A Good Father

A Good Father

Jun was pushed until he stumbled into the green room still trying to hold back his giggles. Yes, he wanted to giggle. He wanted to giggle like a schoolgirl who was helplessly love-sick.

“What was that?!” Sho grabbed his upper arm to stop Jun’s stumbling, although he was the one who pushed Jun. “Are you trying to make me blurt out something we all will regret, on TV?” Sho’s tone was sharp, reprimanding. But Jun still wanted to giggle.

He went to sit and positioned himself on the sofa until he felt comfortable and Sho was right there beside him, because Sho hadn’t let go of his arm.

“Answer me.” Sho pronounced sternly, his grip on Jun’s arm wasn’t loosening.

Jun turned his head to stare at Sho, and was not surprise when he realized that the distance between their faces was even lesser than it was on the shooting just now. Jun breathed slowly, and he knew Sho could feel that under his nose, on his lips.

“I was just acting out a good father, just like how she liked it, right?” he tried to reason, staring right into Sho’s deep brown eyes.

“She didn’t exactly ask you to be a ‘good’ father. Damn it, MatsuJun, why are you doing this to me?” Sho groaned in defeat, pulled Jun roughly and bumped their noses. Sho was rushed, and his kiss was sloppy. And Jun didn’t complain at all.

His hands were on the side of Sho’s head again, cupping his face firmly just like he did in the shooting. Back then, he had wanted to just close their distance right there, in front of the screaming fans, in front of Matsushima and Nakajima, in front of their guest, in front of the three other suddenly-frozen members. He had known, from the way Sho’s eyes were almost out of their sockets, that Sho had been holding back just like him.

They had been holding back for years. Years, for God’s sake.

But lately Jun just didn’t care anymore. And when he suddenly threw an arm over Sho’s shoulder, or openly stared at Sho with a loving stare, Sho never complained. He would wind his arm over Jun’s shoulder, too, and smiled that warm smile and even without words, Jun knew Sho was saying, I’ve been waiting for you to do this again, Macchan.

“You wanted me to do that. Don’t protest,” Jun said with heavy breathing as Sho climbed on top of him while trailing kisses along his jaw, and back to his mouth.

“I never told you to do that on TV.” Sho mumbled quickly, biting on Jun’s lower lip a little bit harder than necessary, just because he wanted to get revenge on Jun’s shocking “good-father” treatment to him back then in the studio. He pulled away from Jun’s face and to give him another stern look.

“But the fans are happy.” Jun retorted. Sho didn’t retort back because he decided he had more important matter to deal with at the time, when Jun grabbed the back of his neck and meshed their lips together again. Sho lost track of everything else. His hands shot up to tangle in Jun’s already messy locks of hair, trying desperately to deepen the kiss, if it was even still possible.

In the middle of the storm of lust raging in his head, Jun could feel hands creeping up his thighs and finally arriving on his waist line, seemingly searching for his belt buckle. His breath hitched with anticipation. Sho broke the kiss and gave Jun a y smirk. Jun was about to snap and told Sho to just get on with it, hurry up—when they heard voices.

“I think they’re already on their way home together right now, we’ve given them enough time to get things right.” Nino’s chuckling could be heard from the corridor.

Sho’s eyes widened and his movement stopped. In a few seconds, he had gotten back to his senses and he was pulling Jun to stand.

Aiba’s laughter was loud, and Sho could almost hear Riidaa grinning wide like the supportive friend that he was. Their steps were closer and closer.

Jun’s legs were like jelly. He stared helplessly at Sho.

“Your place.” Sho simply said, as he already scurried to his bag and threw his stuff in carelessly.

Jun nodded and grabbed his own bag.

The door swung open, and the three froze as they stepped in to find the two of them still inside.

“Ah~” Aiba-chan started, blinking rapidly at Jun and Sho’s flushed faces.

“Don’t worry. We’re just about to leave,” Jun said. He clutched at Sho’s hand and pulled him toward the door with him.

Sho gasped at the sudden open affection in front of their bandmates, and his face turned redder.

“See you guys tomorrow,” Sho managed to choke out a weird sound to the three men before Jun pulled him out of the room, fingers intertwining with each other.

One whole minute after the two left, Riidaa exhaled and stretched, “I suppose it ends up good.”

Aiba-chan nodded, laughing uncertainly.

“You might want to bring a puke bag tomorrow, we’re going to see a lot of obscene stuff between them, I suppose.” Nino snorted. But his smile as he turned around to put his things back into his bag was genuine. They’re happy that the two finally, finally, be more open to each other. If they’re lucky, then tomorrow morning they would see the two coming in hand in hand, instead of suddenly went cold to each other like after that incident years ago.

“It’s about time,” Ohno smiled, too, as he patted the top of Aiba’s head.

Aiba blinked, and smiled cheerfully, “So let’s throw a party for them tomorrow!!!!”

~END~

a/n:

owh. I hope that was not too much of a fail ;_____;