Get Better Soon

Get Better Soon - Myungsoo

Wobbly knees, light headed, clouded thoughts and sensitive to light and sound were all you could think about, feeling like the world was spinning so slowly around you, you lifted your hand to your cheek to see if you were warmer than usual, but when you looked at your hand, the cold look of your hands told all. Pressing your finger into your skin, you saw the pale look underneath, taking a deep breath, you continued to walk home slowly.

Wrapping your jacket around you tightly, you kept your eyes down while staying at your slow pace, just praying that you would make it home. An intense headache started to grow as you slightly walked a little faster, with the whole day seeming like a blur you just closed your eyes for a few seconds at a time hoping to prolong the horrible headache until you reached the safety of your home.

Thankfully, you made it to your apartment building, shuffling your tired feet across the floor, you pressed the elevator button and waited for the little carrier arrive. The doors opened with a ding before you stepped inside, highlighting the button that your apartment was on, you watched the doors close as your hands gently grabbed the handles around the walls of the elevator while you felt your stomach do flips, feeling warm, you pressed your hand onto your forehead, once again, to try and check your temperature.

Nauseousness overwhelmed you, closing your eyes you wished that it would go away, once the little bell sounded again, you checked for the right floor before walking out of the elevator and down the hall.

Your steps got slower and slower, with the hallway spinning, you tried to keep your balance but your feet stumbled, loosing your balance, you grabbed onto the wall as you caught your breath. Feeling weaker than before, you couldn’t help but silently wish that Myungsoo would come and take care of you.

Leaning against the wall for what felt like a few minutes, you stood upright, slowly walking to your door, but this time when your foot tripped, you tried to catch yourself but a pair of strong hands gently held onto your shoulders.

"Are you okay?" A soft familiar voice asked, nodding your head slowly, you turned your head to see who it was. With his beautiful dark hair, his eyes that were filled with genuine concern, his t shirt that clung to his muscles tightly and his hands that were holding onto your shoulders belonged to your boyfriend, Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo…" You called his name softly, but when you turned your head to face him, he could tell that something wasn’t right.

"Why are you so pale?" He asked, lifting his hand from one of your shoulder and pressing it gently on your cheeks then on your forehead. "You have a fever, let’s get you inside, okay?"

Nodding your head weakly, the two of you walked slowly to your door, his arm tightly around your waist as he put in your code and pushed the door open, dragging your feet more, he lifted you up a little to get you inside the door, closing the door behind the two of you.

Lifting your purse from your shoulder, he placed it on the floor along with his duffel bag that he took to practice, then he slipped off his shoes, lifting you up into his arms he carried you to your bedroom. With your head resting on his shoulder and your arms folded across your stomach, you frail figure was held between his strong arms. Glancing down at you, he saw how weak you were, with worried eyes, he was determined to help you and to stay with you until you got better.

Widening the opening of the  bedroom door with his shoulder, he carefully navigated through the doorway and walked over to the side of your bed. Setting you down on your messy sheets, he brushed some sweat covered hair out of your face.

"How are you feeling?" Myungsoo asked softly untying your shoes and placing them beside your bed. While you laid on the bed, just resting while your head trying to keep the room from spinning.

"Sick…. and not comfy… and cold." You mumbled as you moved around trying to find a comfortable position.

"Okay, I’ll get a change of clothes for you and that should help." He patted your hand gently, before getting up and moving to your closet. Looking through your clothing he picked out a tank top and some shorts for you, he walked back out and sat beside you on your bed.

"D-Do you need help dressing or can you do it?" He asked a little nervous, but you just whined in discomfort.

"You do it, I can’t really move." You mumbled, partially opening your eyes at his large ones. Nodding, he took a few deep breaths to calm his nerves, but keeping in mind that you were sick and that he was just helping you get better eased his nerves.

Helping sit you up and leaned you against his body for support as he undid the buttons on your shirt, taking off the slightly sweaty shirt, he tossed it to the floor before he carefully pulled the tank top over your head and down over your figure. Slowly, he eased your body down back on the bed before taking off your pants and sliding shorts on you instead. Taking off your stalkings too, he gathered your clothes and put them in the laundry basket and returned your shoes to their rightful place.

"Does that feel better?" He questioned you, petting your head softly.

"I-I’m cold." You whispered, while your eyes stayed closed, rolling your head on your pillow, you moved it closer to his body. His mind started to think of what he could get you, running through several possibilities, he wanted to ask you to make sure that his ‘treatments’ would help cure you and make you feel better.

"Are you hungry?" He whispered softly, his fingers gently combing over your hair.

Shaking your head negatively, he nodded his head trying to think of some other things he could do to help you. Getting up, he grabbed some heavy blankets and started laying them on top of you, carefully lifting your head, he fluffed your pillow gently before he got you all cozy in blankets as your body started to shake due to your body feeling so cold.

"I’ll be right back." He patted your shoulder gently before going over to the bathroom and grabbing the thermometer. Walking back over to your side, he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Open your mouth, please." He whispers lifting the thermometer up and placing it in your open mouth.

Moving your tongue on top, he watched you gently brushing your skin gently with his hand. Your clammy skin gently cooled under his touch, while your heart gently raced. After a few minutes, he removed it from your mouth and checked your temperature.

"You have a fever, love." He pats your head gently, "Don’t worry I will take care of you though." Leaning down he kissed your forehead gently.

"Myungsoo… I’m still cold…" You whispered peeking your eyes open.

Myungsoo looked at your body, wrapped in six heavy, soft blankets, thinking that you were warm enough, he lifted up the mountain of blankets and felt your skin but you were warm yet shaking like you were cold.

His mind raced, looking around, he was clueless on what to do next. Knowing he had to get you warm, he lifted the blankets, sliding under them with you he placed them over his shoulders.

Wrapping his arms around you, he pulled you against his body, you hummed while you felt his warm skin radiate to your cold body. Pressing yourself closer to him, he held you gently, rubbing your back softly. His fingers ran up and down your spine gently before his hands held onto you, pulling you as close to him as he could. Wanting to be warmer, you slid your hands under his shirt, he looked down at you but your large eyes met his and he pushed you back.

In one swift move, he lifted the shirt up and over his head before he threw it aside and pressed his body against yours.

"Better?" He whispered next to your ear while your skin touched his. Warm shivers ran through your body while your cheeks started to burn with blush.

Nodding your head, you gently snuggled into his neck, his warm body against yours. Moving yourself lower to soak up all of his warmth, your tank top gently lifted a little exposing some of your stomach but you pressed your body against him and you blushed a little at the skin contact but his warm skin felt so comforting and nice on yours that both of you couldn’t pull away. With now the warmth and his strong heartbeat thumping in your ear the weight of your eyelids started to bring them down over your eyes.

His hands gently roamed your back happily, humming one of your favorite songs softly, he lulled you to sleep. Closing his eyes too, he made sure you had everything that you needed before he kissed your head softly, petting your hair again, his arms encased you in his warmth, while he was super hot he knew that you were comfortable and that put a smile on his face.

"Get better soon"