[filler chapter]

Don't go // kajima

It didn’t take long for Junmyeon to pull himself out of the misery. He needed to be strong for the kids, and he just couldn’t afford to lose it when their entire reputation and credibility are depending solely on the 3-nights concert. He choked back his tears when he saw a sea of lights in the audience. Yifan would love this. He ended up crying on stage anyways, but the minute he saw the audience, everything disappears.

There is no hurt.

There is no pain.

But those feelings can only last so long.

==

“Eomma, take a photo with me please. And can you please try to smile a bit I’m going to post this on instagram,” Tao slurred. Junmyeon is not too keen with Tao’s behavior lately – too outspoken, too brash, too drunk – but if this is how his baby is handling all the pent-up emotion, then let it be. The party was buzzing with loud music, glasses clinking and happy people. He was slightly missing Kyungsoo, who had to miss the after-party due to filming (Kai sulking at the end of the table, no less) but the rest of the boys seemed to be soaking in the fun. 

Yifan would kill me if he sees me drinking. He thought sourly.

But then again, Yifan’s not here. Not anymore.

Without wasting any more time, Junmyeon walked straight to the make-shift bar and ordered vodka on the rocks. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the BaekYeol couple drinking shots after shots without a care in the world. Aish, I’m gonna have a long chat with these troublemakers tomorrow.

By midnight, Junmyeon lost track of how many drinks he downed. In fact he doesn’t remember anything.

The world felt light, and he swore he could hear Yifan calling him in the background. Why is it so hard for me to open my eyes? Why does my head hurt so much?

==

Author's note: Filler chapter, while I wrestle with work, writer's block (more like how to end this story without readers saying "a-haa we totally saw that coming!") and a mega distraction in the form of ELI KIM. The new U-Kiss MV is sizzling hot (new guy is cute too) and when Eli goes "naaaasty" for a second I forgot about losing Kris. #kkaebsong~

Thanks for the upvotes and subs and comments. Just bought my flight tickets to Seoul for April 2015 (talk about planning way ahead of time) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the future i.e. who knows, Kris might go back to EXO and the fandom can live happily ever after again.