001

Crush And Beat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunshine that looks perfect in Jong Suk eyes.Yes,that sunshine named Lee Bora from class 3-2.Jong Suk wore grinned on his face while his left hand put into pant’s pocket.He can’t take his eyes off from her.

 

“Mwoya?spying on her,AGAIN??”Yongshik asked Jong Suk while shaked his head.

 

“So what?what’s up with your clothe?it look so lame”

 

“What the hell…don’t let me swore at you”

 

“And don’t let me slap you”Warned Jong Suk while bite his lip.Yongshik smile like a stupid and then waving his body.

 

“Just tell her that you like her…or you want to sing Weather Cast I like you?I could play guitar for you if you want”Yongshik make aegyo with his ugly face that people surround him could throw out.

 

“No thanks,because she would never accept my sincere feeling plus your pathetic guitar and face”

 

Yongshik make angry face and pout. “Bestie…this is supposed to be called,right?”

 

“Are you sulking now,?”

 

Yongshik make a `o’ mouth and slapped Jong Suk’s arm. “How dare you….”

 

“What ever”

 

“Hey”Jong Suk almost got heart attack when Lee Bora is appear before his eyes with cold face as usual.Jong Suk look beside her,as usual her dog named Moon.Cute.

 

“Bora..what?”Jong Suk maintain his cool face and gangster mode.Yongshik in gape look at his bestie.Till when this lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter