omgmykokoro

Which Youngjae?!

[C H O I]

Youngjae knows Yoo Youngjae of B.A.P.

It’s not that he didn’t hear about him (who doesn’t know B.A.P. and their explosive debut in the dead of winter, roaring with their deep expressive raps and singing about lighting a fire in their hearts?) but he personally knows him.

Also, because Jaebum talks about him so much, Youngjae might as well know Yoo Youngjae from B.A.P.

As Youngjae pulled at the strange orange camouflage army pattern of his stage outfit and righted the small tan microphone that was taped on his face, he couldn’t help but notice Yoo Youngjae on the other side of the room, pulling at his black leather jacket and brushing his black bangs from his face and feel jealous.

While Youngjae himself had been graced with decently handsome features, Yoo Youngjae’s big almond eyes, perfectly plump lips, flawless skin, and long legs made him feel like one of those ugly, squishy, pudgy toads standing next to a pale and majestic unicorn.

Squish squish, went his squishy self-esteem.

And yes, the unicorn was necessary.

EXO’s Lay seemed to be rubbing off on him.

Uh oh.

“Hey Youngjae, you okay?” Both of them turned to stare at the warm Busan accented voice at the doorway. Jung Daehyun’s handsome face was amused, his eyes widening when he saw that both of them had turned to stare at him pointedly.

“Which. One.” Yoo Youngjae pouted, his cheeks puffing up as he glared, looking unbearably fluffy.

See? While Yoo Youngjae is filled with aegyo and fluff and the stuff Japanese animators drink to make cute anime love scenes, Youngjae is filled with a liquidy brown substance labeled ‘dumb ’.

Daehyun grinned, smiling amusedly. “I was talking to GOT7’s fabulous Choi Youngjae. Who else?”

Yoo Youngjae pouted, looking back in the mirror and huffing. “Fine. Care about him more. See if I care.”

Daehyun grinned lopsidedly at Yoo Youngjae before he turned, grinning. “You look the same as you did that time you actually took my dare and ate twenty Sour Heads candies all at once. The only difference is the makeup.”

Youngjae grinned evilly at the other singer, giving him the finger. “And you laughed for ten minutes straight, and then sobered up because I told Jaebum you made me cry so he kicked you in the balls.”

Daehyun chuckled, his thick lips pouting as he unconsciously rubbed his privates. “Aw, you going to hide behind your big bad leader again? He always pays special attention to you anyways.” Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows at this, his brown eyes teasing.

Youngjae blushed.

Only Daehyun knew about the thing he had for Jaebum.

(It involved Daehyun chasing Youngjae around the Music Bank hallway with a plug he had gotten from fan, as the staff and other idols watched, horrified.)

(Except VIXX and Infinite. They just pointed and guffawed.)

(Ravi even helped Daehyun. He's such a jerk.)

But not even Jackson knew about 'the thing Youngjae had for Jaebum'.

And, mind you, you can never keep secrets from Jackson Wang.

He’s a ruthless little (in a good way).

“Are you guys done flirting yet?” Yoo Youngjae asked from the other side of the room, sullenly staring at them as they laughed.

“You’ve got to go give your bandmate some love now,” Youngjae laughed. “He’s shriveling up and dying because he’s not getting any affection."

Yoo Youngjae scowled, glaring at Youngjae playfully.

“Shut up,” Yoo Youngjae huffed. “I am not a plant. I do not need to be sprinkled with affection.”

Daehyun and Youngjae shared a knowing look. “Right,” they both said, snickering.

Daehyun cleared his throat and paused. “Youngjae?”

Both of them turned around. “What.”

Daehyun burst out laughing, his handsome face pulled into a wide smile as he pointed at the two of them and laughed his stupid off with that -eating laugh of his.

This time, Youngjae and Yoo Youngjae both shared a look, using their same-name powers to telepathically communicate something along the lines of ‘what in the world possessed us to become friends with this sack of ’.

Although Youngjae and Youngjae both weren’t really acquainted with each other, they hated each other. Or, rather, they pretended to.

It’s hard to hate someone who is friendly and smiles all the time. (Choi Youngjae)

The same goes to someone who looks like the fluffiest bunny on the planet. (Yoo Youngjae)

Their relationship was basically full of aimless cynical comments and biting words that held little intent behind them.

The door opened and both Youngjae's quickly composed themselves, just as a mop of blue-white hair appeared in the doorway.

“Choi Youngjae, where are you?” Jaebum stood in the doorway, looking around. The moment he laid his eyes on Youngjae, Youngjae blushed as Jaebum grinned, his pale hair covering his eyes as his handsome face was pulled into a smile. “I was getting lonely~”

His eyes went dark when he saw Daehyun chortling to himself, pointing at Youngjae.

He growled. “Jung Daehyun, I swear, if you’re laughing at my Youngjae again-“

Daehyun held his hands up, his eyes watering as he tried to catch his breath. He shook his head, and Jaebum visibly relaxed, his eyes sliding and catching Youngjae’s as he held his gazed at him with a warm expression.

“Hyung, it’s fine,” Youngjae felt himself smile. Jaebum grinned and ruffled Youngjae’s hair, causing him to blush again.

“God Im Jaebum, you’re such a mom,” Yoo Youngjae said from his corner of his room, rolling his eyes. Jaebum looked at Yoo Youngjae and grinned.

“God Yoo Youngjae, you’re still a ,” Jaebum teased back, laughing widely at his old friend. Youngjae ignored the pang of jealousy as he continued smiling at his three friends.

Yoo Youngjae scoffed, rolling his eyes and smiling despite himself. “And you know what’s also a ? Debut stages.”

Jaebum scratched his head, laughing as Daehyun suddenly went quiet in the corner of the room he was in.

Yoo Youngjae stood up from his spot and placed his hands on Youngjae and Jaebum’s shoulders, looking serious. “Guys, I know I’m an awesome sunbae, but as a former JYP trainee, good luck today.”

Jaebum smiled and pulled Yoo Youngjae into a hug, ignoring the indignant noise coming from him and hugged him, smiling widely and affectionately.

“You’re the best, Yoo Youngjae,” he said, grinning.

Yoo Youngjae finally broke free from Jaebum’s hug, glaring. “I know right?”

Jaebum laughed in the way he only laughed with Yoo Youngjae.

His special laugh.

And Youngjae had to force himself to grin at the situation, his fists clenched.

Daehyun remained silent, no longer laughing.

-------------

GOT7 panted, the adrenaline pumping in their veins as they finished their debut stage, the die-hard JYP-stans and newly made GOT7 fans screaming at the top of their lungs, applauding the boys for a brilliant performance.

Youngjae couldn’t remember the last time he felt like this. Grinning like an idiot, he turned to Jaebum on his right.

“Hyung!”

Jaebum looked up, sweat trickling off the side of his face, his eyes filled with surprise. “Yeah, Youngjae?”

“HYUNG!” Youngjae squealed cheesily and threw himself at Jaebum, leaving his leader to squawk ungracefully and land on his with Youngjae sitting on his stomach.

“What the heck, Youngjae?” he laughed, his arms unhesitatingly wrapping themselves around Youngjae’s thin torso. He smelled like Old Spice, new clothing, concealer, and sweat.

“WE DID IT,” Youngjae giggled, grinning like an idiot and feeling like he was on cloud nine. In his head, he was laughing at all the other trainees who dared to tell him that he would never make it because he was ‘too ugly’. “WE DID IT. WE DID IT!”

Jaebum looked up and grinned, taking his thumb and wiping a droplet of sweat that slid down Youngjae’s cheek like a tear drop, making Youngjae blush and his heart skip a beat. The girls screamed when they saw the two rookie band members on top of each other, on the ground, rapidly taking pictures with their smartphones and posting it on their SNS.

"OMGAH, 2JAE," a girl screamed, her eyes wide as she fanned herself.

“Yeah, we did it, Youngjae,” Jaebum gently said, his smile wide, his face gentle as he gazed up at the happy boy on top of him. “We really did.”

-------

Jackson was screaming like a (“WE ARE THE SWAGGITY SWAG SWAGGITY MOTHEREFFIN CHAMPIONS BROS”), shaking a boneless and sobbing Mark (“Jackson, let go, I wanna call my my dad, Jackson, stop, Jackson, JACKSON, jaCksON.”) when Jaebum and Youngjae both stepped back into their dorm. Yugyeom was waving his arms, worried that his Mark-hyung would smash his head open (“surgery is expensive!”), while BamBam was on the ground, laughing at the incoherent mix of Chinese and English that was streaming out of Jackson’s mouth, giggling in a mix of Korean and Thai. Jr. had his head stuck in the fridge, screaming ‘where’re all the damn sodas? We need to celeBRRATE’ in a terribly high falsetto voice.

The moment Jackson spotted Youngjae, he widened his eyes and grinned, opening his mouth wide. “MY MAN,” he bellowed, and he ran towards Youngjae. Youngjae let out a terrified squeak and immediately gripped on to Jaebum’s sleeve, knowing what would come next.

(What comes next is usually Jaebum steps away like a little and Jackson tackles Youngjae to the ground, leaving a very nice -bruise on Youngjae’s sorry .)

But for some reason, Jaebum stepped in front of Youngjae, shooting a warning look at Jackson, making Jackson shoot a look at Youngjae hiding behind their leader. Youngjae blinked innocently. Jackson grinned evilly.

Uh oh.

“SunBAE-nim,” Jackson said dramatically in an English accent, clapping a suddenly clueless Jaebum on his back. “Teach me your fangasm ways.”

Jaebum blinked. “What.”

Jackson grinned, shooting a snide glance at the increasingly red-faced Youngjae, who was currently burying his face into the back of Jaebum’s shirt.

“You er,” Youngjae said, his words muffled.

“You guys totally had it going on after the debut stage. It’s all over the internet! The new couple in GOT7, ‘2Jae’.” Jackson grinned. “The was so thick, I could have cut it with my insanely y pelvic bones.” He made the hip ing motion he did in ‘Girls, Girls, Girls,’ biting his lip and wiggling his eyebrows as he did.

Mark muttered something in English along the lines of 'you mean your sharp ", making BamBam’s soda explode from his mouth and all over an increasingly annoyed Yugyeom.

“Bam!” Yugyeom yelped, shocked and covered in sugar water with a just a taste of the maknae’s spit. Jackson looked smug.

“We should sing you guys a congratulatory song.”

Jaebum was increasingly confused as to what exactly was going on. “What?”

Youngjae peeked from behind his tall leader, glaring, his trademark smile gone as he blushed, the tips of his ears red. “JACKSON WANG, I SWEAR.”

“Jaebum and Youngjae sitting in a tree-“

“JACKSOONNNNNNN, YOU-“

“F. U. C. K. I. N. G!”

“Jackson!” Jaebum admonished, blushing slightly as BamBam spat another mouthful on an increasingly indignant Yugyeom. Youngjae turned red and ran, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

Mark pinched the bridge of his nose. “I thought I’d gotten away from all the idiots and crack heads when I moved here, but obviously not.”

Jackson cackled and knocked on the bedroom door, chanting “F. U. C. K. I. N. G.”

Jaebum stood next to him, pleading at Youngjae to open the door, while he tried to clap his hand over Jackson’s -eating grin.

But Jackson knew all the strange weird moves he learned during fencing, so Jaebum only groaned as Jackson continually dodged, and pleaded at Youngjae to let him in as Youngjae sat in the darkness, blushing and picturing Jung Daehyun’s face when he found out that Youngjae had a crush on Jaebum.

-------

[I M]

Jackson is a weird one.

The only thing that was weirder than Jackson was the hair Jackson had for their debut.

It made him look like he was balding.

But Jaebum wasn’t going to tell Jackson that.

(Because Jaebum is nice.)

Speaking of nice, Youngjae was also nice.

Really nice.

But today was weird.

(In a nice way.)

During their debut performance, he was feeling queasy because had spotted a few sasaengs that had snuck into his house before the debut. Their hungry stares only reminded him of stalkers, creepy people, and he didn’t like it. He was about to turn to tell Jr. to watch out (the sasaengs had been following them since the JJ Project days) when he spotted Youngjae talking to Mark, bent over in laughter, his eyes crinkled in the most adorable way.

And he just stood there and watched, this peaceful feeling suddenly washing over him as all the screams of the fans and the nervous chatter of his group members suddenly faded away, leaving only him on the stage, with Youngjae laughing at Mark.

Youngjae looked over and grinned, his small cute hands unfurling as he did a small wave and a cheesy heart over his head, his eyes sparkling. When Jaebum only stood there, as if entranced, watching him, Youngjae pouted, his cheeks puffing out in the most adorable way before he shot a glare and mouthed ‘ungrateful meanie’ before he huffed and turned away, engaging in his conversation with Mark again.

And Jaebum grinned.

And it was weird, because the only other time this sort of thing happened to Jaebum was when he had met miss A’s Suzy for the first time. Everything else kind of fell away, until it was only her and her beauty.

Of course, he didn’t have a huge crush on her anymore, but…

But Youngjae wasn’t a girl. (That’s why this was weird).

So after they finished performing, their voices hoarse from all the singing and their ears deaf from all the screams emanating from their audience, Jaebum didn’t expect Youngjae to hop into his arms and straddle him, on stage, in front of everyone, and smile that too-cheesy, wide smile that made his eyes crinkle and his face unbearably cute as his cheeks puffed and pulled upward.

Jaebum had to silently fight against the sudden overwhelming urge to kiss Youngjae senseless, and see if the other boy would still smile at him so innocently after that.

And for a moment, Youngjae reminded Jaebum of Yoo Youngjae.

And suddenly Jaebum was scared.

------------

I don't know

I know don't

don't I know

thanks for reading

Sorry for making you all wait this long ;~;

I'm planning on making this more funnier, but I had to be serious to set the story ;)

I love you all!

Comments and critiques are greatly appreciated!! :D☻♥