The Recording

Dream Girl

The day came the company called me and informed me that the filming will be tomorrow. I need to be at there at 8am.

I messaged Minsoo about this and he said he will look forward seeing me tomorrow.

That day I went to do facial, my hair, my nails and bought some nice clothes. I wanna look good naturally to Minsoo.

Tomorrow came fast, and I'm already at the company around 7.30am. I came early so I went to the cafeteria to grab something.

I received a message from Minsoo later on.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at cafeteria. Do you wanna come or I can grab something for you." I replied.

"Oh, I'm still on my way. May I trouble you to get a hot coffee for me? I'm sleepy and hungry hahaha"

"Ok, I will get it for you and wait for you at the lobby. You catch some sleep now, see you later."

I got Minsoo a hot coffee and a sandwich.

I went back to the lobby around 7.50am. Minsoo is still not there. So I sat at one corner, listening to my iPod and browse the magazines there.

Awhile later, someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up, it was Minsoo. He was really cute and casual, wearing a beanie.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, there was a traffic jam". He looked tired.

"It's ok. I got you coffee and sandwich. Have this before the filming starts.", I handed the food over.

"Wow, you got me a sandwich too. Have you eaten? If not we can share it." He asked.

"I already eaten, you should eat more and fast." I pointed at the clock.

I watched him while he munched on the sandwich. He looked like a hungry beast. 

8am came, and we were being called in into the meeting room.

"Alright, today we will filmed the music video. You need not say anything, just do it with facial expression. Because of the time constraint, we hope we can complete filming today." The director announced to the crew and us.

Minsoo who changed into a suit looked at me and said "Let's do our best".

We went to the first scene that started off at a cafe.

I walked towards Minsoo who is already seated at the cafe table. I greeted and smile at him. He smiled back and we started to chat. At this part, Minsoo will see my wedding ring, and his expressions will change. It was almost time so I got up and left the cafe. He turned and watched me walk away.

At this part while I walked, I need to pretend to smile and then fade and then turn sad.

That marks the end of scene 1.

They said the recording was good we can proceed to scene 2. Scene 2 is the same like during audition so it wasn't a problem for us.

We changed our clothes for scene 2. Scene 2 is when we went back to the younger days.

We passed scene 2 at our finger tips and we move on to scene 3.

We changed our clothes for first part of scene 3. 

We need to act like close couple. I embraced my arms around his and rest my head on his shoulder. (This was insane to have skinship, but I managed to pull it off).

Next part, with the same clothes, we are in a cinema. Again we crossed our arms and I fed him pop corns. (I was like I love you director, how did you know I always wanted to do that.)

Last part, we need to change clothes and goes to a park. Minsoo is holding a sketch book pretending to draw while I sit beside him and watch him.

This was not very difficult so now we came to the last scene.

We changed back to scene 1 clothes. 

I continued to walk again. This time Minsoo supposed to get up from his seat and run towards me, grab me by my hand and hug me.

He ran towards me, grab my hand, I turned, and he hug me. I am supposed to hug around his waist but I was too stunned to do anything.

We got NG for a few times before I got it right.

We watched the whole recording and we were all satisfied with it. 

So now left is to film the main singer and do some animation and editing of the MV.

Mr Choi (who signed my contract) came to me again to ask for my answer.

I told him that I have resigned from my current job but based on the policy, I have to work another 3 months for them if not I need to pay them. As for my mom side, I will visit her every month if I can.

Mr Choi after thinking, told me not to return to work, he will pay my company. As for my mom side, he cannot promise I can go back every month but if I have no events, I can go back anything for as long as I want.

I agreed to the conditions but I requested to let me continue to work at my old place for that 3 months. I want to spend time with my friends, colleagues and my family during that 3 months. Mr Choi was being considerate and he agreed to my terms.

He hereby hire me as the company trainee with 10 years contract. He asked me to contact him again when I'm ready to come back here so he can arranged my flight and dorm for me.

I couldn't thank him enough to change my future and fulfill my dream. He just smile and said it was my effort.

I bowed and left the office.

Minsoo was at the lobby waiting for me.

"How was it?" That's the first thing he asked.

"I said yes! I'm their trainee now but I will only come back 3 months later. I need to go back to my job for 3 months." I said.

"3 months? That is really long. When will you leave?" He asked.

"I will leave this coming Saturday." I replied.

"Then let's spend the rest of the days together until you leave Seoul", he suggested.

"If you don't have any events then I'm totally in for this!" I'm so ready for it.

"No events at all! I will be your tour guide." He continued.