return

Complicated love (HIATUS)

Today, 11 August 2014
Park Hanuel never once thought about returnig to Korea, but here she found herself sitting at the airport, waiting patiently for her flight while in deep thought.

She now has to face her family and her past. she moved away from her hometown to get away from all the pain that she has faced,  but most of all to stay away from her family. She just wants to protect them and not be a reminder of the accident. 

6 years ago
the Park family was really close, the family everyone wanted to be a part of, the so- called perfect family.

They had the money, the good looks and love was evident amoung them. She had a brother, Park Chanyeol, and a twin sister, Park Sooyoung. they had the perfect sibling relationship.

Seoyoung and Sooyoung looked exactly like each other and to the extent that their own parents couldnt tell them apart sometimes.  They were always together and having fun, but evrything changed overnight because of that one accident...
Seoyoung fell into depression and felt the need to run away.

She didnt want to be the cause of the family to be a reminder of the accident. She mover to the U.S to study and become something in which she can actually help people. She wanted to become a doctor. She finished her studies at a young age, she was alsways known as the smart one... the prodigy.

11 August 2008
the date of the accident
...
the day Sooyoung died



 

Sorry for the short chappie and the typos:(

i just needed to update, because i felt like i neglected this fanifc...

which honestly i dont have any motivation to finish or carry on, but i'll try my best :)

tumblr_ma65liUcE81rsmxozo1_250.gif

image

xoxo