jackson - take my hand

GOT7 One Shot Collection (REQUESTS CLOSED FOR THE MEANTIME)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Take My Hand                                                    

(For Sarah or 70V3LY please follow her! She's extremely sweet and nice!)

 

 

"That was extremely tiring, huh?" Jackson began as I nodded, taking a swig of my water bottle.

"We're almost done the choreo, so that means that exhaustion won't be any more longer." I explained as he smiled.

For the past two weeks, I've been practicing for this dance showcase and I so happened to be partnered up with GOT7's Jackson. We're both an unlikely pair, with the fact that Jackson was a rising star with his guy friends and I was already hitting the stardom with my guitar. On the other hand, Jackson was an intimidating guy who really loved to catch everyone's attention. But I was the quiet one with the guitar, only spoke up when I was supposed to, and I wasn't too good with making new friends. I was surprised enough to get to know Jackson in person, just a regular guy with a dream to pursue with his six friends.

But over the past two weeks, Jackson and I became this duo that always seem to go out and explore the world after practice. On the very first day of our practice, Jackson was the only one who kept the conversation going whereas I was too shy to even say a word. But as the days went by, Jackson got me out of my shell and comfort zone, finding my weaknesses and skills, tore down my walls. He's pretty hot, I've got to admit, and it was quite difficult to focus when you had an attractive partner. You could say I was developing some unneccessary feelings that will probably be gone by the time this showcase is over.

"It's been a very long two weeks, I can say for myself." Jackson said as he pursed his lips slightly, "But I've had the best time of my life."

"How could you say that?" I questioned him, "You won't see me anymore after this showcase."

"But that doesn't mean that it'll stop me from seeing you." He teased, "You're a really nice friend, not those friends that are easy to let go of."

"Really now?" I grinned, placing my hand on my chin, "So you're saying I'm hard to resist?"

"You're one of those people that are hard to forget." He said as he took another spoonful of his food.

I chuckled as I watched him continue to eat his food. We were at this restaurant that was a few blocks away from the rehearsal room. Since we had a short breaktime, we had no choice but to eat somewhere near. 

"What makes me so hard to forget?" I asked him as he drank his water.

"I don't know." He replied, in a soft mutter, quickly getting onto his feet and paying the bill, "Let's get going before we're late for practice."

I frowned, watching him as he took the lead back to the rehearsal studio. Did I say something wrong?

 

 

Two days later...

 

"That was the best showcase I've ever seen in my entire life!" Bambam exclaimed as I chuckled. (Except the showcase didn't involve the kiss, I have some surprises later XD)

The showcase was based on the story of a boy and a girl falling in love, but they're bestfriends. The girl sees the boy as something more, but the boy is hurt because he just got out of a breakup. After the girl tries to cheer him up, the boy realizes that she's the one he's looking for. The girl gets disappointed and begins to leave him until he runs after her. That's why the song we danced to was called, "I Got You." 

"I guess this is it," I said as I turned towards Jackson and patted his head, "I guess this is goodbye."

He frowned, pulling me into a tight hug,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter