Chapter One

Love Is You & Me

LONDON

The Kims was having their peaceful dinner in the place of Kims Residence.

Old Mr Kim sit in the middle.

Her mother sit right beside her meanwhile two other of her siblings was sitting opposite side of them.

"Erika, tomorrow you will be send to South Korea. Your bag have been pack by the maids this morning."Old Mr Kim said.

A loud applause come from the elder son of Kims.

Jason Kim / Kim Jiwoong, 28 years old.

"Congratulation dear CAPABLE sister.."Honestly he didn't even sound sincere, but anger.

There's always a competition amongs the elder and the middle child anyway as their s only a year.

But the middle child success to gain the attention from the parents more.

Because she's intelligence, smart, witty, good looking and most important she's an obey type.

"Quiet!"Mr Kim stand up and slap the elder son face.

The so called peaceful dinner now ruined.

Mrs Kim stand up and console the Kims youngest daughter, Hana Kim/ Kim Hayeon, 18 years old.

Althought Hayeon was 18 but her mental development is just like a child.

There's a car crash involved Hayeon when she's just 15.

She's hurt pretty bad and that make 60% of her brain was damaged.

She have to continuing under a medical treatment from time to time for cure.

"Can we have a little peace of family dinner for once?!"Mrs Kim hissed as she take Hayeon away.

Jiwoong stand up by pushing the chair with anger.

"Thanks for the dinner Mr Kim. Enjoy yours sister.."He walk away.

Mr KIm sit back onto his seat and rub his temple.

"Erika, take care of Kims Impire in South Korea and make sure you handle it well as usual."Mr Kim ordered.

"Yes, father."Taeyeon answered.

"Finish your food Erika."Mr Kim continue eating.

Althought its feel suffocated to even swollen the foods but Taeyeon know she have to be strong.

 

KOREA

Tiffany was busy look at the files.

Checking, typing and even sign some of it.

The youngest daughter of Hwangs always a serious type in everything that she's done.

As her older sister and brother, Michelle Hwang and Leo Hwang didn't interesting in taking after the family business. Tiffany didn't have any choices as to step up and take over it.

Mr Hwang as expected happy with it.

There's nothing Tiffany shall complain anymore.

Moreover she's have a boyfriend that everyone dream off.

A boyfriend that her whole family approved.

The prince treated her like a princess yet Tiffany felt empty inside.

The prince was her high school friend.

They are bestfriend indeed.

When the prince confess his love, Tiffany didn't have a heart to reject.

Thinking about the good deeds of the prince and his family been doing to her family.

She got no others choice but to accepted.

 

AMERICA

'Megan Kwon have been spotted clubbing in the strip club'

'Megan Kwon have a fight in the nightclub'

'Megan Kwon sleep around. The heiress got a wild life.'

Mr Kwon throw the newspaper onto her youngest daughter face.

Mrs Kwon was crying. The elder son Tayson Kwon held their mother onto his embrace.

"Embarassing!"Mr Kwon said in anger.

Yuri look at the newspaper.

"If you stay here just to embarassed us, you better go back to Korea! Go there first flight in the morning you got me?!"

Yuri smirk. "Great! That's the place you abandoned my biological mother isn't it?"

"YOU-"

"Father, just let my sister-"

"I AM NOT YOUR SISTER!"Yuri snap at Tayson Kwon.

"Megan-"Mrs Kwon try to speak.

"You've been lied to me almost all of my life. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?"

SLAP!

Mr Kwon slap Yuri with so much force until the sound echo in the huge palace.

"Thanks."Yuri say as she walk out the palace.

Betrayed is all Yuri felt right now and maybe because of that she's felt closer to her fiancee more.

The rebel Kim Hyuna.

 

KOREA

Jessica walk the ramp confidently.

The glamorous and fame.

She love being in the spotlight.

But behind all those attention Jessica Jung Soo Yeon were just a lonely woman.

Her boyfriend always busy with work.

"Unnie, are you okay?"Krystal Jung, her only little sister.

The show was successful and impressed the audience.

Her show never fail to awe people.

Her parents congratulates her.

Just her boyfriend didn't.

She was begins to believed that once man got what they wants they will ignored that person.

Aish! Foolish Jessica Jung for giving her innoncent too early.

There's nothing she can do except for hold on.