Chapter 2 (Final)

It's Cold
  •  2 years later-

“May we are here!” Liz said walking into Jellyfish with me.

“Yeah, can we just hurry up and get our tickets. I really don’t wanna be here.” I said pouting a little.

“Tsk, fine but I don’t know what your problem is, he’s not here!” Liz said poking me.

“Whatever let’s just hurry up!” I walked away from her.

“Arasso, arasso!” Liz said and followed behind me looking around and sighing.

 

I was going to talk to the lady on the front desk but someone stopped me.

 

“Excuse me, by any chance is your name May?” A male voice asked me.

 

I turned around and saw N, one of the members of VIXX.

 

“Ahhh……do we….do we know each other?” I asked looking at him confused.

“You know him?” Liz whispered in my ear and I pushed her away.

“Ahh aniyo, its just that I have seen you in a picture Leo hyun has in his stuff.” N said scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

“Ohh……ah…..really? Ahhh…..I’m just….I’m just going to go.” I said walking away from them.

As I walked out of the company looking at the floor confused, I bumped into someone.

 

“I’m so sorry!” I said bowing.

“It’s ok.” A familiar voice said to me.

 

I looked up to see Taekwoon, no scratch that, Leo looking at me. His eyes widened a little but then he went back to his poker face. He walked away from me but stop and looked at Liz.

 

“Long time no see Taekwoon.” Liz said and imitated his poker face.

 

Leo just bowed and walked away to one of the many rooms of the company.

 

“Mmmm…why are you girls here?” N asked.

“Oh we just came to get some concert tickets.” Liz said.

“Well it was nice meeting you girls, bye!” N said walking the same direction Leo went.

“Well that was………Im just gonna go get the tickets!” Liz said walking away.

 

I just stood there thinking about all the memories I have with him. Liz took my hand and dragged me out of the company. I was planning on staying at her house but I convinced her that I’d be fine and decided to take the long way home. I felt someone following me but I was too exhausted to care. I got home and I was about to open the door of my house, I heard a noise coming from the trash can.

I looked over there to see if somebody was there but the only thing I saw was black shadow looking my way. I got scared and went into my house a fast as possible.

 

Leo’s POV.

 

I followed May even after I left school, sometimes when I couldn’t get out of my training I would send one of my new friends or even Liz. After I saw her today I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I love her and I haven’t stopped thinking about her.

 

  • Day of the concert-

May’s POV.

Today was the day of VIXX’ first concert but after I go I’ll leave to the U.S to study art. It’ll be the last time I see the man I love, sad I know. Liz came to my house to spend the day with me and enjoy our last hours together.

 

“I don’t know why you won’t let me go with you.” Liz said looking at my empty closet.

“Because you need to stay here and…….I don’t know, do something with your life!” I said closing my last bag.

“I have something I want to do, it’s just……….complicated.” She said seating on the floor.

I rolled my eyes at her and then we decided to get ready for the concert.

 

  • At the concert-

Liz and I got there pretty early, but there were already fans there. Liz was completely excited that she was going to see this Hongbin guy; she says that he’s the love of her life. I just listened to her rant about him until the concert started. Everything was fine until they started singing the song Love Letter. Since Liz and were in the VIP section Leo sang directly to me and it hurt so badly. I couldn’t take it anymore; I need to leave right now.

 

“Liz I’m going to the airport!” I shouted over the screaming fans.

“No you can’t leave, this is the last song! Just stay, please!” Liz shouted back looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

“I can’t, I’m sorry!” I said hugging her and then walking away from her.

 

Liz’ POV.

 

The song ended and so did the concert, I went backstage showing a backstage pass that I bought without May knowing because I knew she would have made a big drama about it. While I was walking I saw Leo taking his make-up off.

“YOU!” I shouted and ran over to where he was.

“Liz?! What are you doing here?!” Leo asked nervously.

“Oh don’t be stupid you knew we were here.” I said rolling my eyes.

“So?” He walked away from me.

“May left............to the airport…………..she came to see you one last time.” I said trying to hold my tears.

“She did what?” Leo turned around and locked at me in shock.

“You heard me. I really don’t know what’s the best thing for her right now because of your ego she has suffered and now she is leaving.” I said while I walked on front of him.

“Aww come on, you were going to do the same thing as me. I don’t know why you are putting all the blame on me.” Leo said pointing at me.

“But I didn’t……. I didn’t do it!” I hesitated for a moment.

 

What May didn’t know is that both Leo and I auditioned for Jellyfish and I got in too. I was going to tell her that day in the garden but we had an argument and I didn’t do it.

 

“You thought about it and you may not have left May but you left Hongbin.” Leo said making me feel guilty.

“It’s not the same.” I said and started to cry.

“Yes it is, now leave before Hongbin sees you and gets depressed again.” Leo said walking away from me once again.

“Fine, May’s flight leaves in an hour if you want to stop her, you’ve got time. Bye.” I walked away and went to the airport to say goodbye to my best friend.

 

May’s POV.

I was waiting for my flight thinking about everything that I wanted to do when I got to the U.S.

“MAY!” I hear someone shout.

 

I turned around and saw Liz running my way.

 

“You…….are……still…….here!” She said in between every deep breath she took.

 

I smiles and took out a bottle of water out of my bag.

“Thank you!” She said and took it out of my hands.

“I thought you weren’t coming……” I said and looked at my watch.

“I was talking to Leo.” She said as she sat down.

“You did what?!” I shook her shoulders.

“WOW, ok I got it! Anyways, I didn’t convince him to come so don’t worry.” Liz said shaking me back.

“So………I guess he really did forget about me.” I said giving a bitter laugh.

“I’m sorry, I tried my best sweetheart.” Liz said and hugged me tightly.

“The flight from Seoul to L.A is boarding now, please get ready and have a nice flight.” A woman said with a heavy Korean accent.

“Well I guess this is goodbye!” Liz said giving me a small smile.

“I guess so…….I’ll see you when you visit me at L.A.” I said and started to cry.

“Ughhhh don’t be such a cry baby and leave!” Liz hugged me and then pushed me away.

“AISH, you never change the way you say goodbye!” I pouted. “Anyways, I’ll see you soon!” I said giving her a last hug and then ran to the gate.

 

I looked back before walking into the plane and I saw Liz waving and telling me to go. So I did, I entered the plane, sat down, waited for the engine to start and hope that I would get safe to the new place I would call home.

Leo’s POV.

 

I got to the airport after some time and ran to where May was supposed to be waiting for her flight. My members convinced me on coming and telling her about my feelings. I got there and started looking around to see if I saw her.

 

“If you are looking for May, she just left.” I heard Liz’ voice behind me.

 

I turned around and saw her black make up all over her cheeks. She looked horrible, a total wreck.

 

“Why didn’t you stop her?!” I shouted and shook her shoulders.

“That wasn’t my job, it was yours.” Liz said and looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

“But……….I……..I love her…..” I said looking to the gate that I guess May went through.

“You are a little late for that one.” Liz said patting my shoulder and walked away.

 

I stood there crying my eyes out and thinking about all the time that I had wasted.

 

  • 1 year later-

It was a beautiful cold night at the city I used to love, Seoul. I came back to visit my best friend Liz. I walked around until I found myself standing on the park near my high school and it’s so cold, so cold without you.

THE END!

 

Let me know what you guys think because i have afeeling that after this ending you guys wanna kill me! Hahahahaha thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing!*^^*