perfectly imperfect

Perfectly Imperfect.

It's been a year since he last stepped on the foot of camp. He'd been waiting for this current day where he and his mom will be leaving for it. He misses everyone. He misses Kyungsoo, Lay, Chen and even Tao—though they had indifferences the other summer they coped up anyways. Well he definitely misses Chanyeol, well a little...honestly a lot. They've been talking, texting and chatting yes….but they really ought to see each other to get to know each other more and spend time. If they want to continue this relationship, they'll have to try to make it happen.

 

Finally lifting the covers, it was as if on cue when his phone vibrated under his pillow. It was Chanyeol. obviously..

 

fr: Chan<3

Good Morning...on way to camp yet?

 

Squinting his eyes for a bit, the light of his phone was too bright. So he rubbed them in a moment and read the message again. Well he chuckled. So he typed a reply and receive a response not 2 minutes after.

 

to: Chan<3

Morning too... well no. Still in bed, are you coming? :3

 

-

 

Chanyeol was already dressed and was currently boarding his group's tour bus. They'll be heading to camp now since where they were, was too far away. It was the last stop of their tour. He checked the time, and knew immediately that maybe Baekhyun had just woken up. So he decided to text him. 

 

to: Baek;) (EXO planet)  [note: their camp's name is exo planet. just so you'd know.]

Good Morning...on way to camp yet?

 

To flattered to receive a reply in less than 3 minutes, he gave an answer in less than 2.

 

fr: Baek;) (EXO planet)

Morning too... well no. Still in bed, are you coming? :3

 

Since he had to go, he typed out his last message for the moment and got in the bus.

 

to: Baek;) (EXO planet)

I really don't know Baek...I'm still busy with all tour and stuffs. Oh...I have to go too, I still need to do things. Text you later?

 

-

 

Things? Baekhyun thought. Oh well, I guess we'll have to talk later.

 

to: Chan<3

Okay... goodluck with that :) I have to fix my things for camp anyways so yeah..talk to you later^^

 

And the reply was.

 

fr: Chan<3

 :* 

 

Tossing his phone to the side, Baekhyun shot up off of bed and headed downstairs. His mom was cooking breakfast, and he chugged most of his milk down already and started on the chocolate and strawberry topped and coated pancakes. After the meal he went straight upstairs ignoring the request of his mom to wash the dishes. He had reasoned that he still needed to pack. And so he did clothes, guitar, notebook, mp3 player, lastly phone. He got the clothes he prepared to wear and headed for the bathroom next. 

 

Gathering all of their things and checking if everything was ready, they headed out the road and Baekhyun's mom had to take Baekhyun's mouth of excitement. 

 

-

 

Chanyeol was half-way into finishing the CD's that were in need to sign. Well together with Sehun and Kai. Chanyeol was taming the group's maknae who couldn't keep his mouth shut about why the hell were the albums too many. 

 

"I can't believe this, why do we have to sign 100 albums?" Sehun whined. "Each!"

 

"Well...there will be giveaways when we get to camp and please...keep quiet." Chanyeol pleaded.

 

"Yeol-hyung... come on we—"

 

"Shusssh! Sehun…"Chanyeol told, raising a finger.

 

"Guys!" Kai called, opening the mini-fridge in the process. "Do you guys want something to drink?"

 

Since the two were still bickering, Kai just sighed, getting a soda from the fridge himself and closed it. "Whatever... " 

 

Kai made his way to the table beside Sehun, pulling the drink's tab open and said after drinking. "I'm excited, I'm so sure that the whole camp will be very surprised to see us there."

 

"I miss uncle… " Sehun said as he stretched his arms.

 

"Me too…I'm very excited." Chanyeol said.

 

"For what?" Kai scoffed. "To see uncle or to see...the one you're spending all of your free time into texting and calling. Who apparently is Byun Baekhyun."

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

"Both?" Sehun teased as he lowered his head to level his eyes to see Chanyeol's face that was facing down signing the CD's.

 

"Would you two stop it please?" 

 

"You obviously like him." Sehun defended.

 

"Whatever." 

 

About the half ride through the trip, their bus stopped. The bus' tire at back was flat. It was about the 5th attempt of Chanyeol into turning the screw of the tire, when he still kept positive and looked at his two brothers. "See I told you...I did it."

 

"Um… no... its still the same." Kai said as he crossed his arms. "Give it a break Yeol..."

 

"We even asked Big J to do it for us." Sehun reasoned as well. [note: Yoon Jaehyun a.k.a Big J, since he's big and healthy. He is TRICK's personal bodyguard, assistant, photographer, driver, cook and childhood friend.] 

 

By that Chanyeol tried once more. But to his dismay Sehun got the lug wrench from him and cooed. "Stop it. It's useless...let's just wait for the tow truck."

 

"Come on, I need to get to camp before Baekhyun." Chanyeol told.

 

"I knew you like him!" Sehun exclaimed.

 

Sighing, Chanyeol stood up. "Okay...fine, I do. So I need to get to camp before he does..."

 

"Planning a little surprise aren't we?" Kai asked. "No one knows that we'll be there... "

 

"Actually Kai...that was what uncle told us too... so that the campers would be 'OH! TRICK IS HERE!'" Sehun cleared. 

 

"Have a plan yet?" Kai rolled his eyes at Sehun and turned his gaze to Chanyeol.

 

"Your looks are creepy..." Chanyeol said, as his eyes moved back and forth from Sehun to Kai. "And why do you guys act like, I've been tellling you thigns about Baekhyun, and that you'd known from a long time that I like him."

 

Scoffing Kai started. "It's obvious duh!"

 

"Yeah...we heard you once from you room that you were squeeling like a teenage girl who just saw his crush from the hallway. And we kind of like eavesdrop one time when you used the telephone to call him." Sehun explained.

 

"No you didn't!" Chanyeol's eyes widened.

 

"Oh yes we did..." Kai nodded. "And weren't you suspicious why the whole apartment that time was quiet?"

 

Sehun connected."It's actually very sweet. And besides we like him. You need someone like him to straighten your mind. Both of you looks good together anyways."

 

"I don't know whether to feel angry or happy by your praises and by the things you've done but what the hell." Chanyeol answered. 

 

Kai was putting his hand in his pocket and felt something, and then something opened in his mind like a light bulb. Bringing the item out, he shoved it in front of his brothers. "Here...I saw it awhile ago on the ground." 

 

"Isn't that a volt from the tire?" Sehun asked.

 

"Um...yes it is." Kai confirmed.

 

Giving Kai almost an 'omg' look, Chanyeol asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

 

"I actually forgot... and you didn't ask."

 


"It's only one volt right?"

 

"Yeah...is it.... it's kind of im—" 

 

And as Kai semi-finished his answer to Chanyeol's question the tire on the bus popped out of its socket and rolled down the cliff that they were currently staying on. Big J started running towards them. The bus started to tilt side wards. Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun's mouth were all 'O' shaped. And they started to exclaim cusses, 'no's' and more, because their tour bus just rolled over the cliff and into the river. They took a peek of the bus by the cliff, and then Kai draped his arms around both of his brothers and said. "I told both of you that it's important."

 

Chanyeol sighed defeated, now he started to think on how the hell he'll be able to reach the camp. 

 

-

 

"Oh my!" Baekhyun squeeled. "There's the sign." 

 

"Calm down, mr. I'm-so-excited..." his mother said.

 

"Oh come on, mom aren't you excited. I miss them I miss my friends and oh my gosh...was that new sign?" Baekhyun raised a brow as their van happens to pass another sign which writes ARO planet. "Is somebody opening another camp?"

 

"I guess so...."

 

"Across the lake?"

 


"I really don't know Baekhyun, let's just ask Suho when we get to camp."  [note: Suho apparently plays TRICK's uncle here.]

 

"Okay..."

 

-

 

Arriving at camp, Baekhyun got his bag from his mom and guitar as he scans the camp he grew to love last summer. And as he landed on someone who was shuffling through his things he called. "Kyungsoo!" 

 

The boy called turned around, jumping in excitement and ran towards Baekhyun—totally forgetting his cellphone which he was apparently looking for in his bag. "Baekhyun!" he exclaimed back as he met his friend in the middle. Both hugged tightly and only Kyungsoo decided to pull away for a moment after 3 minutes, and looked at Baekhyun from head to toe.

 

"You look great..." Kyungsoo smiled as he gave Baekhyun another hug. "I missed you..."

 

Smiling, Baekhyun gave a chuckle as he looked at him from head to toe, too. "You too....I miss you too."

 

And again they gave each other another hug as both started to walk back at the cabin where Kyungsoo was. 

 

"Why is it like, there's only a few people?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Actually we're a little too early...and it's good so that we could take our pick..."

 

"Really?" 

 

"Yes...." Kyungsoo exclaimed as he grabbed Baekhyun's wrist dragging him inside the cabin he apparently picked beforehand. And it met Baekhyun with warmness as he took the sight of Lay,Chen and Tao, who were telling stories about how their life were by the blatant time lost of a year into getting to know each other.

 

And as they crossed eyes, all of them jump and scream hugging each other. Starting to exchange..'oh my..your hair looks so good..', 'I miss you...', 'how we're you', and various more. Tao was actually left sitting on the bed, however he stood up and cooed. "I guess...nobody cares about my life."

 

"Oh come on Tao, you update your instagram and weibo almost every 5 seconds..." Kyungsoo defended. Laughing, both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun gave Tao a hug. 

 

"Oh...before anything else....I actually have a question...and it's for Baekhyun." Tao grinned.

 

All rose an eyebrow on what that question might be. So Tao spilled it. "So... how are you and Chanyeol?" 

 

And as that question rose, the remaining started to ask questions...they only stopped when Baekhyun raised a finger shushing them. "There's nothing really going on, we text and call....but if we really are wanting something to this we have to try."

 

Kyungsoo nodded. "Ofcourse....you've got to...."

 

"Oh....Baek..." Lay called.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Do you have anything to perform for the opening jam cause guys...I don't"

 

"I....no...well....yes....I don't know." Baekhyun stuttered.

 

Chen and Kyungsoo both said at the same time. "Spill!"

 

"Okay....I do, but it's still not finished." 

 

Baekhyun got his guitar and started to play run, and sang up to the chorus only. 

 

Everyone started to praise Baekhyun, but he brushed it out and said that they should get cleaning the room and they did. Leaving the conversations aside they started to arrange the room to their likings and was stopped as they heard the bell sounded.

 

-

 

Getting out of their cabin, they headed towards the front stage where everyone was starting to huddle around. And then up the stage was Suho. "Hi, everyone! Welcome to EXO planet! The heart and soul of music...whether what kind of music your tastes suites it's here with us..yes?!"Every was howling and clapping as the owner of the camp gives his opening speech. Scanning the whole field seeing if everyone was there yet, and he was glad that he saw the group of Baekhyun's. 

 

"I'm so glad that most of you guys from last year are back.." Suho started. "Come on up here guys!"

 

Baekhyun and the others started to smile and giggle looking at each other, thus they went upstage beside Suho. 

 

"Everyone, meet Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo, Zhang Lay, Kim Chen and Huang Tao, our return campers!" 

 

As mentioned each of them waved a hand and smiled. One by one they were asked to sing, to give the new campers a head start and they did but only a few lines since they did tell they'll be showing more at the opening jam.

 

"As you may see, we are a quite few from last year... well I assure you that here in EXO planet, we will have the music of our lives. And I have prepared a surprise...well I was surprised too when they ga—"

 

Just before Suho could continue the details of his surprise, a truck came bustling in camp to the stage... Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol were waving, 'hi', hello's' and 'we're here', to everyone. 

 

"Rockers, my nephews known to EXO planet and as TRICK to the whole world!" Suho introduced them, as if no one recognizes them anyways.

 

Chanyeol stood up as the truck stopped. Immediately caught Baekhyun on stage, he smiled to him and waved. "Hey!"

 

Baekhyun was about to cry, he didn't know that Chanyeol would be coming. He jumped off the stage and ran towards Chanyeol, who jumps down the truck as well, hugging Baekhyun as he got to him. As they pull away the younger raised his arms and said. "Surprise!"

 

"They'll be staying with us for the whole summer as you guys might wanna know." Suho added.

 

"You'll be staying for the whole summer?" Baekhyun asked as he turned to Chanyeol.

 

"Well yeah...I'm sorry I didn't tell you though, I even rejected the invitation you sent me if I'd like to come with you here...I wanted it to be a surprise." Chanyeol confirmed.

 

"You know that I'll hate you for that right?" Baekhyun once again asked.

 

"Ofcourse...but I know you wouldn't stand me anyways..."

 

Hiting Chanyeol on the arm, "I hate you..."

 

Patting Baekhyun head, the giant nodded "I know.."

 

"As I was saying before..We are a little few this year, thanks to our friends across the lake...ARO planet, a founder was a former friend of mine who we happen to kick out of my band before, Kim Minseok, and is known by the name Xiumin." Suho said. 

 

"Kim Minseok..you mean the owner of bz records?" Tao asked wide eyed.

 

"Well yes..Tao thank you for the added information.." Suho said sarcastically. "But I'm so sure that we can co-exist as long as we let them mind into their own businesses. Ad we mind our own."

 

Everyone said yes and nodded, as they were asked to prepare for the opening jam that night. Most returned to their cabins, other went around camp, into the canteen and in the music rooms. 

 

-

 

Kyungsoo and the others went back to the cabin as well, but Baekhyun. He was invited by Chanyeol to have a walk around. So they did, leaving Sehun and Kai to carry some of Chanyeol's bag into their own cabin.

 

Putting his hands on his pockets, he tilted his head low enough as the sunlight grazes through his skin and made his contacts visible to Baekhyun, he stated low. "How're you?"

 

Chuckling Baekhyun leaned onto the younger's shoulder and sighed. "We practically text everday...what is there you don't know how I'd been.....you probably know more than Kyungsoo.."

 

"Maybe..." Chanyeol nodded. "But how exactly were you? I'm pretty sure you didn't type most of everything that happened everyday in those texts.."

 

Baekhyun grinned, he thought that how could Chanyeol know everything about his mood and attitudes they weren't even together, they only kept in touch through cellphone communication.

 

"I'm fine..." Baekhyun breathed. "And...I....missed you.." the smaller stated in a low voice.

 

Intertwining his right hand with Baekhyun's, he used his left to gather the older closer to him and kissed his temple.

 

"I missed you too Baek.." 

 

A few moments of silence, Baekhyun raised his head and asked. "Will you perform later night?"

 

"That's a secret."

 

"That's a little unfair..." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"What's unfair?" Grinning at the elder's cute expression.

 

"You, hiding a lot of secrets most of the time.." 

 

"I want to surprise you.."

 

"Whatever...."

 

"You?"

 

"What?"

 

"Will you perform?"

 

"That's a secret too.."

 

"Come on Baek...." Chanyeol whined.

 

"You started it!" 

 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun at the curve of his lips— almost on his lips. Making Baekhyun off guard. "I'll see you later.." 

 

In just a blink of an eye, Chanyeol was gone. That was supposed to make Baekhyun furious but he was still stoned because of that almost kiss on the lips. 

 

-

 

Arriving back at his cabin, Baekhyun caught most of his cabin mates were already practicing. They had split into groups, however all the songs they'll be performing were written by Baekhyun. Peterpan for Lay, Tao and Chen.  What is Love for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. [note: let's pretend those songs are written by out little baekhyunnie okay?]

 

-

 

As he left, Chanyeol in all honesty didn't leave immediately and trailed behind Baekhyun if he went back to his cabin safely before going to his. Upon entering the cabin he and his brothers were going to share, his things were left on the front porch, he was about to burst the door open when it opened by itself and revealed Kai and Sehun, who were obviously leaving.

 

"Where are you both going? And why are my things out here?" Chanyeol asked, keeping his cool.

 

"You were busy dilly dallying with Baekhyun, and you didn't even tell us to bring it inside you just told us to bring these here." Kai defended.

 

Chanyeol fumed but still kept his cool. "Where are you going?!"

 

"Gonna practice in the music cabin why?" Sehun asked. "And besides we have to get ready for tonight and your surprise, so let's go!"

 

They put Chanyeol's things inside and pulled the giant to the music cabin to practice.

 

That night they started the opening jam and many groups and solos performed. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's number were done so were Lay, Tao and Chen's. 

 

Baekhyun was leaning on the counter, when he felt arms cross by his waist. "You look great.." A deep voice said. Baekhyun was wearing a black tee underneath his royal blue blazer, with matching jeans. By his thighs the color of the jeans was blue adorned with sequins, while the rest were black. And his eyes were lined by black ink. He really does look great. 

 

Turning around to take a full look on his predator's face, Chanyeol looked 10 times better, he looks so hot. Wearing, a mustle tee, the sleeves were cut and the hole for the arms to go through, were cut lower than normal, letting his ribs into sight. The words on the shirt was 'I'm taken', which was paired with black skinny jeans.  Other campers around them started to squeal, Chanyeol let out a laugh and smiled at them—greeting them. Turning back to Baekhyun, Chanyeol waved and headed to the stage since they were called. It was the last performance that belonged to TRICK. They played a song called Don't Go. It was really sweet. Kyungsoo and Chen were hitting Baekhyun by the shoulder telling how lucky he was to have Chanyeol. As the song was about to end, they stopped playing their instruments and only the background music was playing. Chanyeol went down the stage creating a pathway from there to the bar where Baekhyun happens to be. The brunette was surprised. Chanyeol kept his grin and locked his eyes with Baekhyun. Lay, Chen, Tao and Kyungsoo stepped aside, making enough space between them and the two. As Chanyeol was in front of Baekhyun. Everyone kept quiet in order to hear the conversation of the two.

 

"What is this?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"A surprise? I guess...."

 

"Seriously, Park!"

 

"I guess this is about time we make everything clear..."

 

"What clear.."

 

"I like you..."

 

"What'd yo—"

 

"I like you Byun Baekhyun.... "

 

Blood rushed up to Baekhyun's face. He was tomato red by now. It was too much to handle for a day. "C-Chan....I-I.."

 

By the sidelines Kyungsoo thought that he might faint, he was gripping Lay's shoulder tightly for support. He whispered. "They're so in' meant to be for each other..I'm gonna die..."

 

Lifting up his fingers to Baekhyun's lips, he shushed him. "I just want to tell you this tonight....and we really can't make up and kiss here..." he said, pointing to the side. Baekhyun looked to where the giant had pointed and saw his mother together with Suho.

 

Laughing, Baekhyun encircled his arms into Chanyeol's neck and pulled him down. "I'm willing to take anything, for you..."

 

Baekhyun was closing the distance between them, so Chanyeol turned to the side and faced Baekhyun's mother. "Mrs. Byun can I—"

 

"It's o—" Mrs. Byun was cut off, when Baekhyun hastily kissed Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol grinned into the kiss, since Baekhyun couldn't wait anymore longer. Everyone inside the hall started  to howl and scream. Kyungsoo nearly faint, Lay and Chen had to bring him water and stuffs. While Tao just laughed at them.

 

Sehun and Kai screamed together with everyone and said. "CONGRATULATIONS BABY BOY!" to Chanyeol as the two pulled apart. But both Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't care anymore they just smiled to one another before the taller gathered the smaller into a hug.

 

Meanwhile with Suho and Mrs. Byun. "Your son never listens does he?" Suho asked.

 

Mrs. Byun sighed and nodded. "He does at times, but doesn't most of the time. He knows I like Chanyeol anyways."

 

"So this is okay for you?"

 

"Well, yes. I'm happy for him."

 

-

 

The next 3 days were followed by a couple of dates with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They rode a conoe, they skipped dinner and took it somewhere else and they had a dish washing punishment because of that. Throughout those days even, both didn't forget to hang-out with their friends. Since they were already together, everyone in their group had their eyes fixated on Kyungsoo and Kai. Since Kai—unexpectedly—grew a crush on the smallest male of the group. Kai were doing his own courting way, but Kyungsoo kept brushing him off.

 

-

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were up a tree. The older between the two of them was sleeping, leaning his head on the younger's shoulder. Chanyeol was just humming him a song and then he suddenly fell asleep. The giant himself fell into the world of dreamland with Baekhyun as well. After about 2 hours, Baekhyun was stirring awake, so Chanyeol flipped his eyes awake. As the petite brunette saw his boyfriend's lips, he didn't hesitate of think, he just leaned in and gave him a peck. Pulling away Baekhyun saw the lips formed into a grin, and then he felt a hand lifting his chin up. He looked up and locked his eyes with his boyfriend.

 

"You're beautiful.." Chanyeol whispered as he took Baekhyun's pouty, pink and luscious lips. 

 

They immediately pulled away when they heard someone settling beneath them. Looking down they say Kyungsoo, they were about to say hi, but Kai suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

"Kyung, Hey! Look at this!" Kai exclaimed as he went closer to Kyungsoo, who was apparently reading.

 

Actually Kai had been chasing him since that morning, well Kyungsoo was reading a book, and he was too drowned into it. This time it was the fifth attempt into running away from Kai but he didn't avail in any such and he had enough.

 

"KAI, WOULD YOU STOP IT!" Kyungsoo exclaimed with obvious anger .

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun's mouth were agape.

 

"IS IT ME OR IS IT YOUR JUST TO DUMB TO GET IT?!" Kyungsoo continued. "I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT, PLEASE GIVE IT A BREAK. I'VE BEEN RUNNING FROM YOU SINCE MORNING, AND ISN'T IT OBVIOUS ENOUGH THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED—OH MY GOD, KAI! JUST PLEASE STOP IT!"

 

Kai's face turned upside down—actually he's face was tilting down no one between Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol can see his face, but the smile he was wearing awhile ago was wiped away from his face. Chanyeol's brows were knitted and so was Baekhyun's. The younger looked at his boyfriend in disbelief, he saw the same look he was wearing on him. Baekhyun nodded lifting a finger onto Chanyeol's lips as they continued to watch, and see Kai's reaction.

 

In full honesty when Kai lifted his head, Kyungsoo regretted all the word he spilled not too long ago. He pursed his lips and closed his book. Standing up in order to reach out for Kai, but the latter backed away.

 

"K-Kai....I-I.." Kyungsoo stuttered.

 

Smiling, Kai droped what he was holding and wiped his hands on the back of his jeans. "Oh no! It’s fine....I didn't want to be a bo-bother...I'm s-sorry about that..." Kai said—actually mumbled. He turned around and sped running away from Kyungsoo.

 

The tables were turned. Kyungsoo's lips were like a crescent tilting down. He got the thing that Kai was holding awhile ago. It was a bookmark. Then it clicked in Kyungsoo's mind. The first time he brushed off Kai. He was still reading a book that time, Kai surprised him, so he lost the page of the book. He told Kai that he'll be appealing to him if he gave him a bookmark. Which the latter took seriously and did made him one. Kyungsoo's eyes were pooling, then he heard shifting sounds. He looked behind his back and saw Chanyeol helping Baekhyun down the last branch of the tree.

 

"W-what are you—" Kyungsoo muttered a question.

 

"We saw everything Kyung..." Chanyeol said face in dismay.

 

"It was a little harsh..." Baekhyun commented.

 

"And for added information, Kai hates everything that is related to art, paper scissors and anymore that concerns art." Chanyeol mutters. The tallest among them started to walk head on. Baekhyun leaned in to Kyungsoo and hugged him. "I can't do anything about this Kyung but be a support.....I'm right here if you need anyone to talk to. And to be honest, Kai must be a piss off but what you did is kind of....too much. Make up okay? And don't deny anymore...we both know that you're also heads over heels in love with that guy."

 

"Baek, I didn't mean to..it's just.."

 

"Don't tell this to me. Tell it to Kai."

 

-

 

Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol and Baekhyun for help to say sorry to Kai, asking for advises. It was after Kai's class with the kids, he let the kids exit the cabin, while he was left alone cleaning. He was on the floor reaching for the things under the table, when the bell sounded indicating the door was to be opened. Kai stood up and wondered who it might be and was totally surprised to who it was. He wasn't expecting it the least bit.

 

"Kyungsoo, what're yo—"

 

"No, Kai shut it..I'm..I'msorryforbeingsuchajerkandI'msoreallysorryIhopeyouforgivemeandIreallylikeyoutooalotandnowIthinkthissoundsalittleweird." Kyungsoo said without any breath-taking breaks.

 

Smiling, Kai nodded. "Yes it is kind of weird."

 

Kyungsoo tilted his head down, and said. "I'm sorry." He wasn't aware that Kai was slowly coming towards him, and Kai seems to notice, so he slowly lifted his arms and wrapped it around Kyungsoo much to the smaller's surprise. Kyungsoo's eyes widens as Kai's embraced grew incredibly tighter.

 

"It's totally fine Kyung...it's my fault and—"

 

"Not it's not, please stop blaming yourself because of my rashness." The smaller lifted his arms and tugged on Kai's shirt by his shoulder's. His eyes were slowly creating krystal's he hates the most to have. "You were being kind and I was brushing you off and it wasn't nice.....K-Kai I-I'm s-sorry...and Chanyeol told me about you and arts, the bookmark was...I-I'm so-so—"

 

Kai redirected his hands to Kyungsoo's face. A finger was held up on the smaller's lips. "Shhh....I forgive you.." Kai said. "As long as you do something for me.." Kai came closer and closer, his lips were ghosting over Kyungsoo's and then he asked once more. "Is it okay?"

 

Kyungsoo nodded, and as that, he was the one who closed the distance between them.

 

-

 

That evening, they were by the camp fire, with Kai's arms was stuffed full of Kyungsoo while Chanyeol's was full of Baekhyun.  Chen, Tao and Lay were aware and was just laughing amongst themselves when the two persons with boyfriends in their groups were busy. It was also the time when Suho came to them and told them about the invitation that ARO planet, the neighboring camp across the lake, asked for a camp fire with them. The campers told them that it would be great so they went on board the boats.

 

-

 

"This isn't a camp, this is a resort!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

"Tell about it, it's awesome!" Tao replied to Kyungsoo as they continued to walk towards ARO planet's dome. Sehun got off the boat and got Chanyeol's guitar. The giant was about to fall, Sehun didn't pay him any attention and jus walked straight ahead, leaving Chanyeol embarrasing his infront of Baekhyun who apparently caught him.

 

"Hold on tiger.." Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol adored, Baekhyun's eyes with eyeliner, it looks good on him, but even looks better without it cause he looks like the Baekhyun he wants to protect. 

 

Both of them headed to the dome to as they got off the dock. Suho was now with Baekhyun's mother talking with Xiumin.

 

"What's this all about Minseok?" Suho started.

 

"Come on..Suho..I just want to be humble since were new here and all..I want to get our campers be friendly.." Xiumin defended. "And besides it's a good thing that I left the band, if not I wouldn't be having this now. ARO planet's goal, is to bring famous singer of tomorrow. How 'bout yours?"

 

"EXO planet is to make children cherish their love for music." Suho said. "We'll leav—"

 

"Hold on the fire Suho, it's just a camp fire..I have to go." Xiumin said leaving. 

 

Turning to Baekhyun's mother, Suho defended. "He didn't leave we kicked him ou—"

 

"Chill, Suho...let's go.." Baekhyun's mom said as she pulled Suho by the wrist.

 

Sehun and Kai already reached the dome's inside and Sehun shook his head. "We shouldn't even be here.." 

 

Kai went beside him and the younger among them was surprised seeing the other holding something. "What is that?"

 

"Hot chocolate..their giving it out for free by the entrance..you can keep the mug too.." Kai said.

 

"Where's Kyung?" Sehun asked.

 

"He's with Tao and the others..."

 

Sehun scoffed. "Why is Xiumin doing this..first uncle's band now EXO planet..we're doomed, we gotta g—"

 

Even before Sehun could finish his sentence he was cut off by a beautiful strange male. And as he noticed a camper of ARO planet because of his jacket, it was writted there. LU HAN on top. In the middle was 7, then at the bottom of the jacket was aro planet. 

 

"Hey pouty boy...better get a seat...we'll be starting in a short while.." Luhan said.

 

Sehun was left frozen as the male descended down the stairs. He turned to Kai and continued. "We need to get out of here and get chairs down there...I think it's where the better view is.."

 

Smiling Kai teasingly nodded and answered. "Okay."

 

It was after that when Chanyeol and Baekhyun reached inside as well. 

 

"WOW!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"Yeah..wow!" Chanyeol too exclaimed.

 

"Yeah..that's the the word I kept saying as I got off the boat.."Tao said behind them.

 

They all got a seat next to each other. When Xiumin got out of the stage and greeted everyone. "Hello..every got a seat?I'm Kim Minseok and I want to welcome all of you and my old friend Suho..to ARO planet!" 

 

"We will start on what a camp fire is all about...do any of you campers want to play a song?" Xiumin continued to pry.

 

Looking around, Baekhyun saw no one standing so he did. "We'll go.." He stood up along with Kyungsoo, Lay and Chen. "If no one wants to so.."

 

Xiumin smiled as he motioned for them to take the stage. 

 

Baekhyun sang 'Different Summers', a song he written about him and Chanyeol. Both of him and Chanyeol enjoyed the music looking at each others eyes. As he was done, they went off stage and sat on their seats. Many applaud.

 

[note: Different summers is an OST of camp rock 2 which was sang by demi lovato, let's just pretend that Baekhyun wrote it and yesh...him singing it too^^] 

 

Xiumin eventually went out as he started again. "That was good...actually the best. But ARO planet will not back down, and will answer." All the laughter of the campers from EXO planet disappeared. "Let me welcome ARO planet's pride..Kris and Luhan."

 

Kris and Luhan performed the song 'Fire'. Kris as the main performer and Luhan was the one who plays the keyboard and second voices Kris. Everyone's mouths were shaped like 'O's'. As Kris entered the stage and as Luhan handled the band from behind perfectly. Kai pointed at Luhan and nudges Sehun. Which Sehun brought out a nice grin looking at the beautiful male. As the performance was almost at its end Luhan's bracelet flew from his wrist and hits Sehun near his eyes. 

 

As the performance ended all the joy from all the EXO planet campers disappeared, cause Xiumin extended his arms wide and said. "WE ACCEPT NEW COMERS AND TRANFEREES" which lead some of the EXO planet campers into tranfering into the other camp. Including Tao. Even some staffs of the camp transferred since Xiumin had announced that they are low in staffs and would happy to accept the staffs of EXO planet to them and will have a double of salary which they accepted and transferred too. Suho asked the remaining campers who didn't let Xiumin poisoned their minds into getting back to the boat. As Chanyeol and Baekhyun made their way to the boat, Suho asked Baekhyun to help him gather the other campers into getting on the boats and so he agreed and told Chanyeol he'll meet him later on. And It was also when Baekhyun left, Chanyeol sees Kai comforting Sehun. Kai explained to Chanyeol everything. Kai left and assisted some of their fellow campers to get into their boats, as Chanyeol was left to tend into Sehun's complaints.

 

Sehun was still rubbing the corner of his eyes, as he asked his elder brother. "Are you sure it's okay?"

 

Chanyeol looked closely and scan the corner of Sehun's about the umpteenth time. Then a voice came from behind them. "I'm really sorry about that." Luhan said. Both turned. Chanyeol draped his arms around Sehun as the younger answered the singer from the other camp. 

 

"Oh..it's all right. I'm totally fine." Sehun smiled as he removed his brother's arms from his shoulders. "I'm just glad I'd get to catch it for you." 

 

"It's my lucky charm..I guess it totally works all the time.." Luhan grinned.

 

Chanyeol frowned cause how could this singer act all sweet and innocent, he hit Sehun in the eye. "Did you actually get the part that you hit him in the eye?" Luhan's grin faltered.

 

Sehun gave Chanyeol a look, so Chanyeol pointed behind them and said. "I'll be right there."

 

Sehun gave back the bracelet and known the knowledge that Luhan's dad was Xiumin. They had small talk here from Sehun praising Luhan on how good he was and about Sehun's eye being beautiful that good thing the bracelet didn't cut it off. Their conversation was cut short when Xiumin appeared behind them. Luhan took a glance and looked back at Sehun mumbling a sorry, and that if they could meet next time, which the latter totally agreed.

 

Baekhyun went room by room into getting the EXO planet campers into the boats. And as he entered ever so entered really the room, it was so wow...

 

"Now..this is a recording studio.." Baekhyun said.

 

"Hey!" Someone called from behind. It was the guy who perfromed earlier. Kris? Baekhyun thought.

 

"Hi!" Baekhyun replied back since the guy was smiling. "Can I help you with something?"

 

"No..do I look like a guy who needs help?"

 

"Do I even know you?"

 

Kris slightly coughed. "I performed on stage like 3 to 4 minutes ago.Kris Wu?" Then Kris sang a line from the song he performed earlier. 

 

"Impressive.." Baekhyun said sarcastically.

 

"So what can I do you for? Planning into joining us here?"

 

"Um..no..I'm happy at EXO planet so.."

 

"Well ofcourse..your Park Chanyeol's boyfriend." 

 

"What do you mean Chanyeol's gir—" Baekhyun cut himself. "How do you even know that?"

 

"If you wanna get in the game you gotta know that players too right?" 

 

"Umm..no?"

 

"It's a tough business.."

 

"It's summer camp."

 

"To you..but to anybody here at ARO it's one step of perfection. I don't need to become a second rate.."

 

"Second rate?"

 

"I don't mean to come out offensive, but you don't have to convince me of anything.."

 

"I'm not trying to do anything.."

 

"Good..then were done here.."

 

"Look, it would take eternity of maybe forever to even get an EXO planet camper here..we wouldn't do—" Baekhyun was once again cut off but by Tao.

 

"Guess what, I called my mom and she approved..I get to switch!" Tao said looking at Kris. 

 

"That's great! Welcome.." Kris replied smiling.

 

"Thank you.." Tao smiled too. 

 

"Tao how could you?"  Baekhyun asked.

 

"I'm sorry I feel horrible but.." then Tao started laughing. "How could I take down an offer like this?!"

 

Then Tao started into praising Kris how good he was, Baekhyun scoffed couldn't believe it and just left them. 

 

-

 

Next day at camp, Suho had announced that they were closing up, they didn't lose much campers but they did lost a big amount of staffs so he couldn't have anymore options left. TRICK followed Suho out of the lunch hall. Most of the campers were crest fallen of defeat but Baekhyun showed them strength. They shouldn't just give up and let their summer be spoiled by those freaks. They have to stand up. 

 

And they did later that afternoon, Baekhyun presented Suho, some of his friends actually they all volunteered to. They told Suho that they'll take positions as counselors. And Suho agreed and was appreciative of what they did. It took about a thousand years before Chanyeol and Sehun convinced Kai into teaching kids into playing guitars. It also took Sehun to expose his supposedly intelligent mind into telling Kai all the positive outcomes if he did it. Which Kai did accept but later regretted it when he entered the cabin, the kids were out of control. But when he turned around to look for his brothers, they were gone. Kyungsoo, Chen and Lay were also included so they went to their respective cabins and rooms to start the lessons going. Unfortunately most of them failed, cause the cabin listing were wrong, but they got it right immediately, and started the lessons, seriously too.  

 

Let's say everyone was still busy with their schedules. However, Sehun was using his spare time to look at someone through binoculars across the lake, and apparently was the singer slash pianist slash whatever else he plays—Luhan. The guy was currently by the lake practicing a piece on the piano.

 

He was in between two trees, he was not really expecting anyone to see him but someone did. And non other than his brother Chanyeol.

 

"Ummmm....Sehun?" Chanyeol called.

 

Stuttering a little bit and slightly hiding the binoculars on hand. "Oh h-hey! wh-what's up hyung?" Sehun replied, sweating unbelievably faster. Then a slightly looked again through his binoculars for a moment. And that popped a question from Chanyeol.

 

"What're you doing?"

 

"Um...life guard duty. Schedules a mess, but you can't be too sure, that nobody's drowing here or there.." lifting up his binoculars once more, trying to get a last glance, "Just one last look." then after that Sehun waved a goodbye at his brother then took off. As his younger brother left, Chanyeol shook his head but proceeded anyways to where he was going earlier.

 

-

 

Baekhyun was at the lunch hall, when Chanyeol suddenly came from behind him as he playfully pulled the clipoard away from the smaller. "How can I take this away from you for like a few minutes?" he pouted.

 

Baekhyun gave him a grin, but they were disturbed by his mother.

 

"Honey!" Baekhyun's mother called from behind them. "I just rolled and flattened about 100 servings of raw hamburgers alll by myself. I thought I told you that I needed some help?"

 

Baekhyun was in panic as he started to run through his clipboard. "Mom, I'm sorry I thought I asigned someone but I apparently didn't..I'm sorry.." 

 

Suho who suddenly came out of nowhere too spoke up. "Hey...what's going on?"

                                           

"This isn't working the kitchen is a plump! If you guys wanna eat you gotta help me with these.."Baekhyun's mother claimed. "I ordered 50 pounds of black beans and they delivered 50 cases of beach balls!"

 

"Well.." Baekhyun mumbled. "You gotta admit mom, your hand writing is not the best either.." 

 

Baekhyun's mother's eyes widened. 

 

"Wow...chill.." Suho raised both of his hands. "Let's just make a little adjustment to the schedule and everything will be fine."

 

"Yeah.." Baekhyun sighed.

 

"Okay...everything fine?" Suho asked looking at Baek's mother, who nodded as a response. "O-kay.. Chanyeol help Mrs. Byun with the hamburgers." 

 

"Umm.." Chanyeol started. "I actually still have to do som—"

 

Baekhyun's mother cut Chanyeol off as she drags him in the kitchen. "Oh really? come on pretty boy...do this for me I'll let you date my son without any objections on anything." 

 

Chanyeol couldn't complain. Both left Baekhyun into a laughing fit. 

 

-

 

Meanwhile with Sehun, he was almost finished with his counseling lessons. After a few drum beats and intructions, he was done. "I knew you could do it." he said to his students. "Okay...so it's getting a little late. Let's all enjoy some freetime?"

 

The class answered their approval. So as that, he dashed out and into a conoe. Rowing to the other side of the lake. Lifting his binoculars, he peeked through it and saw what he came there for. ARO planet's Luhan. Who happen to be still practicing the piano by the lake on the other camp.

 

Then suddenly, "Hey man! What're you doing?" A fellow counselor greeted, from their camp. 

 

Sehun got startled and gave out a heavy sigh. "Why does everybody keep doing that?"

 

Scoffing the other counselor replied. "Sorry, I'm just doing my part as activity directors, you know.."

 

"What's the activity today?" Sehun asked with all worries.

 

"Weight bording!" the counselor cooed as he sped off. The person who happen to be weight boarding bumped Sehun's conoe causing to flip over.

 

"NO!" Sehun exclaimed as his face was splashed by water.

 

Sehun dragged the conoe onto the land he happened to get on. Apparently the property wasn't EXO's but ARO's. Well he'll just be there for a few mintues then head back anyways. He took a seat and took breaths. 

 

"Are you okay?" Someone asked from behind. 

 

The voice sounded familiar, Sehun turned his head standing up in the process smiling at the surprise visitor—actually it was the other way around, he wasn't in EXO planet's territory. "Oh yes...I'm f-fine..uh..L-Luhan." Sehun mentally slapped himself for stuttering too much.

 

Both sat back down as Luhan slowly moved himself close to Sehun. "So.are you here for anyone in particular?" Luhan asked totally obvious that he's interested, waited and wanted the other's presence.  

 

"No...just exercising." the younger of the two answered poorly.

 

Luhan was slightly taken aback but disregarded it anyways and moved on. "Do you play alot of sports?"

 

"Conoeing..." Sehun lied. "It's a pretty much hit."

 

"I'm actually a littly sporty too. I played soccer before...." Luhan expanded trying to make a conversation that'll last a little longer. "Honestly, I really wanted to try to be a dancer. You know it's my hidden, what I want to be list. How 'bout you?" 

 

Sehun tilted his head down, didn't know how to tell the other what he really wanted too. He's a little kind of a—whatever, a person who never really expresses his feelings well. An introvert well slight. So he just landed with the answer. "I don't know. Never thought about it."

 

"If you'd ask me what I think. I really think you'd be just you." 

 

Sehun gave a chuckle. So does Luhan. "Do you wanna hear something totally stupid?" Luhan asked once more.

 

Sehun looked at him. "I was goofing around, and then I accidentaly wrote your name on my wrist." Luhan totally—almost said that he likes the other. Actually he was totally hinting, he was interested, he liked the guy. He was like very different from other guys who tried to date him from the past.

 

"No one has ever written my name on their wrists before.." 

 

"Well I—"

 

"Luhan,"

 

"Yeah?" 

 

Then suddenly Xiumin slash Luhan's father started calling him. "Luhan?!" 

 

"Oh god!" Luhan exclaimed. "I-It's my dad..I-I'm so s-sorry. I'm not supposed to be talking to you..hurry go.."

 

Sehun hid under the conoe since he doesn't really have the time to flee. They'll be caught.

 

Luhan did his acting skills and got the paddle. 

 

"Luhan?!" Xiumin called again. "Luhan?"

 

"Hey!" Luhan greeted. "I saw this conoe."

 

"Ugh..don't touch it." Xiumin muttered. "It's one of theirs. I'll have it attended." Xiumin got a glance on his son's wrist and raised a brow. "What's that on your wrist?"

 

Hiding his wrist, Luhan replied. "No-nothing.." then smiles. 

 

As that Xiumin left and smiled back at his son.

 

Under the conoe, Sehun started to lecture himself. "Do you wanna really know what I'd want to be? To be someone who can tell you how he really feels.I hate conoes!" 

 

-

 

Back at the camp Sehun was soaking wet, and it was just a very awful day cause Chanyeol was just about to cross by him. "I'm still an idiot." Sehun said.

 

Nodding and smiling, Chanyeol replied. "And I still agree." Sehun was about to punch him when he lifted a hand to prevent it from landing on his shoulder. "Dude, you can't hit me all the time." The younger started to back up. "Thank you." Chanyeol said before he was shot down by Baekhyun who jumped on his back. "Ow!" the tallest among them exclaimed.

 

"Thanks, Baek." Sehun cooed before leaving.

 

"I had the absolute best day ever!" Baekhyun shared. "Everything is going as planned and perfect." 

 

"That's great." Chanyeol agreed. "And it's all because of you."

 

Shooking his head from side to side, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hands. "No, it's because of us."

 

"Now that everybody's got your time, It's about time I demand some of mine."

 

"It's not something that bad." Baekhyun grinned as they both stood up.

 

"The whole reason I'm here..the whole reason by brothers are here...was me to get to know you better and to add things up, you're practically my boyfriend now."

 

Baekhyun gave him a sincere look.

 

"It's only been like 2 seconds."

 

"And that is the sweetest thing that anybody has said to me." Cupping both of the taller's cheeks.

 

"But.."

 

"But.."

 

both said at the same time, and the same time the announcement goes off. "All the counselors are required to meet at the bone fire in less than 5 minutes." 

 

Chanyeol's face morphed but tried to hide his expression. And continued. "But you gotta go."

 

"But we gotta go.." Baekhyun corrected to lighten up the singer's mood.

 

Both gave each other smiles and Baekhyun was the first one to head on, the smaller was a little bit concerned since Chanyeol wasn't following him. "Aren't you coming?"

 

"No it's fine..I'll catch up."

 

"Yeol.."

 

"Come on go..they need you." Chanyeol stiffled a smile.

 

"Okay.." Baekhyun did the same, since he felt the space between them. Even so close but it really felt that they were miles away.

 

Chanyeol watches him go, and arrives at the bone fire 5 minutes late.

 

-

 

That night all campires were all around the camp fire making smores while the others, specifically counselor were infront of the main cabin's porch. Talking. Baekhyun's mother was praising Kai that he was doing good with the kids so far. Or so they thought. When Kai stood up he was glued to the log he was sitting on. Currently he was running after the kid who did it when fireflies suddenly appears. From afar, all EXO planet campers weren't aware, that Xiumin, Tao and Kris were at some nearby bush, looking through binoculars watching them.

 

Giggling, Xiumin commented. "Looks like there's flies over there. There's no way their gonna make it through this summer." then he started to go back.

 

Kris took his place to take a look of the EXO campers. "I remember doing that." Tao started. "It's fun." 

 

Looking at the other with disbelief. "Don't even think about it."  Tao started to miss, EXO. It was all to different with ARO than what he thought.

 

"It felt so good, standing in that class today.." Lay said.

 

"It felt like there's nothing we can't do.." Kyungsoo continued.

 

"Wish we had that confidence when we were at ARO planet." Chen sighs.

 

"Please...they've been doing that for weeks." Lay spited.

 

"Yeah...now their walking around thinking their better than us."

 

"So not true." Lay replied. "You know, I'd really like to see them go up against us."

 

Baekhyun started to gather up some ideas. 

 

"Yeah..." Chen agreed.

 

"You know if we had time to get it all together, we totally will beat them." Kyungsoo shot in. "They don't stand a chance. Like in final jam."

 

"What a big talk." Baekhyun shot in too. "Wanna see if it's true?"

 

All looked at Baekhyun.

 

-

 

Next day at ARO planet they were in the midst of practicing a choreography when they suddenly heard cheers. Baekhyun was infront followed by Kyungsoo and the other chanting and clapping. Oh, Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai were there too. Chanyeol told himself earlier when they discussed their plans to leave the eyebrow raising to Baekhyun...so he did. Tao and Kris were at the side of the side bickering how Tao was so slow, as they took a full sight of EXO planet's campers, both of them met them halfway across the stage.

 

"Yeah...that's right.." Baekhyun started. "We're here on your stage. Since you guys didn't realy give us a chance to answer to your performace the other night. But guess what...that's gonna change." Stepping a little showcasing all of the EXO campers from behinds him lifting both of his arms, extending them horizontally. "EXO vs ARO: the final jam, what do you think about that?" 

 

Then they started. "Drums!" Sehun started. As he sat down by the drums and played.

 

"A little guitar please..." Chanyeol continued as he stood side by side with Kai playing their electric guitars.

 

Baekhyun stood infront of Kris. Totally not afraid of the height the other was giving him. 

 

[note: their starting to sing 'It's On." an OST of the movie.]

 

"I hope you're ready for the time of your life." Baekhyun sang. "Just look at me I put a gleam in your eye, buckle up we're gonna take you for a ride.." standing infront of Kris.

 

"Let's go we got you going, get in the vibe, everybody put your hands to the sky, buckle up, we're gonna take you.. take you high." Kyungsoo followed as he took up against Tao.

 

Then the music started. As soon as the provocation, Xiumin got up on stage. He was right there even before the challenge was put on the dish.  "That is a fantastic idea.." Xiumin said clapping. "Truly, I'm impressed. A little healthy competition is what we need. A champion!" Xiumin pointed at his campers. "Always need a sparing partner."

 

"We do?" Kris asks.

 

"But do really think, that you guys can take mine head to head?" Xiumin asked Baekhyun yawning.

 

Scoffing Baekhyun replied. "Anytime, anyplace.."

 

"Can't wait." Chanyeol said.

 

"Maybe right here?" Xiumin suggested.

 

"Doesn't really matter where, EXO planet is gonna blow you guys away.." Baekhyun added. As those words left Baek's mouth, all campers of ARO started to scoff and snicker and more.

 

"I'm sure an audience would be a better judge at that." Xiumin fired back.

 

"Then invite who you ever want to invite!" Kyungsoo cooed.

 

"Well...how 'bout a world wide audience?" Xiumin asked.

 

Causing TRICK to smile. "How about we put this competition on TV? Let the public decide who's really the best?" Xiumin added.

 

"I don't know about this..." Baekhyun started to wonder.

 

"Not such a big talker now are you?" Kris remarked. Causing Baekhyun to look at him with horror. 

 

"But that would be so cool, the whole world would see us.." Kyungsoo tried to convince Baekhyun.

 

"Come on, Baek.." Chen tried too.

 

Without anymore choice, Baekhyun gave in. "You're on."

 

"Yeah!" Chanyeol smiled.

 

All cheered, but Baekhyun was out of it. There was something fishy about it, so he didn't really know if he got into the right way.

 

-

 

TRICK and the rest of the counselors were in the lunch hall. Baekhyun just arrived from retrieving the song he wrote. "I wrote this a long time ago, but I think it could work." he says giving Sehun the notebook.

 

"It's duet.." Sehun said looking at Baekhyun.

 

"Now.." Baekhyun muttered. "We could revise it and make it much more better for everyone to have a line or part."

 

"I lay pretty pretty flowers on your grave.." Chen started. "Isn't this a little depressing?"

 

"Umm.." Lay said flipping the page. "You're on the wrong page.."

 

"Oh, this is perfect!" Chen exclaimed.

 

"We could also have a dance performance with this.." Kyungsoo added.

 

"It has a great groove.." Kai added. "Well for the rehearsals I have one condition.."

 

"You have a condition?" Both Sehun and Chanyeol said at the same time.

 

"Yeah..there's got to be apart for my junior rockers.."

 

"Ofcourse!" Baekhyun nodded. "That's what this is all about. So what do you guys think?"

 

All of them said yes, in approval without hesitation or doubt.

 

"Now, somebody's gotta tell this to Uncle.." Chanyeol said.

 

"No worries, I know what exactly what he's gonna say.." Baekhyun smiled slyly, so assure of the positive outcome he expects from Suho.

 

-

 

"How could he do that?!" Suho asked Baek's mother. "I told him, I told Baekhyun Kim Minseok can't be trusted!"

 

"I don't know why're you getting so upset!" Mrs Byun replied. "At the very least EXO planet can get a little exposure!"

 

"He saw an opportunity to destroy me so he took it!"

 

"Okay..now I thought only Baekhyun could be so dramatic. Then call him, it's not that big of a deal!"

 

"Not that big of a deal? look!" Suho said as he turned his desktop. Revealing the new site that shows the battle between camps. "And the topline is my most favorite 'only one will survive', campwars it says too!"

 

"Then there would be millions of viewers to watch, that's good right?"

 

"After this we are done, and not just for the summer, for good!"

 

"Oh come on, Suho..give them a chance." 

 

Both of them didn't know that Baekhyun was just by the door.

 

"Look, nobody believes in them more than I do. But we're gonna look like a joke next to them. We don't have the resources and the money. We have the talents the spirits but it's not gonna matter!" 

 

"It always matter.."

 

"And when people watch? would you think their gonna send their kids to camp?"

 

"He didn't do it on purpose.."

 

"I know..I just didn't want them to fall into the trap."

 

And as that Baekhyun his heels and left without turning back. 

 

-

 

Next day he arranged everything and called out for all the campers to the main stage for instructions.

 

"Starting today, all schedules are arranged newly and are posted on the board. All we have to do and focus for now is to win the competition." Baekhyun started.

 

"But how 'bout swimming and weight boarding?" Chen asked.

 

"Focus!" Baekhyun answered. "Seriously we've got to put the best show we could ever put on, we've already gone to far to back down so all of you are with me?" the brunette continued.

 

"YES!" everyone answered. 

 

"Alright! let's go get to work!" Baekhyun raised his fist. Everbody stayed still. "Umm now!" then everybody left and went to places. Chanyeol was left below the stage. He doesn't know but he doesn't like the aura Baekhyun was giving off. 

 

"I don't know what to do about this set.." Baekhyun commented. "You have to make the biggest idea you ever thought of and make it bigger!" Baekhyun instructed to the stage designer before, asking him to leave the main cabin. 

 

Chanyeol came in pointing the clipboard. "Baekhyun! You're moving in the wrong direction, there's no less time here than the last one.."

 

"Ummm..." Baekhyun muttered. "I got a few minutes now..."

 

"That's not what I mean.." Chanyeol said.

 

But before the conversation goes on both Chen and Kyungsoo barged in as well. 

 

"Baekhyun can you please take a look at this!" Chen said first.

 

"Baekhyun! Hi Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo greeted.

 

"Hi..." Chanyeol greeted back.

 

"I know you're re-writing but we gotta make some decisions about the song." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Okay..." Baekhyun nodded after he got dragged to the side by Chanyeol. "Baek...can I talk to you?"

 

"Do you know who's doing the vocal arrangements?" Lay asked. "If it's me... fine, but somebody's gotta tell me.." Lay continued.

 

Baekhyun looked at Lay who was currently flipping through papers. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. "I'm sorry." before heading onto Lay to help him.

 

Chanyeol couldn't believe it. He was about to leave but took a last glance at Baekhyun before heading out, banging the door harshly as he ran off. Baekhyun looked back in disappointment on how Chanyeol just did that. 

 

-

 

Chanyeol went back to where he caught Sehun looking at Luhan in the first place and said. "I don't even know why I'm here!"

 

Sehun looked at his brother. Discarding the binoculars on hand. "Take my advice and never try to date someone!" Chanyeol again said before rushing off.

 

Sehun turned back into looking at Luhan and said. "I don't think that'll be my problem, though." he looked thorugh his binoculars once more. As he looked through, Luhan did the same and looked at him, waving. And he did the same giving a smile and waved.

 

-

 

Baekhyun was storming in the lunch hall why everyone was there and not practicing. Most reasoned that they've been at it for hours and just taking a little break but that didn't bid in Baekhyun's book. Everyone was just laughing a bit and taking a breath but Baekhyun's ears were closed and his answers were rather harsh or too sarcastic to even listen to him anymore. He's just talking non-stop and not thinking on what he was saying. Kyungsoo stood up and told him to lighten up but Baekhyun answered what'll that take them. Some campers stated that if ARO asked them again they'd join without hesitation anymore. Baekhyun left leaving Chen, Lay and Kyungsoo talked about how Baekhyun's too over reacting and taking the fun out of summer. But they don't have a choice but to listen.

 

"I love him, but if he keeps this up I'm done." Kyungsoo says as they left the lunch hall. 

 

Chanyeol and Suho happen to be in the same lunch hall. Looking at his nephew Suho said. "I think you know what you gotta do."

 

Chanyeol nodded. "I'm on it."

 

-

 

Kai was handling the kids on why they were only a background of the performance, so Kai tried to explain. But then Chanyeol came in their cabin. Proposing something which all agreed immediately.

 

Lay and Baekhyun are already at the main stage. But Baekhyun wasn;t happy what he saw, less people and Chanyeol who has a watergun on hand and running towards them. Then it started a water fight. Water balloons are everywhere, hose and more. Everyone was having a lot of fun but Baekhyun. Suho and Mrs. Byun came out. Out of the two of them Suho exclaimed that this what summer camp is all about. But Baekhyun's mother exclaimed that that was not on schedule. Then Suho joined. Baekhyun left. 

 

That night everyone enjoyed by the camp fire except Baekhyun and almost Lay who happen to came a little later anyways.

 

-

 

After a night of almost avoiding and ignoring each other both Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to lighten up since practice is now on the silver platter. That morning everyone had tried to make it up to Baekhyun because of yesterday, after hearing his side from Lay. Chanyeol felt bad to himself because the brunette cried, so he and the other counselors agreed that Baekhyun and Chanyeol should do the song instead, for much lesser problems. Everyone planned that since the two were in an ill moment, and to help out Chanyeol as well. But actually it was a good idea since the two had some chemistry on stage, but they had to fix it. Walking across the stage for the mic and to scan the lyrics, tones and notes written on a paper on the stand infront of them, for warm ups before the actual performance practice that is. . Both took a glance but avoided the eyes. Kyungsoo could sense the tension from below stage, from what happened yesterday it was a little to impossible for both to be even together in one stage today, from knowing the two that is.

Good thing Lay had to be a sweetheart and wrote a song last night. Who was with Baekhyun by the dock and expressing his feelings about Chanyeol. Telling that how could his tall, lanky boyfriend be so calm at a rush and difficult situation like that. Lay didn't give any advice since he did tell that he never had any experiences. But lend an ear for Baekhyun anyways. 

 

"Ready.." Kyungsoo asked. 

 

"Yes.."

 

"Ofcourse." Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun answered at the same time. And then Lay started to strum the guitar behind them.

 

Baekhyun sang. "It's like he doesn't hear the words I say...his mind is somewhere far away..and I don't know how to get there..It's like all he wants is to chill out.."

 

"He's just too serious.." Chanyeol sang blending Baekhyun's words together with him. As if answering Baekhyun's claims, but in a singing way.

 

"He makes me wanna pull all my hair out."

 

"He's always in a rush and interupting.."

 

both sang in harmony until the last verse which held all meaning.

 

"When I'm yes he's no.." Chanyeol semi-shouted hitting the note.

 

"When I hold on he just let's go.." Baekhyun reached higher.

 

And then together.. "We're perfectly imperfect..but I wouldn't change a thing............"

 

And Baekhyun alone.. "No~...."

 

[note: Baekhyun's lines: bold / Chanyeol's: italisized / Both: normal.]

 

"Like fire and rain..."

 

"Fire and rain.."

 

"You can drive me insane.."

 

"You can drive me insane.."

 

"But I can't stay mad at you for anything..."

 

"We're venus and mars.."

 

"Venus and mars"

 

"We're like different stars"

 

"Like different stars.."

 

"But your the harmony to every song I sing...."

 

"And I wouldn't change a thing.......! but I can't stay mad at you for anything..."

 

"We're venus and mars.."

 

"Venus and mars.."

 

"We're like different stars.."

 

"Like different stars.."

 

"but your the harmony to every song I sing.....And I wouldn't change a... wouldn't change a thing........"

 

As the song finishes,, Baekhyun didn't had the time to even breathe a little cause he felt strong arms holding him tightly and close to somebody's chest. Well Chanyeol's..

 

"I'm sorry.." the younger mumbles.

 

Chuckling at the taller, Baekhyun wrapped an arm around the latter's waist and grinned. "I'm sorry too.." Looking up he met the giant's eyes and honestly said. "I love you.."

 

As Chanyeol stole a peck on the smaller's shock lips and held him tighter, whispering an 'I love you' to him; totally ignoring the audience.

 

-

 

After that sweet morning, everyone got to work and both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were telling Baekhyun all the work they did and finished. TRICK also played a new song that Kai happen to write without telling anyone. Everyone applaud, and yet they still went back to work and practiced.

 

-

 

Sehun was strolling over, he was about to sit on the bench near the lake when someone came to him unexpectedly.

 

"Hi Sehun!" Luhan greeted.

 

That simple greeting caused Sehun to stumbled backwards and fall over the bench.

 

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Luhan asked totally worried, about the one fallen.

 

Sehun lifted the bench then sat on it together with Luhan. "Hey, Luhan. What're you doing here?"

 

"What do you think?"

 

"You came to see me?"

 

"Good guess.."

 

Spreading his arms, he put it back down afterwards he replied. "Well here I am."

 

Luhan couldn't believe he was a little, he don't know...ugh...disappointed?

 

"Ah-huh, that's it?" Luhan questioned.

 

Sehun gave him a what-are-you-talking-about look.

 

"I came all the way here in a conoe, risk-taking my father's wrath and that's all your going to say to me?"

 

"I don't know what else I'm supposed to say."

 

"There's nothing you're suppose to say, every day I see you looking and waving and I'm all that's so sweet I so like him..."

 

"You do? Really that's what you say?"

 

"But then.."

 

"But then...that's never good."

 

"How would I really know If I don't know anything about you?" Luhan stood up and continues. "I guess I just thought you were different."

 

Sehun stood up and followed him. "I am different."

 

"No you're not.." Luhan disagrees as he shook his head. "You're like exactly any other guy I the world, have you ever told me anything about yourself? Other than you like canoeing?"

 

"Well, I don't really like canoeing.."

 

"Oh-oh, so good, then I really know nothing about you.." Luhan says in disbelief.

 

"I really still don't know what I'm supposed to say."

 

"I think you already did." And as that Luhan took off, leaving Sehun to mentally crush himself.

 

-

 

Chanyeol was having his lunch break, he was getting his food by the buffet when a letter was put on his tray. He glanced up and saw Baekhyun's mother. She came closer to him, and whispered something.  So he opened the letter and read.

 

Special Order.

 

He put his tray down on top of a table ad left, the lunch hall. Sprinting down the lake, into the dock and saw Baekhyun untying the ropes of the conoe. He's already wearing a life vest. Chanyeol went up to him and circled his arms around the brunette's waist. They got ready and as they did, they took off and paddled.

 

They spent the whole afternoon, together.  It was only when Chanyeol was called for his guitar class, good thing they were done too. Baekhyun let Chanyeol go, and watched him dreamingly as he walked away. Baekhyun felt totally good, it's been days since they had those kinds of activities and he's enlightened.

 

-

 

Sehun was staring out the window, breathing heavily as he kept replaying what happened, his thoughts came back down to earth, when Chanyeol popped out of nowhere.

 

"I take back what I said about boyfriends." Chanyeol said.

 

"That sounds great, but in my rate....I'm never going to have one." Sehun stated sternly.

 

Chanyeol made a face and turned to his little brother. "What do you mean?"

 

Sighing Sehun started. "Well there's this person.."

 

"I kind of figured.." Chanyeol nodded, as Kai joined them as well taking the vacant window onto Chanyeol's right.

 

"I really like him, but I kind of like having a hard time telling her how I feel." Sehun explained.

 

"You're a rock star dude." Kai answered. "Use it."

 

"I don't think he cares, he just wants to learn some stupid random stuffs about me.." Sehun expanded more.

 

"It's not just some random stuff, he just wants to know how you care about him to know who you are..." Chanyeol answered.

 "Well I care, but I just don't know how to say it.."

 

Kai sighed as he repeated. "Like I said, you're a rock star. If you can't say it, sing it!" Kai said, before he moved away and head for his next class. Then Chanyeol followed suit.

 

Sehun was left with an idea so he went for it and went to ARO planet, asking his brothers to cover for his classes. And the two willingly helped their youngest.

 

-

 

"Everytime, I try to sing my high note, his big head covers my face!" Kris complained.

 

"Oh no you didn't!" Tao exclaimed frowning.

 

"Stop it the two of you!" Xiumin shouted. "We'll run it again in three minutes, and remember that it's not amateur hour okay?!" then Xiumin ghosted away below stage.

 

Tao turned to Kris and said. "He means you.." then he rolled his eyes and followed Xiumin. So irritated as he is, Kris just followed to since he needs to.

 

Sehun saw Luhan by a bench arranging some papers so he decided to jump. "Hey Luhan!"

 

"Ah!" Luhan was startled.

 

"That totally makes you jump right?"

 

"You shouldn't be here..." Luhan said.

 

"I know but couldn't wait."

 

"Wait for what?"

 

Sehun pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to Luhan. "Some, actually most things people don't know about me.."

 

Luhan immediately opens the paper and scanned it, as their stage manager shouted through the mega phones, stating two minutes before the stage.

 

"I-I really gotta go.." Luhan says as he shifted the papers back into Sehun palms. "I'm sorry..."

 

"Wait.." Sehun stood preventing Luhan to. "We still have 2 minutes."

 

"Okay.." Luhan said defended and sat back down the chair. Then Sehun started to sing, 'Introducing Me'.

 

[note: 'Introducing me' is an OST from the movie]

 

Luhan made interesting faces as Sehun moved on to line then another line of the song, but honestly he felt really good, he gains knowledge after knowledge of knowing the young rock star, and it started to gain more feelings than from before. It was already mid-end of the song when their stage manager shouted again. Luhan stood up and started to walk but, Sehun had to finish..so he followed him as he continues to strum his guitar and sing to Luhan. They stopped for awhile, so Sehun could finish the song, but as he finishes Xiumin came from behind them.

 

"Luhan..." Xiumin said.

 

Luhan turned around.

 

"Everyone is waiting..." Xiumin continued.

 

"I'm sorry..." Sehun replies. "It's my fault.."

 

"Why're you here with the competition?" Xiumin questioned his son.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and mutters an "Okay..." before looking back to Sehun. "Go..." Luhan took the paper back from Sehun's pocket. "But thank you." Luhan turns around and heads for the stage.

 

"We'll talk about this later..." Xiumin taunted.

 

Luhan didn't mind and just rolled his eyes not minding his father. Xiumin followed after. Smiling to himself as he smelled success, he too had to get back to EXO planet and so he left.

 

-

 

Kai was with the kids, and one was telling horror stories. Haven't Kai mentioned that he was really weak towards those kinds of things? Ofcourse...he didn't.

 

"That's totally not scary.." One says.

 

"Yeah..." Kai agreed, eventhough, his eyes were shaking. "It's not that scary...however let's all go bed!" And they did. The kids happen to ask Kai to move in their cabin with them.

 

It was when the kids were asking their concern if they'll win, when Kyungsoo slowly entered theur cabin.

 

"Hey guys!"Kyungsoo waved a hand. "Bed already?"

 

"Kyungsoo!" everone exclaimed at they shot out of bed.

 

Kai stood up as well as he got closer to his boyfriend. "Hey..."

 

"Kai.." Kyungsoo smiled as he hugged the taller.

 

The kids were starting to tease and repeated, 'kiss, kiss, kiss'.  And they did but covered, which cause the kids to whine in protests. "Go back to bed.." Kai told, they did anyways so he led Kyungsoo out of the cabin.

 

"Hey..it's getting late. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Kai asked.

 

"Well yeah..but I wanted to see you.." Kyungsoo reasoned as je went back in Kai's arms. "We've been to occupied recently.."

 

"Yes we are.." Kai said as he rested his chin on the top of the elder's head. "But it'll be over soon.."

 

"Yeah...do you think we'll win?"

 

"I have faith and beliefs that I know we can, but I still hesitate a bit on that."

 

"Yeah....there good too you know.."

 

"Actually their good and we're the best."

 

"You're right."

 

"I wonder what they'd been practicing you know.."

 

And that clicked right in Kai's mind. "Yeah...However..I'll take you to your cabin, since we still have a big day tomorrow.."

"You're right..." Kyungsoo nodded, as he loosened his hold, and stood on his tippy toes and kissed Kai again.

 

After he took Kyungsoo back and elaborated his thoughts with the kids to help him out. They went to the other side of the lake and took a video of ARO planet's performance secretly.

 

As Kris and Tao finished their practice for almost the whole day, Tao asked. "Well?"

 

"Good.." Xiumin said. "Maybe great.. but a competition isn't about maybe."

 

"Okay, fine..but can you tell him to stay out of my light?!" Kris argued once more, pointing at Tao.

 

"Well maybe..if you stayed out of my way it wouldn't be a problem." Tao complained too.

 

"Let me see 'Tear it down' instead...." Xiumin said and caused an uproar from the back-up dancers and crew. "Let's re-set people! Come one move!"

 

Tao frowned.

 

"This has to be...perfect!" Xiumin added. All of the people onstage couldn't do anything about it, so they just followed. "So Suho wouldn't know what hit him."

 

-

 

Next day at EXO planet, everyone was gathered in the lunch hall. Kai and the kids did their review from what they saw at ARO last night.  Everyone was already doubting themselves, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to deal with it too. Actually most of the counselors.

 

"So is it, Tao and Kris only singing?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yeah...everyone is moving all right, but those two are quite something..as if their only the stars" Kai confirmed.

 

"Come on, it’ll only much be easier, we could totally win this thing." Lay said.

 

"How so?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Oh! come on... even I get it.. but even what their singing...you and Chanyeol are better than them any day.." Chen added.

 

And yeah...so they did the practices again, since Baekhyun did tell that he knew that the decision, him and Chanyeol will sing is just something for them to make up, but for it to really be in reality, Baekhyun didn't want since everyone worked so hard. So he protested that the kids, especially them will have a part, and ofcourse everyone will get to be onstage. So they did their best and put it all together. Even the videos the kids made since the start of the summer, so it clicked in Baekhyun's mind what they'll do to make it meaningful and absolutely fun.

 

-

 

"Hello and welcome to It's TV... this is Kim Heechul and today we are bringing you camp wars...the ultimate summer camp showdown." The reporter started. "Now there can only be one winner for this final jam and you're votes are gonna help us decide. Just call and text after each performance and make sure to have your parent's permission and let us know who you think sang out and who you think hit the wrong note. So what's your favorite camp? ARO or EXO?"

 

"And cut.." one said. As the segment was done.

 

Xiumin was at the back stage when Heechul came to him.

 

"Ah...Heechul..it's great to see you.."

 

"As always Xiumin..well I gotta go backstage and get ready for the concert...goodluck.." As that Heechul left, passing across Suho who was suppose to got to Xiumin.

 

"You ah....you know her?" Suho asked.

 

"No I don't...I don't know her.." Xiumin refused. "But don’t worry he doesn't have anything to do with the voting."

 

"So...uh...I won't probably be having a hope that we could be friends again?"

 

Nodding, Xiumin admitted."Probably not....well you never know. Maybe next year I might hire you to run my summer camp."

 

Smirking Suho sighed. "Thanks, but I'm already booked. And as that Xiumin walked away.

 

-

 

"Well goodluck!" Tao says to Kris.

 

"Huh...I'll be lucky if you don't forget your words this time." Kris scoffed.

 

Tao was upset. So he frowned. "Oh, I what I meant of goodluck, I wish you fall off the stage....arghh!" Kris left Tao muttering names to him again, but as Tao turned he saw Baekhyun and his other friends getting ready. He raised a hand and waved hi shyly. He didn't expected it, but Baekhyun waved back and gave a grin, so he did too. Tao turned away since they were already getting called.

 

-

 

"The time goes down while the volume goes up..welcome back to the ultimate camp wars! Where you decide the winner." Heechul started.

 

Everyone from EXO planet backstage went to the TV that was provided and watched.

 

"Now, first stop is ARO. Well, ARO planet was only founded this year, by super duper owner of bz records..Kim Minseok and also known as Xiumin. He's been producing for almost 20 years and I'm sure that if it was me, this camp is sure to go to." Heechul continued.

 

-

 

"Why is he saying that?" Kyungsoo asked totally angry from backstage.

 

"He's supposed to say nice things it's his job!" Baekhyun reassured.

 

"One more word and I think I might have to punch his face." Chen added.

 

But however, they continued to watch.

 

-

 

"Well there's no turning back now, because the party has just started. ARO everybody!" Heechul introduced them as he got off the stage.

 

The music started. 'Tear it down.'

 

[note: 'Tear It Down' is an OST of the movie. Tao: italicized, Kris: bold, both: normal.]

 

"I was ready for this since I was cradelin'. Put my name on the list, you won't be gamblin'. Not gonna leave with just this, we takin' everything.."

 

"Confidence, compliments, bet you see its evident."

 

"Catch me if you can, I'm like a bandit. I can float on my feet, you can't stand it. I don't just dance in a group, I command it ."

 

"We give you more than you want and you can't handle it." 

 

"When we're out on the floor. We'll take over the ball. Stealin' the show. We're gonna leave you in awe. We're comin' out. Well we're comin' out. We gonna tear it down.. "

 

ARO, well literally Tao and Kris brought an awe striking performance and all of the crowd cheered for them. Luhan was there too, by the band in the back. He was quite enjoying himself and was also stealing glances at his admirer who was just beside the side of the stage where he was.

 

ARO planet was done, they gathered at the center as Heechul circled an arm over Tao and Kris had also went beside him.

 

"ARO everyone!" Heechul exclaimed. Everyone cheered and howled to show their support for the group. "Remember...if you loved them as much as I did, don't forget to call or text in now, but don't go anywhere, cause after EXO will give their answer!"

 

-

 

From backstage, all the members of EXO, were getting ready once more patching up what needs to be patch for their make up. Chen was sitting down and as breathing heavily when Lay came up to him. "What happened to you?"

 

"I just feel a little nervous is all..." Chen replied. Smiling Lay rested his arm around Chen's shoulder and said. "No worries... we can do this."

 

Tao and Kris were bickering as they made their way back to their dressing room, they were in the middle of almost spiting on each other when Baekhyun came up to them and says. "You guys were amazing..." the shorter complemented.

 

Turning to Baekhyun, Kris raised a brow. "I know right...but one thing can make it much better..." the tallest amont them says as he turned to Tao. "Is doing it solo.."

 

"I totally agree..." Tao rolled his eyes. Kris left them, as soon as that statement left Tao's mouth. Turning back to his friends from EXO, Tao explained. "It's an exercise that we...thanks!" Tao ended it anyways.

 

Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo and Lay who was there, smiled and nodded understanding him. Tao needed to go so, he waved and cheered them on. "Goodluck!"

 

Baekhyun grinned widely as he raised a thumb into Tao's sight of vision, as the other went away.

 

-

 

Suho was about to go to his kids, when he caught a sight of Heechul. He came closer when the emcee called out to him. "Quite a performance e.."

 

"I don't deny it, but don't count those votes yet. I think you'll be very impressed." Suho agreed and praised his campers.

 

"I don't need to be impressed it'll be a miracle if Xiumin didn't win.." Heechul replied.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Do you know how much money he spent marketing this? He's paying to text and tweet every cellphone user, in the western hemisphere to vote for ARO, this show is not even worth watching since it's totally obvious who'll win." Heechul stated as he was being retouched with make-up."

 

"One minute!" a crew said as he went inside the backstage.

 

-

 

Lay's phone rang as he was exiting their dressing room. "Why did I get a text for me to vote for ARO?" he asked slightly irritated. Then another phone rang which apparently was Baekhyun's as he follows Lay out.

 

"Me too." He informed.

 

Then another phone rang, "Umm...it's actually asking me if I want to download ARO's song as my ringtone." Kyungsoo said, lifting a finger up. Chen made a disgusting face as he just followed his friends out to the stage.

 

-

 

"You were really a star.." Sehun complemented as he was giving Luhan a flower. Luhan smiled cheekily as he mutters a 'thanks' to the other.

 

Glancing at his watch and kept his grin, Sehun said as he moved away. "And I really gotta go.."

 

Before he leaves he forgot something to tell, so he turned around and added. "Oh! I hate crusts on my bread and birds make me nervous." He was about to go away again but it must've been a slightly unlucky day when he bumped into Xiumin.

 

"Excuse me..." Sehun apologized. "Oh..uhm... that performance was great, amazing." He said as he raised a thumb.

 

"Thank you.." Xiumin replied without sincerity in his voice, or humbleness even. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

 

"Yes, but once you start to tell your innermost thoughts and feelings its" slowly glancing at Luhan. "kind of hard to stop."

 

Luhan was like internally shrieking but he kept it in and still brought out his cool. "Which us luck!" Sehun said, as he left.

 

"Goodluck!" Luhan shouted enough for the other to hear as he got away.

 

Going closer to his son, Xiumin made a displeased face. "Luhan, he is the enemy.."

 

"No he's not..not everything in life is a competition." Luhan said as he walked pass by his father and into the audience to watch EXO's performance.

 

-

 

"And we're back, if you liked ARO. Get ready to be blown away by EXO. Now EXO was founded by former, legendary X.O band guitarist and singer, Kim Joonmyeon a.k.a Suho!" Heechul says. Everyone cheered as they heard of Suho, so the said person stood up and waved.

 

-

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol got up the audience where their entrance will start.

 

"You ready?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yeah..let's do this.." Baekhyun smiled widely.

 

-

 

"Ladies and gentlemen...EXO!" Heechul exclaimed.

 

They started to play 'What we came here for'.

 

[note: 'What we came here for' is an OST of the movie. Baekhyun: italicized. Chanyeol: bold. Both:normal]

 

The spotlight, lightened Chanyeol walking towards the center stairs to where he was at the audience. He started. "They say that life is a two way street. And you're not sure, you gotta trust your feet...to know the right way."

Baekhyun continued as he did the same. "You can keep on moving with your head down. Or you can stop and take a look around, and that's the choice I've made."

 

They sang in unison. "It's for that movie inside your head. Making memories we can't forget. And when you can't forget!"

 

The video the kids took throughout the summer played on the screen. All of the EXO campers went up on stage and started to sing and danced. Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran up to the stage and continued to make an unforgettable performance. "You're gonna know in your soul. This is what we came here for.."

 

"So live it loud."

 

"Here and now."

 

"This moment, it won't be ignored.."

 

"So why not open up that door..."

 

"it's what we came here for.."

 

They continued the performance, but until the third stanza started, the beach balls, that were delivered wrongly before came in handed. They used it and spread it out the audience letting them also enjoy and have fun.

 

Sehun and Kai were by the bands at the back leading them. Kyungsoo, Lay and Chen are serving as second voices and lead dancers. And as the peak of the song happened, the kids hand a dance break down together with Kai.

 

The performance ended perfectly.

 

"Weren't they incredible?!" Heechul semi shouted asked through the mic, as the audience responded very actively. "And don't go anywhere..results will be given next."

Kyungsoo went to Kai and hugged him. Luhan didn't care and rushed to the stage and pulled down Sehun once he got to him and gave him a kiss.

 

"You were amazing.." Luhan whispered against Sehun's lips.

 

"Can we do that again?" Sehun asked.

 

"What again?" Luhan teased.

 

Sehun didn't budge and just took Luhan again. Baekhyun was enveloped in Chanyeol's arms, as the taller kissed his forehead. Ending the performace beautifully, all of the EXO planet members lined horizontally on the stage, held hands and bowed.

 

-

 

They asked for another break, when they finally gathered together in one stage. Right side EXO, left ARO. Both camp founders where standing proudly infront of their group. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Kai, Kyungsoo, Sehun and the rest of the EXO campers were smiling proudly, while the other camp kept their cool and looked as if they already won. Tao, Luhan and Kris were at the front with Xiumin.

 

"Impressive...." Xiumin started , really talking to Suho but not looking at him. Suho turned to him however, when Xiumin opened his mouth. "But not enough...it won't sell..."

 

"It's not about that....it's about the music.." Suho defended.

 

"But then again I repeat....It's not enough...you're never really fitted for this kind of business anyways Suho."

 

Suho disregarded him and was definitely wasting his time worth nothing so he didn't answer the other, the winner would answer that.

 

"And the winner is..." Heechul  trailed off.

 

The smiles of all EXO campers started to fall slowly, while the ARO campers along with Xiumin started to jump off happily and screams of their expected and no doubt victory.

 

EXO all felt lost, they were so defeated at heart. Baekhyun leaned onto Chanyeol who openly closed his arm for his boyfriend. Kyungsoo hid his face into the crook of Kai's neck, while the other pets his head. Luhan came to Sehun as he cried for him and embraced him. Kris was still sharing bliss with Xiumin, but Tao as he heard the results never really found himself to celebrate. He just stared in space, which were apparently Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He slowly went to them and firmed and tight grip on Baekhyun's shoulder. Which the latter faced him and gave him a hug, then Chanyeol enveloped the both of them into one. Suho was literally humiliated as well since Xiumin had pointed at him, as he went to his campers, as if a sign of 'I'm totally better than you' , the pride he had earlier apparently was lost, but never did he regret to take the risk since his campers were totally determined and their creativeness and hard work was enough, and he was totally sure that there will come a time that he'll really miss them. It still wasn't the end, but the beginning.

 

-

 

After the show, EXO went back to camp, and put up a fire again. They might as well enjoy something fun before they go the next day. Sehun and Kai were playing their guitars, while Kyungsoo humms some songs. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were nowhere to be seen. All didn't know that the two were folding the EXO planet camp flag.

 

As both of them were half through from folding the flag, Baekhyun broke the silence. "You know I was thinking about keeping this as a souvenir."

 

Placing the neatly folded flag on the table near them, Baekhyun sat slightly on the table top.

 

"Can't believe we've lost." Chanyeol confessed.

 

"Every song can’t be a hit." Baekhyun smiled. "Isn't that what you told me?"

 

Chanyeol nodded. Baekhyun came closer and cupped the taller's face. "I'm really sorry that I didn't spend that much time with you this summer.."

 

"Hey...." Chanyeol started. "The whole reason I came here was—"

 

"To get to know me better." Baekhyun continued.

 

"And I've learned everything I need to know, and you’re my boyfriend now, is there anything else lacking?"

 

Baekhyun grinned and pulled Chanyeol down forcefully and captured his open lips. Chanyeol imitated the smaller and catched up. Parting away, Chanyeol left a chased peck on the smaller's lips before moving away. Chanyeol grabbed the smaller's hand and started to lead him the way back to the camp fire.  

 

They perfectly came hand in hand, to the camp fire together. Sitting down, Sehun started to strum.

 

[note: 'This is Our Song' is an OST of the movie. Baekhyun italicized, Chanyeol: old, together: normal, Kyungsoo: underlined, Kai: crossed, both kyung and kai: crossed and underlined.]

 

"So let's sing na~ na na na...hey yah~" Chanyeol started. "Come on and sing na~ na na na...hey yah~"

 

"This is our song, that's all that matters cause we all belong, right here together. There's nothing better than singing along this is our summer...."

 

" this is our song~"

 

"Come grab your guitar~"

 

"Sit by the fire~ cause we all need a song...when were weary and tired...."

 

"Let's sit here together, singing out loud~"

 

Then everyone started to sing together, clapping and beat boxing together with them. Suho was enjoying the music together with his campers as he was sitting together with them. But by the song's second stanza, some campers from ARO including Tao and Luhan came. And to add things up there were a lot amounts of teens that came.

 

"Hi!" Tao greeted. "We saw the fire.." he ended with a smile.

 

"We don’t really get to do this kind of thing." Luhan added.

 

"So Suho, we were hoping if there would be more room for some of us to join." Tao asked.

 

Baekhyun looked from Suho to Chanyeol to Tao and to Suho again, hoping for a yes...honestly.

 

Suho was surprised yes, but nevertheless he smiled and replied. "There is always room."

 

"Suho, if it's okay, I'd really like to come back to EXO planet for the next summer." Tao again asked.

 

"Oh come on!" Suho smiled.

 

Luhan chuckled then passed through all the people who was in his way and came to Sehun, never really minding the audience he pulled the latter down and kissed him. Chanyeol and Kai's jaws dropped. Baekhyun laughed as to see the expression of his boyfriend, but to distract him he kissed him as well. And that's what Kyungsoo did to Kai too. Suho apologized for the public display of affection of the group, and later on they continued the song and had fun. Baekhyun's mother was busy inside the office answering some calls of transfer requests and more. It seems like EXO planet would still be in business next year.

 

"This is our song~

 

 

 

 

-I spent longer with this one-shot than expected.. :) sorry for the long wait~ does it match to your expectation?

does it?

does it?

does it?

-click that up button located at the topmost below thetitle in the foreword, not forcing you though...leave a comment please

-I love all of you.

-SORRY FOR TYPOS, BLAME MY LAME KEYBOARD.