Everything is Sungmin (i-Tunes shuffle drabble)

Everything is Sungmin (i-Tunes shuffle drabble)

1. How Does It Feel – Avril Lavigne

Staring outside over the sparkling city light Sungmin exhaled deeply, gritting his teeth because he never cried for something like this. Over and over again, he felt that sinking feeling of helplessness, of not being useful for his bandmates. He thought he would get over it as he grow older, but at times the feeling would just surface.

A hand carressed his shoulder.

He looked back to see Kyuhyun smiling, understanding, and he couldn’t help but to smile back.

.

2. Young and Foolish - Corinne Bailey Rae

Strumming lightly at his guitar as they all gathered together in the middle of the open field in Central Park, Jonghyun by his side with his own guitar, trying to keep up with him. Changmin approached them with Yunho. And then Victoria. Sulli. Kyuhyun. One by one they surrounded the two guitarists, singing along and just having fun. Happiness is sometimes so simple, Sungmin thought. Being with his friends like this, even though it was for work, but as long as he enjoyed it, it’s fine.

.

3. もう一歩 – 嵐

Hyukjae pulled him by both of his hands. Peals of laughter could be heard as the two of them play around on the snow, under the vast blue sky. The sun was a little hidden by the clouds. After a few while they both lay down on the snow, not caring that they would get their clothes wet.

“Hyukjae,” Sungmin whispered, fingers curling to grasp at his best friend’s hand.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for always being here, by my side,” he turned his head slightly at Hyukjae, and saw that Hyukjae was looking at him with a soft smile.

“I want to say the same to you,” Hyukjae said.

.

4. Loop – Maaya Sakamoto

“I miss you, Sen-ah,” he scooped the cat into his arms and cradled him lovingly. “I’m sorry…”

Sen stared at him, understanding his previous owner perfectly. I miss you, too! Don’t be sorry… I’m being taken care of very well here, and I still get to see you from time to time, so it’s okay. I love you Sungmin! Thank you for still loving me after all this time.

Sen snuggled closer to Sungmin’s chest and Sungmin laughed happily as he kept Sen’s fur.

“I’ll bring Shindongie along next time, okay? We’ll play together next time okay?”

Sen purred. Okay, anything for you.

.

5. Without Love – Hairspray Soundtrack

His slightly wavy hair, brown in color. His sharp eyes, also brown in color (currently covered by those pretty eyelids, though). That plump lips, that perfect nose, that cheekbones, the acne scars.

Sungmin giggled and leaned down to steal a kiss from his sleeping roommate. His roommate who was also his secret crush since years ago.

The eyelids fluttered open.

Sungmin gasped.

“I felt that,” Kyuhyun whispered, smiling sneakily.

“O-oh,”

“More.”

.

6. Blue Train – Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Sungmin ran as fast as  he could. He would still make it in time.

He crashed into a few people on the pedestrian and they shouted at him. He only gasped a  quick apology and continued running. No time to waste. He would still make it in time.

Run.

Run.

Run.

He almost crashed into a phone booth (how did that get there in the first place?!) but he managed to avoid it in the last nanoseconds.

He could already see the station. Quick! Quick!

Announcement could be heard as he entered the station. The train would depart in less than a minute.

He ran along the length of the train, trying to find that one face, one special face.

“Kyuhyun!” he shouted as he saw him. The boy looked up from inside the train. “I LOVE YOU! See you next month!”

Kyuhyun grinned and waved. He mouthed, I love you too.

.

7. Perfect Enemy – t.A.T.u

He was acting cold to him. He didn’t know what he had done wrong to be treated this way.

He reached out his hand, but before he could even touch him, his hand was slapped away.

“Stop waiting for me. I’m sick of all this. I’ve never loved you, I will never love you. So stop all this right now,” his voice stabbed right into his heart.

“But…”

“No but. Goodbye. I don’t want to see you again when I come back next time.”

Sungmin could only stare with blank eyes as the figure walked away from him. Then he felt it. The sadness. The feeling of loneliness. The resentment that was starting to form inside him. The anger. The hatred.

I will get my revenge, Kyuhyun.

.

8. Stab My Book – All American Rejects

Rolling around on the floor of Donghae’s messy room, Sungmin picked a random book and threw it across the room.

“Oi! That’s my book you’re throwing!” Donghae protested.

“Shut up!” Sungmin snapped as he shut his eyes in frustration. “Argh!”

A soft thump could be heard as Donghae left his comfy bed to lie beside Sungmin on the wooden floor. A second later Sungmin felt Donghae circling an arm around his waist.

“Hyung, don’t be sad anymore.”

“How can I not be sad? I’m heartbroken here. I hate her. No I love her. But now I hate her, too. I hate her more than I love her.”

“Good,”

“huh?”

.

9. Secret in My Heart – Vamps

This one secret that he would never let anyone know. Not even his best friend. Not even his parents. Not even his brother. Everything would just shatter to a million pieces if this secret got out.

Sungmin was not stupid. He was happy like this. He didn’t want to sacrifice everything for that one secret. He could live with the dull pain of keeping that secret, but he wouldn’t be able to live without the precious people around him. They wouldn’t act the same anymore if they know his secret.

Let it still be a secret, only between God and himself. No one else.

.

10. 時代 – 嵐 (Instrumental)

Sungmin loved watching Kyuhyun think deeply when they incidentally met a difficult case. He loved it more when Kyuhyun managed to solve the mystery behind the case and explained his deduction like a real detective. It was always thrilling when they faced a murder case. Even though it was more dangerous and riskier, but after all that, when they managed to get through it safely, the stress-relieving make out session they had afterward was always rewarding. It’s worth all the danger in the world.

Yes it definitely was.

.

a/n: Heh. So hard. Oh well.
Hahahaha! It makes me sleepy.
おやすみ~