite handsome and has blonde hair.

You just looked at them with your jaw dropping a little down while they were conversing with each other. You were trying to remember where you saw them and that's where it hit you, you remembered that Kyung Jae's cellphone wallpaper is the man that is right beside you. You quickly reacted and screamed "Ah!" and the both of them looked at you with curious eyes. You started to reach for your pocket to pull out something when suddenly Kyung Jae called for you.

"Yah!! Minyoung-ah, how about we buy-" Kyung Jae stopped midway in her sentence and footsteps when she saw the two guys beside you, even the food she held dropped also her jaw. "It's-It's...." She paused for a second. "IT'S D.O. OPPA!!!" She whispered-screamed and fainted.

You face palmed yourself and grabbed the food you were reaching earlier and bowed to the two men standing beside you and said goodbye. You called Chan Ra noona to help you carry Kyung Jae, and you picked up the food she dropped earlier. Chan Ra noona carried Kyung Jae on her back while you held the food Chan Ra noona wants and went to the cashier to pay. After you payed you went home.

"What happened to Kyung Jae earlier? Is she pregnant?!" She asked you really worried. She asked you a while ago too but you didn't answer, afraid of her fainting too.

"Well.. you see.. just don't faint too alright?" You warned her first. She looked at you her brows raised.

"Well.. we saw her bias earlier.. and so much nervousness she fainted." You said to her and looked at her hoped that she won't faint too.

"YOU WHAT??!!" She asked really shocked as she stopped midways in walking. "YOU SAW EXO EARLIER??!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME? WAS KRIS THERE? OH MAN, LET'S GO BACK!!!" Chan Ra noona panicked.

"Noona calm down! Were not going back, Kyung Jae is already fast asleep. Look I don't think Kris was there, but D.O. and someone with blonde hair and is kinda good looking was there." You said. Chan Ra noona pouted and continued walking.

"But is that guy with him has a sharp jaw?" She asked you.

"Yeah." You answered and nodded to her.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SEHUN! MINYOUNG-AH, WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!" Chan Ra noona panicked again.

"No noona. We need to go now, I only have 33 hours to study. Now we need to go." You said and continued walking.

"What?! It's like your never going to sleep." Chan Ra noona said.

"Exactly. I want to study 'till my hearts content." You said to her.

"Really Minyoung-ah. You have to take care of yourself." She said. You just smiled at her and nodded.

You finally arrived at your apartment and Chan Ra noona placed Kyung Jae on your bed, cause Kyung Jae's place is at the top place of the double deck, so your the one who is going to sleep there. While she slept and drifted away in dreamland you continued to study at your table.

While you are studying you took out the hankerchief again.

"Too bad, I didn't get to return this. Oh well, if that happened I may bumped into him again. And until then I should was it for him." You said to yourself and put away the hankerchief again and continued to study.

 

 


A/N: Too bad I didn't get to update this on Suho Hyung's Birthday. Well it's not too late to greet him. Hope everyone who reads this would like it. It's my first time to publish my stories, I'm not really confident.

 

Happy Birthday to Kim Jun Myeon a.k.a. SUHO

EXO Leader