Bath Time

Bath Time - Yoochun

The familiar sound of your key being pushed into the brass lock of your house, you twisted the handle gently as the oak door opened with ease. Taking a few steps inside, you took in the musty, stale smell of stagnant air, but somehow that unique smell always reminded you of home. Quietly, you closed the door behind you taking a few more steps inside, slipping off your shoes, your feet happily cheered feeling free from the confined space of your shoes. Curling your lips upwards, you smiled at the sweet sensation of being home for a few days.

With your long nursing shifts at the hospital, you weren’t home that often but when you were, it felt like a little slice of paradise. Stepping onto the cool hardwood, you slowly walked through your home, looking around as you saw hardly anything out of place; shaking your head knowing that Yoochun kept it all nice for you.

Sliding your feet across the wood floor to your bedroom, you the soft light trying to think of some way to relax after your long and difficult shifts. Getting the perfect idea, you crossed your arms, letting your fingers grab the hem of your scrub shirt before you pulled it over your head. The shirt made a thud noise as it fell to the carpet beneath, walking slowly to the bathroom; you took off articles of clothing every few steps.

By the time you got to the edge of your large soaker tub, you were mostly undressed, turning the handles to get the perfect temperature, you made it slightly warmer needing the warmth to soothe your overworked muscles. Finding the right temperature, you pushed the plug down into the drain before you added some bubbles just for fun.

Gathering your hair in a ponytail, you tied it up in a messy bun for the moment. Looking over your shoulder you saw the tub just about filled, taking off the rest of your clothes, you kept the light bright as you slid one foot into the soapy water, with your other foot to follow then your legs, you gently eased yourself into the warmer water.

A content sigh left your lips as the warm water kissed your skin, the bubbles happily floated on top of the water, slightly below your shoulders but just high enough to cover you up, you folded a towel behind your head and rested your tired head back on the make shift pillow. Closing your eyes gently, you smiled letting your body soak in the warmth.

Light music gently played in his car as he drove home, the lights danced off of the sleek, waxed car. Driving past the hospital, even though it was a longer way home, he looked up at the building as he knew that you were working in those halls, trying to save people and make them better. A smile pulled his lips to one side as he thought of you, resting one hand on the wheel confidently, he chewed on his thumbnail of his free hand, wondering if you were eating and sleeping.

Taking one last look at the hospital in his rear view mirror, he went into auto pilot driving home. A few songs later, he pulled into the parking garage just next to the apartment complex that you two were living in.

Finding an open parking space, he turned off his car and opened his door. Standing out of his car, he opened the back door and grabbed his bag before locking the doors and walking to his place. The silent halls welcomed him while the zippers clinked together on his backpack as his hand searched in his pant pocket for his keys. Jingling and tinkling of the found keys bounced off of the walls of the silent hallway, pushing the silver key into the brass lock, he opened the door with ease.

Taking a step inside he looked down, like he always did, finding the empty space where your shoes would have sat next to his. Closing the door behind him, he took a few more steps inside before he slipped off his shoes, looking next to his shoes, yours sat there as they were worn with obvious signs of wear on them, and stains covered the toes of the shoes as Yoochun almost couldn’t hold back his excitement to have you home.

Anticipation to see you coursed through ever cell of his being, his eyes darted around trying to find you or any trace that you had been there. With his eyes quickly scanning the area, he just about missed the soft light that bled from the bedroom door. Straining his eyes slightly, he took a few slow steps towards the bedroom, the light got brighter and more prominent as he approached.

Thinking he would find you on the bed, he ran his hand through his hair wanting to make a great impression for you after not seeing you for a week and a few days. No matter how long you two had been together, he always got nervous seeing you after a long time either one of you was away. Even now, as a happily married couple, he still got the butterflies and fireworks that you two had felt on the very first kiss. Taking in a few deep breaths, he opened the door a little wider as his eyes opened slowly, looking around your shared bedroom, he couldn’t find anything out of place.

With you not sitting on the bed and the bed not turned down, his brow furrowed in confusion, his heart picked up pace in worry but as his eyes dropped slightly in disappointment, he saw your scrub shirt in a pile on the floor. Approaching the piece of fabric, he gently lifted it up in his hands as he cautiously lifted it up to smell your sweet scent that he so desperately missed. A smile was now prominent on his face as his eyes looked down and saw some more articles of clothing, following them with curiosity, he rounded the corner as your clothes led him to the bathroom door.

“Jagiya?” He called, his knuckles softly knocking on the open door.

Opening your eyes, you saw him, your husband, standing there in the doorway with his white V neck shirt and his dark jeans that you always loved on him, a black leather jacket to match you couldn’t help but smile as you had to hold back from jumping up and running into his arms.

“Hi babe” You smiled lifting your hand out of the bubbly water and wiggling your fingers at him with a smile. Blushing, Yoochun smiled as he turned his head, while biting his lip trying to hide his bright smile that so desperately wanted to make an appearance.

His feet carefully shuffled across the tile floor while his shoulders slightly shimmied letting the leather jacket slide from his shoulders and into his hands. Moving his body to the edge of the soaker tub, he held his leather jacket in his hand resting it on his other thigh. Setting his hand on the tile edging around the tub, he sat down beside you while his shirt carefully gaped open.

“Enjoying yourself?” He smiled down at you, looking up at him, you nodded your head while some of your loose hair gently stuck to your wet skin.

Reaching out, he pulled a few strands away from your skin as his eyes gently moved over your beautiful skin and face that was before him. With his soft touch, your heart started to beat faster just like the first time he held your hand, smiling as your cheeks filled with blush, he your cheeks with the back of his fingers. The occasional cold ring touched your skin making you shiver slightly before you looked back up into his brown eyes.

“Would you care to join me?” You asked with a smile slowly crawling onto your lips.

“I’d love to.” Yoochun let out a gummy smile before kissing the crown of your head lovingly.

Standing up from the edge of the tub, he let his leather jacket fall to the ground before his white shirt, and everything else followed. Walking over to the door, he shut it while locking it and turned the lights down for a romantic feeling. Turning to look at you, you slid deeper into the bubbles, slightly giggling at his antics. Walking over to the tub, he pulled up the blinds before he eased one foot into the tub then his other foot, followed by the rest of his sculpted body.

Sitting across from you in the tub, he hummed at the warm sensation happily relaxing him instantly.

“You make a lovely bath, babe” He whispers closing his eyes as his head reclines back on the edge of the tub.

“Try putting a towel under your head, it makes it better.” You suggest before handing him a rolled towel. He takes it from you and places it behind his head.

“Wow, you are always right.” He reclined his head back as you watched his neck stretch while feeling yourself become flustered.

“Not always.” You corrected softly.

Slowly, you pulled your knees closer to you as they broke the surface of the bubbles. Slowly, you rubbed your skin enjoying just the laid back evening. A few minutes later, you brought your eyes up to look at Yoochun but you caught him looking at you, his head dropped once he knew he was caught by you, a smile pushing his cheeks away, revealing his perfect smile.

A few seconds later, he lifted his head and looked at you with soft, welcoming eyes, lifting his arms out of the soapy water, little bubbles stuck to his skin while his arms opened, gesturing for you to come into his arms. A smile was hard to hold back, nodding your head; you slowly made your way over to him.

Settling yourself between his legs, you reclined your back onto his chest, his strong arms slowly wrapped around your stomach, feeling more relaxed than ever, you slowly laid your head back by the base of his neck.

“I missed you.” He whispered softly, his grip slightly tightening on you while his thumbs gently brushed over your skin, your fingers ran over his arms.

“I missed you more” You whispered, tilting your head back gently kissing his neck, for you didn’t want to move from his comfy grip.

Gathering bubbles in the palm of your hand, you carefully blew them into the air as Yoochun followed you while the bubbles flew up into the air and then slowly made their descent before popping on contact. Picking up a few more in your hand, Yoochun blew them out of your hand as the two of you watched the bubbles float up in the air; the simple romance was just almost too much for you. Feeling like you were falling more and more in love with him, you looked up at him while he started to pop the bubbles with his fingers as they descended.

A smile was prominent on his face as he looked down at you, glancing at your lips; you knew him too well as you stretched up to meet his lips as he leaned down and met yours with his. Once his lips touched yours, his lips slowly moved over yours, showing how much he loved you, the two you pulled away a few minutes later before closing your eyes and resting against him once again. The two of you quietly conversed, catching each other up on what has happened with each other, sharing stories and laughing together, the two of you stayed together in the bath.

The two of you started getting quiet, no words were heard anymore, and just the silence and the soft bubbles that started to pop and clear up in the tub. Your eyes lifted to the window, the beautiful clear night was casted over you, the bright, full moon hung perfectly in the frame of the window while the glimmering stars were scattered around the moon just so.

“So beautiful” You whispered. Yoochun’s eyes followed your line of sight up to the window that he had opened earlier.

“Not as beautiful as you.” He turned back to you, gently kissing the side of your face with soft kisses.

Another bright smile shined on your face, tearing your eyes from the breathtaking sight to his face. Nuzzling his head lovingly against yours, the two of you enjoyed time that the two of you rarely shared.

"I love you"