Chapter 2~

My dream girl

Jieun Pov

Im here again in this fantasy dream of mine. I look around the garden and wondered around. 'Will he be here?' I can feel my heart beating fast as I walk nearer and nearer to that faint figure in front of the big oak tree. The wind was blowing and my hair was flying around. "Luhan? Is that you?" He turned around and looked into my eyes. 

"Ah.. Jieun ah.. Anneong!" He smiled brightly and waved slightly. Upon seeing his face, my face brightened and ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "Oppa! Did you know today someone with the same name as you came and saved me during class?" I saw that his face looked confused and puzzled at what i said. I wonder why. "Oppa? Kwenchana?(Oppa are you okay?) You dont look so good?" He smiled and told me he was okay.

Suddenly, he took my hands and asked, "Jieun ah, what happen? Why did that guy need to save you? Did someone bully you?" I looked up and stared into his eyes. 'Should i tell him why?' I sighed and looked up into his eyes. 

"Oppa, lets sit over there. I'll tell the whole story." Sitting under the oak tree, i started telling him my story.

Flashback

I was singing with Minwoo oppa and Hyorin unnie in the car whiles omma and appa were in the front seat. "Omma when will we reach the beach?" Oppa asked omma. "In about 10 minutes.. Children lets just wait quietly arraso?" We giggled and continued singing.

However, we werent even able to reach the beach. A bright light shone infront of our car and everything went black.

When i woke up, everything i saw was white walls and some tube connected to my arm. "Omma?! Appa?! Where am I? Unnie!!!!!!! Oppa!!!!!!" Suddenly, a bunch of nurses and a tall guy in a white coat came in. "Jieun ah.. Calm down, Calm down. Your in the hospital. Im sorry but your father and Oppa died. They wont be coming back." Hearing that i broke down and cried. 'How can you leave me oppa.. Appa i thought you said that you would stay by my side forever?! Wae?' 

After 1 month, we recovered and we honestly tried to move on. But I soon decided to become a nerd and concentrate on my studies for oppa and Appa. However, while i became a nerd, i ended up getting bullied because they said i looked terrible and they used my smarts to their advantage so as to get good grades. Everyday was a challenge. It always felt as if i was never part of school at all. That was until i met Hana. 

She was the first person ever in my entire year in high school who had bothered to befriend me for who i am not for my smarts. She didnt judge me just because i was a nerd. She made me happy for the first time in a long time. 

And im happy for that.

End of flashback

When i finished telling my story, I looked up into his eyes and saw that he looked sad for me. I felt a few tear drops drip onto my cheeks. "I can still remember the pain when i heard that my beloved oppa and Appa died. Omma, Unnie and me had a really hard time moving on. It was as if everyday was not worth living because they were not in this world anymore." I sighed, "Its why i felt that i had to study hard and get a good job for their sake. For omma, for unnie. Even when im suffering this much." 

I felt his hands tightly holding onto mine. "Jieun ah, always know that although youve gone through all that drama, i will always stay by your side. I know that your Oppa and Appa are smiling down at you. Proud that they have a sister and a daughter doing her best for her family." I smiled and stared up into the sky. 

'I met the right person. He and Hana are there for me and I know it.' 

With that I woke up and got myself ready for school. I felt more relieved and recharged despite everything that had happened in my life. 

End of Pov

Luhan Pov

So that what she went through.. I feel sad for her. Her father and brother left her to another world. I dont think she realizes that i am that Luhan she was talking about earlier. I will always be there to protect her thats all i know.

'Jieun's father and brother, I will always be there for her , by her side.'

I smiled to the sky and left for my class.