Simple Surprises

A girlfriend's surprise

 

 

*Voice mail*

"Ko-chan! I hope you'll be home early later. I soooo miss you Yabuta, I love you~"

 

Yabu sighed deeply after hearing his girlfriend's voice speaking on his phone. He was busy with rehearsal the past few days that he didn't get the chance to pick up Hanna's call. 

 

"Yo dude, continue rehearsing. I'll just go to the bathroom," Yabu called to Hikaru who is instructing the rest of the group.

"Sure bro..."

 

Yep, it's been days since Yabu saw Hanna properly. Usually at these busy times, Yabu would go home very late and would found Hanna sleeping already. Then the next day, he would leave the house early while Hanna is still asleep. They haven't had a proper communication for a while that's why they missed each other so much.

 

*phone conversation*

 

"Hanna-chan~"

"Hai? Ko-chan? What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

 

Hanna heard a deep sigh on the other line, indicating that the guy's already tired.

 

"I just miss you, and I'm just so happy that I get to hear your voice again," Yabu replied with a smile. "I'll be home early later, I promise..."

"Ko-chan..." Yabu heard a smile on Hanna's voice from the other line. "I miss you too. And please, do your best ne? Jaa~ I'll see you later then,"

"Of course. Laters, baby."

 

--

 

"I never thought you'll be this romantic towards that Yabu guy. He should be the one doing this for you, you know?" Rio frowned as she helped Hanna set the romantic dinner for her and Yabu tonight.

"Well, he's been working hard these few days and he's already tired. He deserves this kind of treatment," Hanna smiled as she continue to marinate the chicken for their dinner later. "And instead of whining, why don't you do the same for Yama-chan? I'm sure he's working hard too. You know, with all those dancing and stuff..."

"Pfft. Me? Cooking for that buta? Hah! No way," Rio smirked as she slices fruits for the fruit salad. 

"But why not? Guys love it when you feed them you know. Especially Yabu, he likes it when I feed him," Hanna said with a grin.

"What do you feed him? Food?" Rio replied with a smirk. "Or you use your bod--" 

"NEECHAN URUSAI! Just continue helping and stop teasing me! Seriously. Jeez..."

"Okay, okay. Sorry..."

 

--

 

6:30 pm

 

Rio and Hanna were finishing the final touches for the dinner they prepared. They both sat on the couch feeling tired when Hanna got a message from Yabu. 

"Hey baby, rehearsals end at 7 pm. Expect me to be home at 8. I miss you princess, a lot. Will see you later ;)"

 

"I guess I should go home now. And you should start fixing yourself for Yabu. He'll be here in an hour and a half," Rio instructed Hanna as she made her way to the door.
"Okay, thanks for the help neechan. See you,"

 

--

 

*JE rehearsals*

 

Yabu hurriedly ran to the shower room to quickly refreshen himself, he's longing to go home ASAP and finally see Hanna but Hikaru blocked his way.

"Matte, manager-san said we can't go home yet. We'll be having a meeting until 9 pm so why's the rush?" Hikaru patted Yabu's shoulder.

"Hikaru. I need to go home now. I promised Hanna I'll be home early tonight. I can't manage to disappoint her again,"

"But this meeting is very important,"

"So is Hanna! She's important too. I can't just blow her off like that!"

"Whatever, do what you have to do. All I know is that this meeting is very important, all of us should not miss it. Especially you, you're our leader," Hikaru said then walked away.

 

Yabu snatched his phone from his back pocket to call Hanna but unfortunately, the phone's battery is dead. He also forgot to bring his chager at home so... WAY TO GO YABU. WAY TO GO. Yabu groaned in frustration and headed inside the meeting room.

 

-- 

 

It's already 10 pm and Hanna is sitting on the couch, her tears falling while waiting for Yabu to come home. She keeps on checking her phone for some messages or calls but to her disappointment, there was none.

"Mouuu~ I knew this was gonna happen. Why did he promise me such thing anyway?" Hanna sobbed while she hugs a small pillow cushion beside her. "BAKA YABUTA!"

 

The door suddenly opened as if it responded to Hanna's yell... It was Yabu. He found Hanna and approached her quickly. He tried to explain everything but Hanna just stood up and pushed him away.

 

"Did you have fun going to that night club again? Well good for you then,"

"Baby. I swear I didn't ..."

"Save it, Yabu. I'm tired of hearing your lame excuses,"

"Would you listen to me first? Hanna, please..."

"I'm going to bed. Go help yourself with some dinner at the table. Goodnight Yabu. " 

Yabu then went to the dining table and almost cried when he saw the table all set romantically for the two of them.

"Hanna..." 

"By the way, Happy Anniversary..." Hanna whispered sadly before heading upstairs.

 

--

 

"Hanna, let me explain everything please. It's not like what you think," Yabu pleaded while knocking on their bedroom door. "Please, open up..."

Wiping her tears away, Hanna opened the door and just stared at Yabu, not saying anything.

"Listen to me first. Please? We had an emergency meeting. I was gonna call you but my phone's battery is dead. I'm really sorry for making you wait," Yabu slowly hugged the girl in front of him. "Believe me, please? I would never leave you hanging like that with no good reason,"

"Okay, I believe you. But next time remember to bring your phone charger, okay? Baka.." Hanna said jokingly while hugging Yabu tightly in a squeeze. "And I'm sorry for accusing you earlier. I love you,"

"I love you too. Please stop crying now, I don't like it when you cry," Yabu wiped Hanna's tears before placing a small kiss on her lips. "Now, I believe we have an anniversary to celebrate,"

"You almost forgot about it, didn't you?" Hanna looked down on her feet. 

But then, Yabu just chuckled and pulled out a beautiful silver necklace out his pocket with the letter "Y" pendant on it. He placed his arms around Hanna's neck to wear the necklace to her.

"'Y' as in 'Yabu'?" Hanna grinned as she looked into Yabu's eyes. 

"Well... Yes..." Yabu blushed and kissed her once again. "I'll never forget our anniversary. I'll never forget the day you agreed to be my girlfriend. I love you so so so much,"

"Mmhmm? I love you too Yabuta~ Now let's eat. I'm starving,"
"And you dare to call me Yabuta?" Yabu laughed while he's being dragged by Hanna downstairs.
"You're the buta, YABUTAAAAA~" Hanna emphasized as she stole a kiss on Yabu's lips.

Yabu just smirked and carried Hanna downstairs. 

"You're so gonna be punished later..."

 

 

 

-OWARI-

 

 

 

A/N: OH WOW. Was that a fail? LOL today is May 18, meaning it's Hannabu's monthsary. Yaaaaay! (Hannabu's anniversary is December 18. LOL) And I don't feel sad about Yabu's girlfriend issues. I love him as my idol and I am perfectly happy for him and the girl. <3 

Anwy, back to the topic, how was the fic? LOL. Sorry for this one. It's been DECADES /whacked/ since I posted a fic. I really hope you guys appreciated this one. I did my best, I was singing to random songs, eating a lot of junk foods, watching a horror movie and texting while I'm typing this fic. I didn't even proofread after finishing it. SO YES. I really did my best. LOL. Hopefully I could make more stories before classes resume on June.

Issho desuuu~ kore kara mo yoroshiku onegaishimasuuuu~ <3