Sail Away, Cupid

I Won't Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sail Away, Cupid

(6 Months Later…)

“GYAAAHH! CHOOEY~ YOU’RE SO CUTE! We really should keep that pink handkerchief around your neck!” I squealed after taking a photo of my cat. “Seriously Soojin! I could hear your scream from downstairs!” Someone exclaimed, I looked behind me and saw my brother, holding a box of what I assumed was, a box full of cupcakes. My eyes twinkled in delight and I ran to him to get the box.

 

“WAAH! FROM PRIMROSE BAKERY!” I squealed once again. “Welcome sis! Welcome.” Hyunwoo oppa muttered as he sat on my sofa. I opened the box and grinned at the delightful sight in front of me, Cookies and Cream Cupcakes are sent and made from heaven.

 

I took one cupcake and went to sit beside my brother, munching happily. “Sho? How’sh appa’sh flight?” I said with my full mouth. “I can’t believe you’ll be the Queen of Callisteia. Oh dear.” My brother retorted making me roll my eyes. “Shut up oppa.” I said. “Anyway, appa’s flight is around 10:30 AM, if my memory’s correct. Oh, he even brought Chooey with him when he visited you here?” My brother said as he saw Chooey come towards us, eyeing the cupcake on my hand.

 

“Yeah, I jokingly asked him to bring Chooey but it seems like he took my joke too seriously, not that I don’t mind because I,” I stopped as I my fingers clean only to grab my cat. “Missed my cat already.” I said as I nuzzled my face on my cat’s forehead.

 

Chooey purred in delight making me grin. “So? How’s my Senior Engineer oppa?” I asked as I continued to pet my cat. “Working at Apple is very fun actually, but at the same time, very much tiring. But I guess, no job is easy. All those years in Birkbeck really did pay off.” He said. “Anyway, I have a date to attend to. If you don’t mind.” He said as he stood up. I smirked at him and he immediately groaned.

 

“See? If I didn’t tell Jieun unnie your feelings, I bet he’ll go marry that senior of hers. I’m quite the Cupid, don’t you think oppa?” I said as he went towards the door. “Well, I’m quite thankful for that Princess Cupid.” He said before closing the door on me.

 

I went to my bedroom with Chooey behind me, following me. I plopped on the bed comfortably and patted the big space beside me. “Come here Chooey!” I said, my cat went to my bed and lay down comfortably, purring. I continued to pet him and soon dozed off.

 

-

 

My brother removed his hands from my eyes and I gasped. “T-This… Is your surprise?” I said, as I went inside the apartment which I thought was Jieun unnie’s flat. “Y-You guys… D-Designed… Everything?” I said as I looked around, grinning at the beautiful arrangement. “And look! Your very own cooking place!” Jieun unnie said as she pointed to the cute space to my right.

 

I felt tears well in my eyes and the couple in front of me panicked, “Hey! Don’t cry now! You haven’t seen your bedroom yet!” My brother said as he put an arm around me, dragging me to my bedroom. I looked around and grinned. “THIS IS PERFECT!” I squealed as I tackled my brother with a tight, bear hug. “Woah, chill there little sis!” He said, chuckling at my happy state. “Consider this as an advance 21st birthday gift!” Jieun unnie said, grinning at me.

 

“Minho and Sulli also helped, even Lu oppa!” She exclaimed. “T-They did?” I asked, bewildered. “Yeah, Luhan oppa was the one who found this place and Minho and his girl, Sulli, together with us, bought most of the stuffs here!” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter