Promise

10 Years Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

 

After a long time searching for his precious thing, he finally found it. He brought the thing that actually a box to the living room. He opened it and took out a piece of paper. He smiled tracing to his own writing.

"Kim Jongdae <3 Yoo Seol"

 

Flashback

2014

He was running down the stairs with his co-worker. Works finally over and it's time to back home. Suddenly his phone rings.

"..."

He run with all his might, to the hospital. When he arrived, the doctor come to him.

"Jongdae?"

"Yes, doc."

"Sorry for disturbing your time. We only found your name in her contacts. So, she's attempting to suicide and people like this might do it again. Take a good care of her." he pat his shoulder. He just nod and sit on the waiting chair.

'Why its happening again, Seol-ah? I thought you already forgot him. But why, why just that bastard in your mind?! Why can't you get rid of that jerk?!' he cried. Alone.

"I am so pathetic." he whispered.

 

2009

Jongdae's table was full of crumpled paper. He was so devastated that time, many things to do in one day. Suddenly his phone vibrates signing a text message. He opened it hastily and once he read the message. He quickly gathered his things and run quickly.

"I want to die, Jongdae." was the message.

He's out of his mind now. Thinking of Seol makes him panic. He search all the place and found her on the pedestrian walk. She was waiting for the traffic lights turn red. 1,2,3 Red! She walked slowly and almost got hit by a car when Jongdae pulled him from death. She struggling with crying Jongdae.

"No, let me go!!! Noooooo I wanna die already Jongdaeeee!!!!" she scream. Soon she fainted and Jongdae took her home.

 

"Seol-ah~ get up." he pat her head slowly. She opened her eyes slowly and found a smiling Jongdae.

"Jongdae-ah!" she pulled him to a hug and cry. Chen hugged her back and comfort her.

"Husstt stop crying. You're so ugly when you cry." he joked. She smiled and they hug again.

"Thanks, Jongdae."

"Okay." Jongdae pulled off the hug.

"I'll go buy you some food, okay? Stay here." she nod cutely.

 

Jongdae run as fast as he could. He just forget that Seol maybe trying to suicide again. Get home, he threw the food paperbag hastily and ran to her bed. Gone. She's gone.

He ran to the kitchen and bathroom but no signs of her. He then ran to the balcony and found her. She's crying her heart there. He scared that she will jump off the balcony, he hugged her tightly from behind and pulled him inside. She's struggling again and once again he comforts her.

After she calm down, he feed her the food he buy earlier. She soon sleep in his warm embrace.

 

2006

"Wait a seconds, I got a phone call." He said to his dad. He ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter