Drown in Fluff

After Class

 

 

Our eyes were locked as he slowly interlaced his fingers with mine. I can’t help but feel all those butterflies in my tummy. He’s finally going to say it. I’ve been waiting for this to happen. I look deeper into his eyes while I’m drowning in his deep voice
 “Meg, Sarang…”

“Marieee!  Mariiee, wake up! We’re going to be late for school.” LKSGDHKLHKFHA my dreams about him always get interrupted. Why can’t I dream peacefully?  Ughh I blame Regine for waking me up…annoying roommate. I rub my eyes and stretch a bit to shake off my sleepiness. I look at the clock and it’s only 5:00am.


“Regine, we’re staying at a dorm so it means we’re only 5 minutes away from school. It’s too early to go to school.”
I threw a pillow at her and it collided with her face as she turned around. Score!
“Heeey! What was that for?! Just quit your whining and get ready. Baekhyun and I are going to start our project today.”
“Ohhh, Baek. But why do I have to come?” I chuckle slightly because I know she’s been crushing on him for months . She only looks at me as if I should now about this.

“Baek said that he’s friends with some tall guy named yeol something.” My eyes grew as wide as kyungsoo’s, our next door dorm mate.
“ P..Park Chan…yeol?” My heartbeat starts to go a tad bit faster. My childhood best friend. He was the guy who I spent my whole 15 years with but he had to move because of his parents’ job. I can’t believe it and yes, he’s the one I’ve been dreaming of.
A wide smile starts to form on Regine’s face.

 “WAAAAAAAH OMG! HE’S THE GUY YOU’VE BEEN CRUSHING ON SINCE FOREVER!”
I sat down on the bed and buried my face.

“Yes. The tall freakish derp I’ve been crushing on” Regine lets out a spazz scream and I really hate it when she does that because it sounds like a whistling teapot. Still, anyone can get used to her because she’s bubbly and cheeky. I swear she’s like this annoying puppy that you can’t go mad at.

“COME ON! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? TAKE A BATH AND THEN LET’S GO! YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO MEET HIM SMELLING LIKE MORNING BREATH DON’T YOU?”
“FOUL! REGINE, FOUL!” I punched her arm jokingly then I headed to the bathroom.
 

My palms were sweaty and cold. I still can’t believe this is happening. Baekhyun and Regine are looking at me as if I’m going to have pneumonia any time now.The moment I opened the door, my breathing stopped and it felt like my heart wanted to do a backflip. The person in the room wasn't The Chanyeol I knew. Gosh, how can someone be this handsome? His hair is shorter now and agsjdkfk he even grew taller. How can he possibly be taller? I would look like a grade schooler next to him. Chanyeol is much more manly now but he still has that squishy childish vibe.
 http://25.media.tumblr.com/b20acc2bae883b0078c9acbcb6f72065/tumblr_msrmsnDbGL1s68xhdo2_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/78d1c1742153aceeb17de1b6f056c1b6/tumblr_msyp3cB4y71sq6hzlo1_250.gif

 

"Meeeg! It's you!" Chanyeol ran towards me with open arms. He still calls me Meg omg. He gave me a big bear hug. I think I died just a tiny bit and my knees were starting to feel weak.

 "Yeol...I cant...breathe" he let go of me and did that cute facial twitch. It's been 4 years and he still smiles like that. After that it was all awkward silence.

"Ehem ehem... So how bout you introduce me?" Regine said as she nudged my arms

 "Ah, yeah! Uhm Regine, this is Chanyeol and Chanyeol this is my roommate Regine." Chanyeol waved and shaked hands with her.
“Annyeong Regine! Thanks for taking care of Meg!” then Chanyeol made a small bow at Regine.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0039b02a1f6a413cfc7cbb24bc82547f/tumblr_ms6ab9gGMh1qgnxifo1_250.gif
“OMOOO. Chanyeol, you cutiepiee” Regine squealed.
“pfft. I’m cuter. Look at this” Baekhyun faced Regine and was going all aegyo on her.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e3db5ca8035865c12d47bc699e5081b0/tumblr_mo6lygUcIV1rhu9a8o1_500.gif

 

 Regine just laughed at baek then he faced Chanyeol
"Yah! Chanyeol, Regine and I are going to the coffee shop to get some breakfast then we'll start with our project. I'll leave you here. Okaay." Baekhyun said as he wrapped his arms on regine's shoulder. Regine pushed him away but I can see her going red. With a small thud of the door then they were gone.

Chanyeol sat on the chair in front me and pouted.

"I miss my bestfriend but it seems like you didn't miss me "

 "Haha shut up yeollie. You know I missed you. You literally squished me earlier so I wasn’t able to say something." "Sorry! Anyway how are you? Im sorry I wasnt able to reply to your last message."

"Weeelll I'm still me. Fab and cute and all and I can see you haven't change a bit! You're still weird and awkward! Hahaha kidding. It's okay that was like a year ago"

"Who are you calling weird and awkward huh? At least im not freakishly small"

"I AM NOT !!! TAKE THAT BACK" "NO! not if you take back what you said too"

Chanyeol had a huge childish smile plastered on his face but his voice was deep and demanding.

 "NEVAAAHH! You cant make me" I shouted at him.

"Oh really?" Chanyeol pinched my face and started to poke my sides. Being extremely ticklish, I fell on the floor and became a laughing mess. While Yeol being the reaction king laughed loudly and pointed at me. I stood up and smacked his head.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1836f29edf7b85f9133bb1bc6b0ef214/tumblr_msq0jewSjq1r5hb5yo1_250.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/745d85fd9cc5da1df9427ae4a5651943/tumblr_mscwnvJ0Y21rblf33o3_250.gif
"You meanie"
 "Ouuchh..Soooo what do you want to do tomorrow?" Chanyeol said while rubbing the back of his head
 "What? You're staying here?" I looked at him. A little bit surprised by his question.
"Yeah, I'm staying at a hotel for a few days. Want to go to an amusement park?"

"Really? That's great! Sure sure? After class okay? Where will we meet?" I replied happily
 "Is it okay if we bring Baek? Regine can come too. I'll pick you up at your dorm. 5:00pm sounds good?" He looked at me with cute puppy eyes. OMG the feels please the feels.

"Sure why not?"

"It's a date then!" Chanyeol joked but I wish it was true.

"Yup, a date with an ugly giant"

 "Meg you're such a bully. Let's just go and follow baek and regine at the coffeeshop" he smiled and laughed when he heard my stomach growl.

 

The day went by and I was spazzing with regine in our room.

"Sooo does that mean it's a double date? Ohhh Myyy Goooshh me and Baek" Regine lets out her spazz scream again
 "Well sortaaa but hey this is about yeol and I!"
 "Oops sorry sorry! you know, you should really confess your feelings to him. You started having a crush on him since when? Like 3-5 years ago"

"Wahh but I can’t. I know he only sees me as his bestfriend. What if he met someone when we got separated? That would be awkwaaard. It’s better to keep things like this. Nobody gets hurt right? Just like how you’re hiding your feelings for Baekhyun even though it’s totally obvious."

"Who knows? NO MARIE NO. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. Im sleepy already. Night marie!" Regine replied defensively

"Night bacon!!"  

 

I sigh at the thought of Yeol and I being together. Still this is sooo amazing. I'm happy to be able to spend a little time with chanyeol but the butterflies should really stop when im with him but dhjsjdlsg it's just impossible. I know that im not his type and us being together is just a fantasy.

 

I wore jeans and a simple blouse and tried to pretty myself a little bit. After all, it is my birthday today. I don't know if Chanyeol remembers but it's okay because my friends really made an all out effort to celebrate it, specially Clare, my best friend. Still, I can’t help but expect a little bit since he came here all of a sudden and unexplained.
There was a knock on the door.
"Regiiine. It's me Baek" she opened the door and we saw Baekhyun enter with a baby alive doll.
 "Why did you bring our project for home economics?" Regine whined
"Shush dont say that to our baby" Baekhyun put his finger on his lips and comforted the doll. the baby started crying then Regine and Baek started singing

"You're my sugarpie, honeybunch..." They sang together with cute actions. They look so funny while doing that.
"Our teacher paired us cause she knows Regine has a huge crush on me"
"What? Shut up Baek"
 "It's okay! No need to deny it because I like you too. Now let’s hurry Chanyeol's waiting for us"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/12caca718583649e7235f657611d034d/tumblr_mjwtswHBc21rbh2gio1_500.gif

 Regine stared at him and was quiet for the first time eveeer. Then he guided us out and when we reach the front of our dorm OMG CHANYEOL IS DRIVING A CONVERTIBLE.
He wore plain jeans and a white shirt underneath a black jacket and he's wearing glasses. He looks like a supermodel please my feels.


 

 "Let's go guys" we got in the car and drove to the amusement park .
“You look pretty today, Meg” Chanyeol looked at me while he was driving.
“Thanks Yeol but eyes on the road please!” It’s the first time I’ve been in a car that chanyeol is driving. I remember when we were both young, we used to play videogames and he liked crashing his vehicles on purpose.
“I passed my driving exam, you know? You’re perfectly safe with me” Chanyeol laughed and I’m practically melting.


Regine and Baekhyun left us a few hours ago because they said they wanted to go to some horror house nearby. Chanyeol and I were about to ride a ferris wheel when someone suddenly handed him a small box. I asked him what it was but he just shrugged and we rode the ferris wheel. Suddenly the ferris wheel stopped when we were on the highest point.

 "Chanyeol omg what is happening?" He only smiled like wth why isnt he panicking?
"Happy Birthdaaay to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthdaaay dear Meeeeeg! Happy birthday to you!" Chanyeol started singing and took out a cupcake with a candle in the middle. He lighted the candle and told me to make a wish. ME TRAPPED HERE WITH HIM WHILE HIS SINGING I JUST CANT TAKE IT. Chanyeol is really cute and sweet but for a small person, I’m really afraid of heights.
 "Chanyeol isnt this dangerous?" I asked hesitantly
 "Not at all. Dont worry i planned this for you so just go with it." I really felt flattered so I just blew the candle and wished for what I always wanted.
"Thank you yeollie" I hugged him and he hugged me back. I can feel his warm body envelope mine just like in my dreams but he said that it wasn’t over yet.
"Look out the window"
"But im scared" he held my hand and I swear I’m close to dying. We took a look at the people below us.
To my surprise, I saw Regine and Baek and a couple of others spelling out  "WILL YOU BE MY GIRL?"
 I smiled at Chanyeol and squealed because heey my wish came true.
"Yes Yeollie. I'd like to be the girlfriend of a weird and awkward giant... But a handsome one hahaha" he gave me that huge stupid smile of his and he hugged me tightly

He shouted out the window "SHE SAID YES!"

 

 

 

 

 

I could hear people cheering and I blushed at how cute chanyeol is.
 "Can we go down now? Im really getting scared"
Chanyeol sent a text to someone then the ferris wheel started again.
 

When we got out of the ferris wheel, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Regine were waiting for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol motioned me to sit on the bench with Regine then Baekhyun handed him his guitar. They started singing different songs. It was like a mini concert just for me.They attracted a small crowd and when they were finally done, cheers and applauses surrounded them.
Our friends gave Chanyeol and I some privacy.
we sat on the bench, I was leaning on his shoulder and talked about our new relationship.
“So why did you say yes?” Chanyeol asked
“Maybe because I had a crush on you for like 4 years or who knows how long” I replied shyly
“Really? Me too!” Chanyeol said while smiling widely
“I really got upset when mom and dad had to take that job offer and move though, I missed you a lot” Chanyeol’s words never fail to make me feel warm and happy.
“Yeah but it’s impossible that you didn’t meet any other girl?”
“Nahh, I was always thinking of you. Even if you’re not like those tall girls with curvy bodies, I’ll still choose you. There’s something different about you and your personality, and I’ll never trade that with any of those girls.  That’s why I stopped replying to your messages”
“Why what’s wrong with that?” I looked at him
“Well my feelings for you were getting stronger so I thought if I avoided you then it will fade but it made me like you more.” I was blushing like crazy
 "Wait... How is our relationship going to work if you live far away?"
" Yeah well I lied to you. We moved back so it's going to be just like before!" He replied while looking at me


then he moved slowly towards me and puts a cute phoenix necklace on me. He then faced me, interlaced his fingers with mine and said with his low and loving voice
 "Meg...Saranghae" then i cant contain my feels anymore so I kissed him. I felt him smile then I hugged him.
"I love you too Yeollie"