Final

One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Focus! This is the eighth time you make a mistake . All of us are exhausted." Baekhyun whined, pointing at the members who are lying on the set floor. They are currently practicing for 'Run' dance routine. Suho immediately mutters a sorry and sighs. Kris stood up, motioning the members to stand in their places and get ready. He pats Suho on the back, "It's okay. Don't mind Baek, he's just like that, you know." Suho smiles weakly at Kris's attempt to cheer him.

Suho is distracted. Too distracted that he crashes into Baekhyun when he danced. His mind is occupied with his career, the members and recently, the girl named Sarang in his dream.

He didn’t remember how he got hospitalized but the things happened between him and the girl is almost real. He definitely isn’t hallucinating.

 

Suho added few hours more than other members since he's the leader. He needed to be 'perfect'. No scratch that- he must be PERFECT. Besides, he made many mistakes in their practice just now.

The members insist on waiting for him, but being an angel he is, he rejected them politely saying he will be fine and asked them to go back to their dorm and rest. It will be a long day tomorrow. And he started his practice with 'Overdose.' He got goosebumps and he can't help but feel a pair of eyes watching him.

Is one of them stalking me? Suho shrugs, Impossible. I even count their heads in the van.

 

The girl chuckles lightly as she watched Suho’s uneasiness.  Choi Sarang- the girl that appeared in Suho's 'dream' and she is his guardian angel. Basically, her job is to prevent him dies earlier than his death.

 She sits cross-legged as she watches Suho dance. Every day,she looks forward to watch Suho practicing hard.  Even if he is not one of the lead dancers, his moves are sharp yet graceful despite being hospitalized for a week. Every beads of sweats dropped on the floor shows his effort towards his dream. His determination to chase his dream. And she admires that. 

Suho plops down, he  is exhausted. Again, his mind wanders to his last 'dream'. It seems too true to be a dream. 

 

She wanted to show herself so bad. She wanted to talk to Suho. To encourage him . She almost stand up but halted, she knows the consequences of revealing herself; she will have to leave Suho. And she won't risk that. Ever. 

You mean so much to me, Suho. She walked to Suho and back-hugged him. 

 

Suho felt warmth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter