Chapter 9: I'm Back :D

My Wolfy Mate: (DISCONTINUED D: )

LUHAN’S P.O.V

As I knocked on the door numerous time’s I realised something, I can’t go through with this, it will completely brake her heart and make her think things about me and my kind…plus she will totally think I am weird, but on the flip side my wolf is yelling things at me, I don’t understand anymore, I can’t think properly.

SAILORS P.O.V

Knock knock knock

I heard the knocking of the door and completely went into fright mode, its 10:30 at night who could possibly be here.

‘Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away’

I stared at my bedroom door for about 2 minutes before I realised that this person isn’t going to be going anywhere at the moment, so the only logically thing for me to do is…lock myself in the bathroom and wait with a knife.

Another 5 minutes passed and I started to panic even more than I already was.

‘Sailor get a grip and go out and answer the door, if you end up getting killed it was all part of your fate so it’s gunna happen no matter what’

After debating with my mind for a further 5 minutes, I decided that I should just confront the issue instead of trying to ignore it.

I warily walked out of my bathroom/ safe place and cautiously made my way to the front door, I took a deep breath and was about to answer the door when the knocking stopped all of a sudden, out of know where.

‘That’s strange’

I rested my ear against the door so see if I could hear anything.

‘Nothing, maybe the person finally gave up’

I shrugged my shoulders trying not to think about the weird happenings and decided that it was time to go back to bed and dream of some fluffy rainbows and hot Luhan’s….I mean fluffy cats yeah that’s it.

‘Geez Sailor calm down and go to bed’.

LUHANS P.O.V

I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t go through with it, and it would have been too much for her to handle all this especially at this time of night and considering it’s a full moon and everything that has gone on in these days.

‘You should have talked to her, it’s finally the full moon do you not understand that I cannot take this, she is ours and you can’t even talk to her what kind of mate are you?’

Gosh now my wolf pissed and yelling at me, I rolled my eyes and struggled to walk away from her house, I could smell her as soon as she came out from wherever she was, but that’s when I knew I had to get out before it was too late.

..

….

……

I as quietly as humanly possibly tried to make my way through the door and up to my room before someone knew I was gone, that is until I looked up from taking off my shoes and came face to face with a broad chest.

“Why are you so late and WHY HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR ROOM DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW DANGEROUS IT IS FOR YOU TO BE OUT ESPEICALLY GOING TO YOUR MATES HOUSE, Luhan are you even listening to me right now I know that you need to speak to her but right now is not the time?”

‘ I forgot about Kris’

“Uh…yeah sorry I just, I mean...I...Dont know what to say, I’m just going to go and get some rest and try to calm down”

I walked past a confused looking Kris and made my way to my bedroom.

“Wow I really am a coward how could I not confront the only thing in the world that I love to pieces”

ZELO’S P, O, V

“Why does everything hurt?”

“Why can’t I sleep?”

“I miss her and she doesn’t even belong to me yet”

I sighed as I stared up at the ceiling, wondering about my life and everyone in it, the only important person to me anymore is my clan and Sailor, why can’t these feelings go away?

“Zelo, you are going to have to talk to Sailor eventually do you think tonight would be good?”

Youngguk walked into my room sitting across from me staring at the ceiling as he talked

“Really…I don’t think she is ready to be told about our world and what it contains”

I stared at him, looking right through his blood red eyes, I could see the emotion and heart ache in them, he never told us his story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN *Awkwardly waves and does thousands of apology bows* Yes I know it's been 5 months, 5 MONTHS IM SORRY I AM SUCH A BAD AUHTOR but I have been through alot this year and I have only just decided to come back and start updating again. 2014 has been like the craziest time for KPOP fans because EVERYTHING BE GOING WRONG FOR SO MANY GROUPS LIKE I DONT EVEN WANNA TALK BOUT IT ALL I KNOW IS THAT I CRIED ENOUGH TEARS TO FILL A FLIPPIN RIVER....So how have you all been, I hope you are enjoying the festive season and stuff.

OKAY SO I HAVE A NEW IDEA

I wanna start to write some more fanfics and I have a few ideas like at the moment I have a BTS gang story coming along which I might just upload soon *cheeky smile* and if any of my lovely readers and subbies would like to request anything just leave a comment or message me and I might consider writing some...that is of course if you want something written IDK ITS UP TO YOU LOVELY READERS OF MINE WHICH I LOVE *throws thousands of love hearts and cuddles to everyone*

*sighs* so yeah that's it for my extremely long authors note and just to make it up to you I SHALL NOW SPAM YOU WITH GIFS AND PICTURES OF MY FAVOURITE GROUPS (which is like every group) ALSO I THINK I MAY HAVE A NEW ULTIMATE BIAS *takes in sharp breath dramatically* yes I have a new ultimate bias,it was GD now it's BOBBY AND B.I FROM IKON HAHAHAHAHAINRPWONFPwfngiWNGRIWnfoneginepyjwpo MAJOR FANGIRLING BE GOING ON, So I dont know if you guys know or not but I am a BIG FAN OF RAP like rap is ma lyfe so when I found Team B/ iKon I kind of went crazy and now BOBBY AND B.I is like everything...I'm Not Even Kidding Right Now....YEAH IMMA JUST STOP WITH MY RANDOM RANTING AND BABBLING....ON WITHT THE PICTURES AND GIFS....

 

ANYWAYS UNTIL NEXT TIME..

Peace Out Homies..:P

if8JblfRUEZOw.jpg

ikon_1409964108_af_org.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3w2rwb1wsr40

Byi96JoCIAADJhK.jpg

ikon-bobby-BI-hanbin-photos_001.jpg

OMG SO YG BIASED OVER HERE

tumblr_inline_nbviq9VYXq1sxyxga.gif

I SHALL KILL YOU WITH SOME SEHUN ADORABLENESS

tumblr_inline_ndnv8vK60b1sp11mv.gif

Gosh I like Cant even WITH LAY I MEAN...*fangirl level 900000000*

tumblr_n8c7i9aYb21t0dqtso1_250.gif

Luhan you just....SO CUTE AWIFOWFENIF BTW you guys gunna watch his new movie IM SO EXCITED :D

tumblr_m8m92h62cG1rued0uo1_250.gif

ME ALL DAY EVERY DAY

 

 

gifs and pictures do not belong to me all rights to the orginal owners :)