Chapter 35

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Looking & Shopping[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]There's a difference[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Tu me manques.” Jung kook bubbled.

“Répétez s’il vous plaît. (Repeat that please)” I spoke in fluent Parisian dialect.

“It means I miss you. Well… technically in seeing the vocabulary and comparing it to our English everyday structural comment, it means you are missing from me. I love this phrase. You are missing from me. It’s like… I can’t function without you. Wait, scratch that. It is the fact that I can’t function without you.”

“That’s quite the meaning to it.”

“That’s only because I put meaning into it.” I chuckled and hit him playfully on the shoulder. We were lying side by side, sunken within the mattress of our hotel bed as we glance up at the ceiling, expecting nothing but still gazing at its white surface.

“Ah! I forgot!” Jung kook cried out.

“Why? What’s wrong?” I sat up as he did the same. He grabbed my wrist and pulled both of us up and off the bed. He dragged me along the entrance of our hotel room, reluctantly clasping onto his car keys and before I knew it, we were out of the hotel.

“Oppa. What are you doing?”

“We are going shopping.”

“Huh?”

“Technically we are shopping for me, but I need your help… in actually shopping.”

“…What?”

He halted his track and walked in front of me as his figure towered over mine. He placed an index finger under the point of my chin and brought it up only so my lips were an easier access to kiss. He placed his lips on mine.

“You ask too many questions jagiya.”

“I’m sorry?”

He smiled and continued to drag me to our car parked in its lot within the basement of this hotel. (Long story short, my dad exported a Cadillac ATS in seeing it was beneficial to Jung kook’s individual lifestyle. I thought it was a big mistake. The dude increases the chances of having airbags flown into my face. – Maybe I’m exaggerating a bit.)

---------------------------------

In rotating the wheel, Jung kook situated the car into a parking lot outside the shopping precinct. The casualties placed in order as we; unbuckled our seat belts, walked into the mall hand in hand and boom! We’re one with the crowd of wandering shopaholics and their adventures to owning new things and giving their money in return.

Jung kook and I began strolling to window shop for whatever he was looking for. What was he looking for?

“Oppa?”

“Yes my beloved girlfriend whom I love so very much?” Oh boy.

“What… exactly are we looking for?”

“Wedding rings.”

My eyes enlarged as I stopped my tracks causing Jung kook to halt as well.

“W…w…what? W…what are we *clears throat* shopping for?” I asked to reassure what he just said. He didn’t say that. Did he?

“I’m shopping for a suit.”

“T…t…then… why did… did you say… um… wedding rings?”

“You asked, ‘what are we looking for?’ I said wedding rings. Then you asked, ‘what are we shopping for?’ Then I said a suit.” He stated as he walked towards me as my mind came into realisation to our previous conversation.

“Ah! Haha! I get it now… Hehe. You sort of… scared me there.”

“Why?”

“You know… wedding rings. Like… you just said it… out of the blue.”

“No I didn’t.”

“Ne?”

“It’s funny to see your reaction right now.”

“Yeah. I’m having a blast.” I sarcastically babbled.

“You know… meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but… falling in love with you, I simply had no control o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter