Chapter 2

The Heiress
An Accident
Hyuna sighed and slowly walked home. How is she going to explain to her Omma about her uniform. Her omma will ask her so many questions. She cant say that she was bullied. She just cant. She stopped walking when she heard her name being called. She saw a car stopping and the windows were rolled down. Sehun.. "Here's something for you!" He said throwing a cup of latte at Hyuna who dropped her bag immediatley. "See you tomorrow Hyuna!" Kai said waving goodbye. "That was a good one, Sehun! Lets go!" Tao commended. They then drove away. Hyuna tried holding back her tears. Why are they so mean! "How can I go back now?!" She cried. She picked up her bag and wipe her tears away. "Why isnt god listening to me? Does he hate me too? Why are they treating me like this? Why?!" She was so lost in her thoughts that when she crossed the street, She didnt notice the car.

 

"AAAaarghh!"

 

She slowly lifted her hand and saw the colour red. "Its so sticky.." She thought. Her head hurted so bad. Her vision went blur. She was slowly losing her concious. The only thing she could hear was people screaming and yelling for help. Whats going on? Why does she feel so much pain? . "What happened?! How could you let this this happen to my precious daughter?!" Hyuna heard someone yelled. 'Daughter?' That want her Omma's voice at all. She doesnt even recognise the voice. She tried to open her eyes and was shocked to see her Omma being scolded by a woman. She looks at her suroundings and was shocked to see the word VIP on the door. "O-omma? Whats going on?" She tried to get up but the pain was stilll there."Oh!, Hyuna Im glad your awake now dear! My precious daughter!-" the woman said rushing to Hyuna's side and hugging her. Hyuna widened her eyes and pushed the woman away. "W-who are you?!" She asked stuttering. She turned to look at her Omma who just stood there frozen. "O-omma- Why did she call me her daughter?! Tell me!" She said trying to get up from the bed but was quickly stopped by the woman. "No, Please stay calm Hyuna, I can explain-" "No! Get away from me!" Hyuna yelled running towards the door. "Im your real Omma! Your my daugther!" Everything seems so wrong.Hyuna froze completley. Did she hear wrong?  She turned around and chuckeled. "Dont make me laugh. Im not your daughter-! My Omma is right here-" She said linking her arms with Mrs.Kim's.

 

"Tell her Omma- Tell her that I am your daughter-" Hyuna said looking at Mrs.Kim. She was confused to see Mrs.Kim kept quite and looked away. She took a step back from her. "Hyuna, Listen to me,Im Mrs.Lee, Your real Omma, I can explain everything, Just stay calm-" Mrs.Lee tried to comfort her. Hyuna held her head. It hurts so bad! "No!No!No! Just go out!" She screamed. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Lets give her some time-" Mrs.Kim said. She and Mrs.Lee walked out of the room. Hyuna cried and cried. "No-It cant be!"

layout by dream_keeper88 | pattern by BOSO