Cafe de lait, Cafe mocha, espressos, oh crap! I just macchiatoed myself!

Do The Bright Thing! [ OC x Exo ]
XSYKOTICA


Cafe de lait, Cafe mocha, espressos, oh crap! I just macchiatoed myself!
Cafe de lait, Cafe mocha, espressos, oh crap! I just macchiatoed myself!
Super Junior Super Show - April 1st, 2014

 

 

Aeyoung's heart started to beat harder when her beloved Siwon walked on stage. Aeyoung raced to her seat and made a new record of only tripping twice. As she secured her seat, anticipation had gotten the best of her and her eyes started to twinkle. 

The world had slowed down and become silent.

It was only her and her hot y papi on stage.

Even the ten thousand calls coming from her phone, tablet, and andriod watch meant nothing to her. The heavenly angels above were singing and the staircase to heaven had been shown to her. It was her destiny.

 

Or so she thought

 

Being pulled back into the real world, her beautiful yet evil friends had shaken her back into reality

" You seriously left us " Chohee said in disbelief. "You actually picked up your andd left us at security" 

Chohee, trying to contain her anger, caught Aeyoung's ear and pushed through the fans. "WAIT WAIT" Aeyoung cried out as she tried to push against her unnie's strength. "I had prime seating! I could feel HIS WARMTH, HIS PASSION" 

" HIS PASSION, YOU LEFT JIYOUNG" Chohee barked at Aeyoung which made her change into a sad little puppy dog. As the two made way to the third musketeer, Aeyoung could still hear the love of her life. "Siwon oppaaa, I'll be back. I promise!" 

As they arrived at security, the Chohee and Aeyoung noticed Jiyoung smirking and flirting with the head of security. RIght as they made it to Jiyoung, Jiyoung pulled out a piece of paper from her shirt and winked at the security guard as she walked towards the girls. 

Aeyoung looked back to Chohee and Jiyoung and shrieked. "I was forced from my A1 seating so that Jiyoung can give her ie numbers to security guard?" 

Jiyoung smirked and refuted, "He wasn't just SOME security guard, hunny, he's the security guard with the biggest- "

"OKKKKKKKKKKKKAY" Chohee interrupted as she slided in front of the children waiting in the security line. " Filters, Jiyoung, filters"  

Jiyoung shrugged and walked back to the auditorium.

"it won't be the same, I won't be the same" Aeyoung muttered to herself as she slugged back to the concert. 

Chohee frowned and lightly  pushed her, " You'll be fine you big baby, Siwon will always be there " Chohee said, trying to cheer up Aeyoung. 

"No he won't it's Exo's turn to perform!"  Cried Aeyoung.

"Wow that was awfully quick" Chohee pointed out."Maybe if you run again, you'll make it for the last song?"

"Just don't fall" Jiyoung teased as she pointed to Aeyoung's mountain of technology that she was lugging with her everywhere.

"Don't mock me! I need to make sure oppa knows I'm supporting him! Oppa told me that he needed me to always support him! "Aeyoung argued as she got all her things ready. 

Both Chohee and Jiyoung rolled their eyes, " They always say that "

Then with a huff and puff, Aeyoung ran with all her might just to fall .10 seconds later with all her tech flying everywhere in the auditorium. 

One tablet flying onto the face of a fan, a laptop smacking a security guard in the gut, and  lastly, her pink and polka dot phone knocking out an EXO member. 

 

The auditorium drew silent. 

 

All eyes were on the hazelnut haired girl on the floor. 

Even Siwon oppa's eyes were on Aeyoung. 

 

"GET HER" 

 

The three girls quickly ran out of the venue as fast as they could  to their place of work, Cafe de Nocciolotto.

As they strolled into their cafe normal as possible, their manager stared into their souls and just shrugged off their disheveled appearances. 

As the three gotten into the locker room, Chohee grabbed Aeyoung and started to strangle her. " YOU DIDN'T HAVE A BAG?"

Aeyoung smiled sheepishly and just repented for her mishap "Sowwwwyyyy, I was just so excited" 

"Well your excitement made me lose a lot of money. " Jiyoung said as she plopped herself on the bench, " I had to freaking go on stupid stubhub because the concert was sold out " 

"I feel like I'm going to die" Chohee said as she fell on to the floor much to Jiyoung's disgust. "I haven't ran since highschool." Then she laughed out loud, " Who am I playing, I didn't even run in high school" 

"Or it could just be all the beer and fried chicken that you've been inhaling" Jiyoung shrugged. 

Both Aeyoung's and Chohee's mouth dropped to the floor. 

"I feel attacked. I'm going to clock in so that I don't have to stay in such a mean place" Chohee said as she walked out of the locker room. 

 

When Chohee walked to the store front, she had noticed the increase in clients, and it wasn't because their new promotion was good. Chohee backtracked into the locker room and smiled to the girls.  " I think we should talk about what happened with Endo-"

"You mean Exo" Aeyoung interrupted.

"Yeah, sure, them" Chohee said as she snapped her fingers. "I think their fans found us, but I don't want jump to conclusions because those girls might actually be here for the new coffee that came from Columbia" Chohee reasoned.

"Yeah no, a Exo member was mutilated by Aeyoung's phone. They're not here for the coffee" Jiyoung said with a straight face.

Aeyoung stood up and walked towards Chohee, " You might never know. I think that they're the clients that saw the new promotion outside. I'm going to go help the manager" 

Jiyoung followed Aeyoung  and continued " Exo's member fell down. Hell broke loose and people started run after us. I reallly don think so"

Chohee shrugged but continued to go to the store front, following the other girls. 

The entire was packed, and all the 'clients' were staring at the trio. 

Jiyoung shuffled next to Chohee  and pulled her behind a counter and whispered, "I don't think they're customers" 

Chohee clenched together into a  smiled and said " Just act cool"

Jiyoung's stomach growled and she shut her eyes together. " I need pizza, I need to eat so I can calm myself" 

Chohee cackled and brought up a baggie of bulgogi kimbap from the pocket of her apron. "Why order pizza when you have the best!!" 

Jiyoung gave Chohee an applause  and stuffed  "You're the best eonnie" She said, giving Chohee two thumbs up.

 Chohee flipped her hair and gave her sparkling 'I-know-I-am' smile. She then turned away to bring up her new star wars shirt. " Came straight from the united " She smiled, trying to speak english.

Jiyoung stared at her " United Kingdom, like Great Britain?" 

"No, united." Chohee said matter-of-factly facing down to Jiyoung.

"Your head to your neck won't be united " Both girls heard coming from the other side of the counter. Chohee whipped her head so fast that her hair Jiyoung in the face that the kimbap fell out her hands into the face of the perpetrator of the threats.

"Gah!" the high schooler shouted as she wiped off the rice on her face. She whipped out her phone and started to click and take pictures of the two girls. 

"You two should really just go away and never be seen again" The young girl started again. " You guys are the worst, you know that? Exo oppas wouldn't even like oldies like you." 

Slightly irritated, Chohee slammed her hands on the counter making the girl flinch and harshly said to the high Schooler,  "Excuse me? Who are you?  If you're not going to order anything, why don't you find the exit and leave"

Enraged, the student grabbed Chohee's hair and started to shout " You hurt oppa! You ruined the show!" the young girl got chohee above the counter. " You and your stupid friends hurt my oppa! You should just go leave Korea!!!" 

Jiyoung slid her phone out and also started to record the entire ordeal. "I'm definitely getting on World Star Hip Hop" Then she looked up and saw that the high schooler wasnt the only one about to cause trouble. All the customers starte to bring out the flour and eggs. 

"You thought we didn't see you? We must protect the oppas!"  the high schooler shouted, still pulling on Chohee." Throw the eggs " She has shouted

Just as the rest of the fans were ready to catipult their eggs, a hoard of body gaurds came in and surronded the angered fans and escorted them out. The cafe became deserted as the gaurds cleared the area. Both Jiyoung and Chohee stared dumbfoundly at the big body guards cleaning up. 

 

" I got the coffee beans!" Aeyoung smiled as she skipped out of the storage closet and stopped midway as she noticed that the cafe was completely cleared out. 

Chohee helped Jiyoung up from the floor and dusted each other off.  "I thought we ran away from whatever that was! " Chohee screamed whispered to Jiyoung. "What the is going on?!" Chohee whispered louder, pointing to the door which then opened to 6 young men. 

The three girls stood in silence as the 6 tall men sat and made themselves comfortable. A man wearing a tacky sweater came up to the girls holding a tablet. 

" One chocolate mine frappecino, two dark roasted coffees, 1 hazelnut macchiato, a sweet potato latte, a mocha latte" Then the man turned away and walked back to the group of men.

"Did you get that?" Chohee asked turning to Jiyoung as she continued fix herself. "Damn, I think i have a bald spot now" she muttered to herself. 

"more importantly, who are these people! They cleared out our entire cafe with their body gaurds!" Jiyoung said with her hand frailing all over the place. 

Chohee fixed her hair and shrugged. "They got the annoying fans that followed us from the concert gone and thats all I care about" 

Jiyoung shook her head in disbelief. " I can't believe how fast you get over things"

 

 

Aeyoung brought the 6 drinks to the table and started to take them out of the tray. 

"Ah! " Aeyoung yelped as one of the drinks spilled on her arm and a small part on one of the men's black pants. 

"Ahh! Hot!! What is your problem?!" He started to shout " First I  fall on stage because of your phone and now this?!" 

Aeyoung bowed to apologized but then looked up in realization " Phone?" 

The man removed his sunglasses, revealing a black eye and that he was Kai from EXO-K. "Yes! You Kim Aeyoung! Phone! Your stupid pink polka dot phone" 

"You know my name! " Aeyoung gasped, spilling more of the drinks all over the place.

Chohee and Jiyoung quickly ran to Aeyoung. Chohee putting herself in front of Aeyoung and bowing. "I am sorry for her clumsiness, we will make these drinks once again." Chohee apologized and bowing agai. 

Kai waved his hands " No need "as he 'accidentally' hit Baekyun's drink which then spilled all over Chohee and her new shirt from the 'United'

"You can clean that" Kai smirked as he put on her sunglasses

"First, it's 8pm theres no sun!" She said as the strings of her patience started to snap. "Second, I don't know your name or who hell you are. But you new boybands are really starting to piss the hell out of me" Chohee said angrily. She then grabbed a water bottle and squirted the water onto Kai.  "How about you clean that " 

" You just wasted my fiji water!" Chanyeol whined as he grabbed the bottle from Chohee.

D.O scoffed " That's little of her concern. "

" Get Out " Chohee said with anger looking straight at D.O as she pointed to the door. 

Kai stood up face to face to Chohee. " You shouldn't have done that" as he shook his hair all y like waiting for Chohee to faint because of his overwhelming charm. "Why are you still concious?"  Kai questioned as he analyzed Chohee still awake.

"It's bacause you wet her new shirt even more "Jiyoung pointed out.

"What, it's just a Star Trek shirt" Kai shurgged

Then Chohee tackled Kai.