We Stay Girls! ^_^

We Stay Girls! ^_^

                                               I Wonder how much I have changed?

                                                  I can't see it myself, but

                              Have I become closer to the person that I admire?

 

                    In this fast paced world, generation of us, we have so many dreams, aspirations in life.  Wherein we are so in a hurry to be grown up atlast. I was once like that. School was a burden to me that time. I often felt like giving up, not only because of tiredness  to go to school, listen to your teacher, to your lifeless teacher actually, do homeworks, projects again and again, but above all, I have to do all this things alone, far away from my loved ones, lets say that it was a mandatory thing, a rule, arrgghhhh!!!, thats when Stress strike the most.

                    Well enough to my sad school life. Every single day, I can't wait to finish my schooling, and have my dreams do come true... But, what are those dreams of mine actually??? I almost forgot, one is to finish my study. And after so many hardships, I finally made it...Lets just say I'm a Professional now. But whats the big deal anyway??? The feeling is so short, it doesnt last anyway...

                      After all the accomplishments I attained in life, now having work, whats next now???

It is as if I already lost the feeling of excitement of chasing my dreams...

How about you, do you feel it sometimes???

Well if you dont, how I envy you...and always keep it up...

                                                     

                                               Wanna be, wanna be, I want 
                                         Gonna be, gonna be, to become
                                                A wonderful adult, however

 

 

However, can we easily do this???...

Everyone wants to become a wonderful adult............ wonderful in their own ways.....

We just have to be ourselves...

 


                                                          Be ladies, but we
                                                                Stay girls
                                                       Hold on to our hearts
                                                     Because we haven't lost
                                                      The feelings to dream,
                                                            Stay girls forever,
                                                 Like the days we walked forth
                                                           We wanna stay girls
                                                        We're gonna stay girls

 

You......Haven't you lost your feelings to dream, were you?

Girls or Boys, Men or Women...we are all the same... We always have Dreams.....

And I'm pretty sure that everything started in that simple, childlike dreams of ours...There, there in our mind, in our innocent heart...

What I'm hoping now, is that nothing has changed in this present generation...

I hope that they will still be like the old kind of child who always share to her mom or dad about her dreams...with a bright smile in her face...

Or now, are they just too busy playing gadgets with them, to think about even just a single dream???

How I remember those younger years of mine... Sometimes I wish I could go back, go back during those times that i could only think is to go outside, find my friends, and play and play until the sun will set....and do it again on the next day.....XD

Those happy, precious days of our childhood, being girls and boys by name....Carefree, we run, we walk, we hop, we jump, we ride, we hide....

Laughing and crying,
When I remember, these memories pour out
No matter the day, no matter the time

 

It's so true that we can only be Child once....And I'm happy that I was able to enjoy my whole childhood years, being a Girl,,, Some friends went away, and others just forgot....but whatever it is they're all precious to me....Precious Moments....

What about you? try to recall you childhood days,,,are they fun? naughty? sad? or terrible? XD

   

 

                                                  Everyday, everyday, because I 
                                             All the way, all the way, wasn’t alone
                                              I was finally able to reach this place.

 

 

Not Alone, Not Alone...

Who often stand, stay besides you in this journey called life???

whether they are your Family, your friends, your seniors, your special someone...

they always play a certain role in someone's life...

As saying goes, No man in an island...

It's so good when you have someone in times of Happiness, victory, success...

Together we Celebrate!!!

 

It doesnt matter how many people are there in our lives, what matter most is that we find love, we find the true value of being together...so that there will be no regret later on....

 

                                                     Be ladies, but we
                                                         Stay girls
                                                   Innocent, pure hearts
                                             no matter what the future holds
                                                  Don't change who you are
                                                          Stay girls
                                                  Earnest, brave hearts
                                              Because we will never let go
                                                   We're gonna stay girls
                                                   We're gonna stay girls

 

No matter what the future holds....No matter what, no matter what....You can do it...believe....and once you made it....Don't change...Enjoy it, and make the most out of it...Make a history...

 

 

 

                                                     Be ladies, but we 
                                                           Stay girls
                                                 I  promised one thing
                                             Until my dream comes true
                                                    I will never give up
                                                  Stay girls so, you too,
                                          Stay like that with those eyes...

 

 

Just like that...

Now that your grown up... you've got everything in your hands...

You have the power over it...

Will you make it or break it...

Learn it or lose it...

Take it or leave it...

Whatever might life gives you....Never give up...no one will do it for you...

You are now a Lady......but remember, the Heart of yours is still pure and innocent, and will always be if you take good care of it....

A Heart of a cute, funny, naughty, little GIRL like yours...

 

 

 

Stay girls forever!!!!!

 

 

 

____________________________________________

~Yeah I just posted this very ahmm lame not so kind like of a story. Sorry for disappointing you guys, and for focusing more on the girl side, yeah kinda bias, but I just wanted to share this one, I wrote this way back i dunno, lol. It talks about girls so I should talk about the girls, but boys always welcome to relate themselves in the song or in this post.

I just kind of loving this song of SNSD, and I can't help it but to ponder/ reflect on the message of this song. This song actually like talking to me. Lol, What I wrote here actually what I thought about this song. I can't help but to think back of being young, though Im just on my early 20's, but it feels like Im no longer a Girl, but I really wanted to be a Girl like forever while being Lady in my own ways...

Thank you guys for dropping by!  Till next time.

Girl Power!!! ^_^