A day and A Half dawn

's Dreams

 

The rain bearing wind took charge of my body
my insecurity spread out to you
One stem of sunlight
in the dark flower blood comes
inside my heart it's my love for you it's enough but,

 

Quiet.
Along the way in the black car was silent. Nothing is quite eager to made any sound. Someone with a safety belt attached neatly, sat quietly in the front seat. Like the others, he did not make a sound. Only his eyes agonizing the night streets, which passed quickly .
No sound, like everyone hold their breath. Strangled themselves. As if all of them trying to wake up from a dream they do not want.
No one is willing to speak nor steps closer to the wooden door, which was locked immediately once they were in the apartment.
They probably already know, what is behind the locked door. They know, he is the one that are not given the time to grieve, when they returned to the backstage. Only one, that are strong enough to stand alone with their trophy. The only man  who could not cry over anything.
They know.
" Our next schedule, it's tomorrow afternoon , right? . "
His voice was steady and calm. It made ​​everyone in the unusually silence room, chilled in fear.
"Yes , that's tomorrow afternoon - are you going ? . " Manager 's voice sounded even panic. When the said came out of the room and calmly walked towards the exit.
" Do not do weird thing! We already in tr--  "
" Quiet it!. I know what I'm doing. I am a leader !. "
With that, he closed the technologically advanced door. Leave people confused and anxious behind the automatically locked door.

 

 

I might change my mind a thousand times when month comes
When the stars in the sky disappears
there is a time when we won't do anything but
In my two hands there is sky I try to hide

 

The night wind was pretty cold, it looks like rain just soaks the land. Junmyeon leave the car window open. Let foreign winds find their way to his hair. His taxi driver was silent, he was grateful for it. Dj radio talk with distinctive, Junmyeon did not understand. His head was dizzy. The four-hour made ​​him dizzy. Did not get to sleep for two days, add dry cells in his body.
He does not care .
Housing that is foreign yet familiar. Junmyeon goes limp. Forcing his body, his mind. Himself. To drag his legs to keep moving.
" Oh ? Suho ? Jun- eumm Junmyeon ? . " A slender woman with her ​​typical elegant, welcoming Junmyeon who have not push the bell at the front gate of the pastel painted house, ith a broken korean.
Junmyeon - Suho smile. Belonging to his habitual smile.
" But , I have to go out - . " The woman hesitated, looked at her house and turns to Junmyeon. " Aunt had promised. " He saw Junmyeon.
"Ah , my apologize! I just  came all of  sudden in late night like this , - . "
" Oh , no ! Not ! Of course aunt happy , you came to visit . so, it’s you he’s waiting for? " She smiled very friendly .
" Huh ? . Ah , ha ha . " Junmyeon could only respond with a stiff  laughter.

" that kid just being an emo-or smth, lying himself in his bed and do nothing! Said he is waiting for someon! Ck ! . " The slender woman glared into his house , before returning to smile at Suho " you're in! He's in his room. You remember where is it , right? . aunt will be home by tomorrow morning , shall we have a hotpot foer breakfast? . " she smiled. Patted Suho’s arm.

" Be careful aunt! . " Suho bending , dropping the departure of the woman who waved at him .
Junmyeon grateful.

 

I am here and your laugh disappears
You are before me in this line and it's hurts
who will I see that will make me happier?
When being inside the width

 

 


" You said , you will accompany Aunt Lee ? ! I - I . " A deep lazy voice.
Junmyeon open the white door next to the stairs. He was silent, when a pair of eyes stared at his figure.
" How - ? . "
" Your mother had let me in ! We met at the gate. "
A few minutes swam in a hurtful silence. Junmyeon could almost count the rhythm of his heart.
" Apparently, you didn’t tell your mother ? ! . "

"..."

That’s good! it means that it asn’t your plan—to leave us!.”

“…”

“why?.”

“…”

But it’s hurt. When your heart doesn’t go along your mind and keep beating violently against your ribcage. That was what Suho felt as he saw the silent figure in front of him. His mind tried it best to composed and calm. To be honest, he wasn’t ready for any answer for all his own questions. What if the answer would give his heart more pain?.

“are you sick?.”

“huh?.” The figure frown.

Suho just gave a glance to a plastic bag full of prescription medicines on the side table.

“no- I mean- just-.” With a sigh, Suho’s interlocutor reached the messy medicines with his long arms and shoved them under his pillow “I just found out that I’m abit sick.”

Suho glupped. He tried to calm little tremor in his hands, gripping his jacket tight.

“so, why?. You-.”

“I don’t know it would be like this! I didn’t mean to-.”

“good, if you doesn’t mean to leave or anything. So, could you stop being dramatic and all?.”

“...He told me to be tough! It’ll help me in the court. I wanna win this one!.”

“he, who?.”

“the lawyer.”

Suho, closed his eyes, breath.

“did you know, the kids—members’ phone got snatched?. Baekhyun get slapped?. Some break downs?. Or gloomy atmosphere in the drom?. Did you know? Don’t you even care?.”

“why are you here? How?.”

“I’m the one who is asking!.” Suho’s voice raised.

“oh! And who are you dotting me?!.”

" I am a leader ! ! . " Suho shouted.

" Oh ! Hmmm ~ yeah the almighty leader !. "

Suho just want to give up after hearing the sarcastic tone of his parter’s mouth. He took a deep breath.

" They were shocked-- Member . What kind of leader who left his members? !. "

" Don’t joke around! From the beginning , you are the only leader ! - Do not argue!. "

" You are a leader !. "

" Shut up! I have to win this ! I have a dream too . "

" ... For the fact that you already know, that this is my dream, Kris ! And you still doing this ... is not this too cruel?. "

" That's why I have to win this ... "

" Don’t fool me! there is nothing positive of what you are doing this , Kris !. "

" There is! "

" What? What give me one! Tell me !. "

" I have a reason ! . " Kris deflect his view.

" See ? Can you trust me ? Kris seven years! And you still think I'm not good enough for a reason to know ? ! Wow !. "

His pale skin flushed hot, his hands clenched strong, he waited.

A few minutes, Suho left listening to the wind.

" Okay ! that’s all!. I'm not going to do anything else, it’s scragging to work with you Mr.Kris !. "

" I did not mean like this - . " Suho heard a small whisper as he truned to go. He stoped.

"So , actually , what happened ?. "

" I just wanted to change a few points in my contract. I plan on doing it by stealth. I do not know why it all be like this ?. "

" If so, come back! It 's not too late !." Suho release cue tone of relief and hope.

" ... "

" Okay? Come on ! I 'll wait for you, we could leave later in the morning. After breakfast with your mom!. Ok? Let me book tickets now!." His smile trembled, his eyes layered ith thin layer of tears. His hand was still trembling, took out his phone from his jacket.

" No !. Don’t!"

Suho just do not understand, what is done by a tall sitting on the side of the bed, shaking his head . " It's okay ! It still can be fixed!. " Suho still trying to convince.

" No , maybe - maybe , this indeed would be good for me!."

Finally, their eyes met for the first time since talks began from.

" ... " Suho dropped his arms—tired " what do you want ? What would be good for you ?. Standing on the stage alone? Kris Trust me, you will not like it !." Suho’s already teary eyes " Very big—the stage becomes too big, too much empty space, and you're just going to stand awkward—confused. If you're standing alone on stage!." Suho took a step closer " there was no one who accompany you, share a trophy, enjoy the winning together, no! If you stand there alone!."

" I- "

"TRUST ME!... I EVER FEEL IT !I’VE DONE IT! I JUST DID IT ! 6 HOURS AGO THERE I AM STANDING ALONE, KRIS!. " Suho grited his teeth , holding his hitched breath " so , trust me , Kris ! You're not going to like it!.”

A quiet pause , re- meet the short distance between them.

" You will be fine, even without me . " Kris 's voice in the end.

 

 

But I am anxious
Only that short time you will see
after I go around and change

 

 

When Kris had stood from his spot- took stepped toward him, who have been turned out of the room. Junmyeon stopped. He was silent for a few seconds.

It was only a few seconds. He turned with his eyes red and wet. Stromed, literally kicking the door-entered the room again.

 

He walked directly toward the bed, deliberately bumped Kris. He threw the blue pillow and showed some medicines that had been hidden by Kris before. His tear found its way down, escaped to his white flushed cheeks. He sifting through packets of the pastels colored medicines, before throwing them onto the bed in disgust.

 

“why the hell are you need this kind of medicines?!.” Junmyeon’s voice just unclear and frigle.

Kris just stood there, at the place hen Junmyeon bumped him, without a single sound.

“why are you look so pale?! I’m the one who should be look pale. I’m the one who has no time to rest!.”

Jumyeon slumped on the floor. why are you look so sick! I’m the one who flight right after a live brodcast, i’m the one who is still jetlagging! Why are you the one who just lied on your bed all day, must look so sick?.”

“you know what are you doing right now Kris—Mr wu yifan?. How it feels like?.”

Junmyeon tiny legs weakly suported his tired body to stood up.

it feels like, you stood there, yelling at my face; ‘you are a ty leader! You are a useless lover!’ and you know how hurt is that? It’s hurt until all I can feel is numb!.”

A broken tears began to coloring the room’s air. Junmyeon stood there crying, mumbling something that sounds like—just a cry.

“I don’t even kno that my lover is sick... I don’t even kno that my partner is have something to say... I don’t-“

His rambling was muffled in a board chest. The one that he has longing for past few days. His Yifan’s.

“no, you are not like that! No!... dont cry! You’ve promised yourself!.” The broken Korean aranged in a deep voice.

“but... Junmyeon is alowed! He is alowed to cry! It’s Suho who promised that! I’m just a broken hearted lover now!.”

Junmyeon cries filled the room. It’s like a voice of a toodler ho just got scrapped oh his knees and dirtied his fallen lollipop candy.

“you! Wu-yi-fan! The one who messed my job! The one who broke my love! You! You just crushed a dream of Kim Junmyeon, right under your feet! You bastard!. why wouldn’t you tell me anything?!”

Junmyeon freed himself from the sufocating loose hug. After he calmed his cries—for another silent answer.

still no?.so, are we reach the end huh?.”

Another avoidance and a silent.

“ it! I’m leaving!.”

 

 

The reminisces remain and the memories remain
i will cry and I might laugh
with my anxiety i will not be okay
You are before me in this line and it's hurts

 

 

 

“I’m Hyunkyung!. well, in case if you will need me!.”

A neat and composed white namecard’s offered to Junmyeon. He did not even sober enough to see who had just hit him when he opened the exit door. He was still rubbing his forehead, when that nperson handed a business card. The  word lawyers in golden tint was sparkling striking, from the card. Junmyeon looking men in black suits air in front of her from head to toe. Then glared and stepped out. Ignoring the faint call of his name.

 “what?.”

Without turning around and Junmyeon kept walking, when the shadow of a tall, almost catched him with difficulty.

“I’ll walk you!.”

“tch, don’t you dare?! Don’t ever dare to walk me to anywhere if you’ll leave half through!. It’s to be left alone all of sudden!. You morron.

It was a lost. Junmyeon almost regret his ious words. He is hurt. He is sad. He is break down. Because those w u yifan stoped his tracks as the words finished from Junmyeon’s lips. Let Junmyeon draw  more distance bitween them. It’s a pain “you dickhead!.”

It’s just a day and a half dawn.

To trun two worlds in person life upside down.

Suho and Junmyeon was demaged. In a day and a half dawn—no! only for one day and a half dawn.

 

 

Now love and tears, Good bye!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

A's something:

I refuse to belief!

yeah, I'm still in denial!

but... ther's still hat ifs right?

the purple centered ones is a song : The Hidden Sky - Jang Hye Jin

 

 

 

let's try to enjoy our time~