Day 1: Mine only. MINE!

Come Kitty, You’re So Pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Nnngh.”

 

“Nooooo.”

 

“Nnngh!”

 

“Sehun!”

 

Jongin’s eyes forcefully shoot open as he feels his face coated and slick with saliva. He turns his head in search of the culprit and closes his eyes again when his forehead bumps against another forehead. He groans, bringing a hand up immediately to soothe the pain. He hears a small whimper beside him and grumbles.

“Se—” he stops mid-shout when the moment he opens his eyes completely, he is met with the brown-est, shiniest, roundest, and most adorable pair of eyes he has ever seen. It is the most tantalizing eyes he has ever looked at as well, tipping between the balance scale of curiosity and playfulness. He heaves a big sigh, the shout he’s supposed to voice out lost in the midst of chocolate orbs. He smiles. “Hey, Sehun.”

Sehun grins at him, rubbing his head on his shoulders. His cat ear tickles his neck a little. “Okay, buddy, I’m up now. I get it I get it.” He tries to stand up, but the weight of his catboy’s body pins him down on the bed. “Sehun.”

Sehun refrains to budge from his position, half of his lanky body is sprawled on the floor, while half of his body is splayed out over Jongin’s to keep him from moving. He continues to rub his head on Jongin’s shoulder and the owner has to wonder if his pet doesn’t get dizzy with what he’s doing. The catboy answers it by continuing to rub on his shoulder while his own hand.

“Don’t you think it’s too early for petting?” Jongin laughs but his fingers through Sehun’s brown locks anyway. His catboy’s hair is soft and silky, just like his milky skin. Sehun purrs in contentment. “Like this, so so like this.” The catboy murmurs, closing his eyes and relishing on the strong fingers of his master.

Jongin runs his thumb through Sehun’s forehead, down to his nose, and to his cheek, then to the back of his ear. Sehun gives an obnoxious whimper. Jongin’s hand stills. It’s unlike any he has heard before. Sehun’s voice is slightly high-pitched, sort of frustrated, and sort of the equivalent of the whine of a needy boy he hears on .  He frowns. “Is something wrong, Sehun?”

Sehun opens his eyes again and whines an obvious lament. His bright eyes are pleading and teary. He on his hand again.

“Are you hungry already?”

Sehun shakes his head and nudges his head on Jongin’s hand. Jongin grins in understanding. “You just want me to pet you, don’t you?”

The catboy nods his head vehemently. He climbs completely on the bed, curling his long limbs on his master’s strong ones. Cats always loved human heat. And Sehun is no exception.

Needless to say, Sehun the catboy wakes his master up so early in the morning to ask for petting.

And Jongin, ever the generous master, indulges him until his hands are aching from too much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter