SooNa

Unofficial Fantasy

When I got back to my dorm that I shared with the rest of Big Bang I quickly ran to the living room hoping to see at least T.O.P Oppa there, but no such luck.

I was greeted by no one, only the emptiness of our neat dorm.

 I knew that they were going somewhere but I had hoped to see them before they left. I kind of felt jealous of StarLight at that moment. I mean she has TWELEVE caring brothers waiting on her hand and foot while I come home to an empty home.

Sure I saw them all the time, but…. but what? I’ve tried to find reasons to be jealous of Star at least a hundred times, but I always came up short handed.

We all have it really well here. Unlike back home where our annoying parents wouldn’t let us five feet out of their sight.

 Really looking back I don’t miss my parents. I’ve heard Star say more than once that she hates it when they go to the U.S. for that same reason.

 I wouldn’t blame her either, her mom was against her even coming here at first, but thanks to her easy going dad she was allowed to join us in South Korea only after being replaced by Alycia or better known as Sky.

Sky was a really nice girl she’d known Star since kindergarten. So when she heard the news about Star’s delay she decided to come to Korea and get things ‘ready’ for StarLights arrival. The way I see it though is that she wanted to meet cute boys.   

When Sky got to Seoul though Lee SooMan Oppa saw her and decided to make her a part of our group.

And yes when I say ‘our group’ I mean our band. I’m the leader, Jamie is the sub-vocalist, Mei-Lee is the lead dancer, Sky is our visual, and StarLight is our all around-er. Star is our main vocals, lead rapper, sub dancer, and maknae.

 I envy Star but I also feel sorry for her. She gets a lot of flak for messing up, being late, or even just not focusing on a certain thing. Yet she always seems very calm and peaceful.

This is probably because she drinks tea and even mediates. She also is learning Wushu with Tao. I really have nothing to say I mean all of us are busy It’s just in my opinion Stars life is hectic.

I turn around to a click of the door; it opens and in walks G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Taeyang.

I run to GD and hug him. He hugs me back and says, “Well someone missed us I guess.”

I laugh and pull away from the hug and reply, “OPPA~!” 

GD laughs and smiles. He then looks out the window all light heartedness gone.

"There's a huge storm coming, SooNa go to bed before it hits, araso?" T.O.P oppa says before walking into the kitchen.

I do as i'm told and walk to my room quickly changing and getting into bed. As I close my eyes I hear my door creep open, but before i can respond i am dead asleep.