5

Time and Tide

NOTE: THIS IS WHAT TAKES PLACE AFTER CHAPTER 1

Finally, everything came back to Kris. 

He was Yifan, the prince of Dragons. He was in love with Chaeyoung, from the lower caste.

And she was about to be executed again.

But something was different this time.

Aside from the fact that his friends weren't tied up with him, he felt a different air in the atmosphere. It was breezy, and slightly cool. 

Not like before, when it was humid, and oppressive.

"Yifan, I love you!" Shouted Chaeyoung. She was hoping against hope that Kris had regained his memory.

Yifan felt a different force take over him.

He was bound to the side of the execution ground. But this force gave him the ability to free himself.

He ripped through the imaginary wall that separated him and Chaeyoung. 

Slowly, he untied her, before cradling her in his arms. 

" I told you I would save you. I promised I would get you back," he said, hugging her tightly.

As they moved in for a kiss, the inferno that was supposed blaze through the grounds moved outwards, towards the emperor and empress. 

The inferno was too much for beings of their calibre as well. Since it was driven by the force of love.

Both were burnt to crisps before Yifan, but he couldn't care less. He was where he was supposed to be. With Chaeyoung.

The old king is gone, long live the king.

And rise for the new one.

It was like fireworks for a beautiful ending, and a new beginning.

Everything had to be perfect. And it was.

_____________________________________________

Yay!! I hope you liked this story! 
I wasn't sure on how to end it, and is seemed pretty fit. Like a movie ending, you know. 
Anyway, happy reading! And wish me all the best :D