Side Role

Yoona and Lee Seung Gi's Chat History

Y: Oppa, do you have any spare time this Sunday evening?

S: I’m sorry I just replied your chat now, Yoong. Why? I actually intended to ask you out for a movie night together. Spiderman 2 if you’re interested.

Y: I’m much more than interested, oppa. But maybe we need to delay it until next weekend.

S: Why? o_o

Y: Because Sunny eonnie demanded us to go together to her birthday celebration. It’ll be a simple party among the members only, with food and drink. I can guarantee you it’ll be fun.

S: Ah, I got it! So this weekend we’ll attend Sunny-ssi’s birthday celebration and next weekend we’ll be up for Spiderman 2?

Y: Yes, that’s it. Ah. I was so afraid you couldn’t make it, oppa. Sunny eonnie really insisted that I have to bring you. Haha. What a relief. Thanks ^^

S: I would always be able to make it for you, Yoong. I don’t want to disappoint any of my sisters-in-law too.

Y: Woah you speak really well, oppa!

S: As always.  Hey don’t you think we might need to pick up some present for Sunny-ssi?

Y: I’ve picked up mine, oppa. I bought it when I was at Dubai a few days ago. I bought present for you too hehe. I’ll hand it to you the next time we meet. Uhm, but I’ll help you find a present for Sunny eonnie. After all, you don’t know her taste too.

S: Gomawo, sweetheart. Will you be available at 12 later? We can grab some lunch first before hunting the present together.

Y: 12? But I’ll be already hungry by then.

S: Mwo? 11?

Y: No no. Just bring me some opening food when you pick me up. It’ll be fine.

S: What kind of food do you want? Haha

Y: Sushi. I want to eat sushi.

S: Okay. You don’t want the fried chicken which we ate the last time we dated? You said it was extraordinary tasty.

Y: Is it the one near your agency building?

S: Yes, it is. You want some?

Y: Yes yes. I want.

S: Arraseo.

Y: Oppa, do you remember the ice cream we had on our first date? I still couldn’t forget the sensation when the ice cream melted in my mouth.

S: You mean the fried ice cream? Of course I remember. You want it too?

Y: Yes, if you’re willing to buy for me haha.

S: I’m sure willing to feed my lovely girlfriend nice and tasty food. So I’ll get you chicken and ice cream?

Y: You forget something really essential, oppa?

S: No, I don’t…. Do I?

Y: Yes. You forget about my sushi. Ah. I’ve been craving for sushi for some days now.

S: Uhm so our opening food before lunch would be fried chicken, fried ice cream and sushi?

Y: Yeah. Is it okay I ask you to buy that much food?

S: It’s okay, sweetheart. But I might not be able to eat them all alone. You can’t just take a bite later, okay?

Y: I wouldn’t just take a bite later. I would eat more than half the portion if you allow me to.

S: You said that by yourself, okay? May not forget it later.

Y: I don’t forget things easily, oppa. You seem to be the one who forgets something, oppa.

S: Huh? What do you mean by that?

Y: You forget my role in SNSD, oppa.

S: No, I don’t. You are the visual. I realize being a visual requires a lot of energy hehe

Y: Nope! I don’t mean my main role. You forget my side role.

S: Side role? Can you give me some clue?

Y: Unlike the visual role, I share this role with another member within the group.

S: Ah. Is it being the second maknae? So you share the maknae roles with Seohyun-ssi, right?

Y: You got it wrong, oppa. Yes, I share the maknae role with Seob but that isn’t the side role I mean. Being the second maknae has nothing to do with eating a lot of food. In fact, Seohyun is really considerate about her nutrition. It has to be balance.

S: Lead dancer? Ah you’re the second lead dancer in the group, right?

Y: Yes, I am but that’s actually not the point.

S: Mwo? But dancing requires lots of energy and in the conclusion, requires lots of food.

Y: Tettott! I never thought you are this bad as a guesser.

S: I’m not that bad :(

Y: Haha you are. I’ll just tell you my side role.

S: What is it, Yoong?

Y: Shiksin.

S: Shiksin? Are you kidding?

Y: No, I don’t. It’s one of my side roles in SNSD which I share with Sooyoung eonnie.

S: Shiksin is a role?

Y: Yes, it is. We are the ones who keep looking for food and snack all the time.

S: Oh. It really shocks me to know about that.

Y: Don’t be too shock, nae wangjanim.

S: Yes, my princess. Your prince has recovered from the brief shock and will arrive soon in front of your door with your favorite food.

Y: Gomawo, oppa. See you later.

S: See you, Yoongie.

________

 

Thank you for reading, guys. How is it? Is it nice? Is it too long or too short or just fit? Would you mind leaving me some feedback in the comment box below? Hehe. Thank you so much for anticipating this fic, guys. Love you ^^ Thanks a lot for anyone who subscribed and upvoted this story (my other fics as well). I hope I don't disappoint anybody.