Friendship Will Always Be Forever

Memories, Friendship and Love
Chapter One
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Nobody's P.O.V
 
It is Saturday.
 
It is 8:00 in the morning.
 
At your house...
 
you're inside your room; you're sitting on your bed while reading your favorite book, "Chinese Cinderella".
 
Your P.O.V
 
I am ________ and I am from a foreign country and I am not Chinese but I moved here in Taiwan when I was still seven years old because my mother decided to be near to her best friend who married a Chinese national and also to put up a business here...the business is doing good because with the help of father. Coming here is something that I never regret because I met someone...his name is Danson, we first met at the airport where we first came here; Danson's family is very nice to me...his father, his mother and his grandmother but his grandfather...I feel unwanted when his grandfather is around his house because he would give me an angry look because he hates foreigners...he hates my parents and his son's wife even though we never had done anything bad to him.
Danson...he is close friend that I will always treasure all of my life because takes care of me, he helps me when I need him, he always cheers me up when I am sad, protects me from bullies and he accepts me for just being me...I love him but I know my love for him will just be a secret forever.
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
While at the Tang's mansion.
 
Inside Danson's room...
 
Danson is sitting on his bed while looking at the pictures that he took with his camera then he takes a look at a very special picture.
 
Danson's P.O.V
 
This when me and _______ were at the amusement park...it was ________'s 16th birthday...it was the best day ever because we just spent it together just the two of us and we were so happy back then...we went to almost to the rides of the amusement park, we played games there...this photo has full of happy memories...I hope that I can tell to _________ my feelings for her because she is the most special girl in my life...if not, maybe we will just be friends forever.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I hope all of you likes the first chapter of my story.
 
I hope you will comment :)