No need to say goodbye

NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE

"It started out as a Feeling                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

which then grew into a Hope

which then turned into a quiet Thought

which then turned into a quiet Word

And then that word grew louder and louder

'till it was a Battle cry"

Your Pov

"we were a stranger...i know nothing about you but one thing i know about you was you always stand bright amoung your brothers...and i always loved to see you so different..your City Cool Guy face, your Chicken Is Not My Type face, your Caring face towards your brothers..i always loved to see those faces it always make my day bright..

Remember? when you sit beside me in class we never talk to each other but we always share a sweet nothing smile, sweet nothing look, sweet nothing stare...It started out as a Feeling to both of us...which then grew into Hope..our Hope, to be always together and then which turned into a quiet thought...which we always share together with our sweet nothing smile..

As day passes by which then turned into a quiet Word..word of friendship,word of love..from that moment we started to share everything...i started to know everything about you and about your brothers...we where so close..close enough to share everything without a difference of gender. No matter what you started to be there for me,no matter what i started to be there for you and your brothers..we were quiet a family.

Almost 2 years i have been with you and your brothers..what ever trouble you make,problem you faced me and your 11 brothers always support you and we will always there for you no matter what, no matter skies fall, no matter earth shake and volcano spread out we will always there for you. As month passes bye our Word grew louder and louder,,till it was a Battle cry...a Battle between us, between your brothers...a Battle which we want you back to us..we never wanted you to leave us."

" I'll come back

when you call me

No Need To Say GoodBye"

Your Pov

" that's what you told me,,you told me You'll come back when i call you so No need to say GoodBye....i still believed that word of yours...hoping some day i will see you..even in that moment too i will be still there for you."

FLASH BACK

" Kris?"  that's all you could say, he looked to you, hold your hand tight like he will never leave you..and he smile, a weak smile..without any clue your tears fall infornt of him..your are so hurt, so much in pain that you cannot held back your tears anymore and you broke infornt of him without giving him a warning. He held you back holding you..you almost huged him crashing into his warm comforting chest.. And at that moment you came to know he won't be there for you anymore,he won't be there to comfort you, won't be there to weap out your tears, won't be there to sing you his sweet Lullady when you have a nightmare, he will leave you for as long as what you know..this thought make you more uncomfortable and sad and you huged him more tightly cying like there is no tomorrow..all he can do in that time was rubbed your back and telling you to stop cying..

His brothers enter..telling is time for Kris to leave..Tao pulled you up slowly spareating you from him holding you safely, Kris bid Goodbye to his brothers hugging one another, the youngers almost cried their heart out and lastly Kris came to you, he take your hand from Tao and holding them tight, he kiss you on your forhead..that kissed was so special and unique from before and he said " I'll comeback when they call me..so sweetheart no need to say GoodBye"

And that's how he leave you...giving you to his brothers,making them to protect you while he was gone..Kris leave you for how long you don't know.."

END OF FLASHBACK

 

" just because everything's change

doesn't mean it's never

been this way before

All you can do is try to know

who your friends are

as you head off to the war

Pick a star on the dark horizon

and follow the light

You'll come back

when it's over

no need to say goodbye"

Your Pov

"as long as i knew you, as long as i knew your brothers..as long as i knew we have been together so long, in those years everything has change, my life,your life but just because everything's change it doesn't mean it's never been this way before..eventhough everything's change atleast you can do is try to know who your friends are and who m i to you for 2 years...before you leave us..

 We promise you no matter what we will always there for you..so pick a Star on the dark horizon and follow the light it will help you in many ways,it will always protect you because that Star you pick from dark horizon is a Love for you from us..a Love that can never break. And when everything's over and when you have change your mind please do comeback..i will always wait for you..so, no need to say GoodBye."

 

"now we're back to the beginning

it's just a feeling and no one knows,yet

but just because they can't feel it too

doesn't mean that you have to forget

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger

'till they're before your eyes

You'll come back

when they call you

No need to say GoodBye".................

 

5 years later

 

Your Pov

"Its been 5 years...we have been apart..everything's started like a beginning..everything's remain as a feeling and that feeling no one knows it yet..but just because they can't feel it too doesn't mean that we will forget you and you have to forget. let your memories grow stronger like mine and like your brothers. Wethere people who enter our life after you left doesn't know you it doesn't matter because we will let them know who you are,how important you are to us.

I still believed someday you will come back to us..and we will be like before.. so, no need to say GoodBye.

Do come back when your brothers call, do come back when i call.. so,no need to say GOODBYE.

i love you Kris."

 

 

     IT STARTED OUT AS A FEELING

WHICH THEN GREW INTO A HOPE

WHICH THEN TURNED INTO A QUIET THOUGHT

WHICH THEN TURNED INTO A QUIET WORD

 

AND THEN THAT WORD GREW LOUDER AND LOUDER

'TILL IT WAS A BATTLE CRY

 

I'LL COME BACK

WHEN YOU CALL ME

NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE

 

JUST BECAUSE EVERYTHING'S CHANGE

DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NEVER

BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE

 

ALL YOU CAN DO IS TRY TO KNOW

WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE

AS YOU HEAD OFF TO THE WAR

 

PICK A STAR ON THE DARK HORIZON

AND FOLLOW THE LIGHT

 

YOU'LL COME BACK

WHEN IT'S OVER

NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE

 

NOW WE'RE BACK TO THE BEGINNING

IT'S JUST A FEELING AND NO ONE KNOWS,YET

BUT JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FEEL IT TOO

DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO FORGET
 

LET YOUR MEMORIES GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER

'TILL THEY'RE BEFORE YOUR EYES

 

YOU'LL COME BACK

WHEN THEY CALL YOU

NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE

YOU'LL COME BACK

WHEN THEY CALL YOU

NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE..